Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

FAO Ralph Wright.....................

Where did the programme seller stand on Kings Street? Was it where i said?

Can you remember the Molly?

Did you support or dislike Chase?

5 months and still waiting..............................[|-)]

I''ve heard about Molly...but was it a place or a woman or both?The story I heard was slightly strange, and was told to me on the train to Norwich by an Uncle Monty "Withnail and I" type...

[quote user="king canary"]Obsessed much? Im sure I remember you accusing Shack attack of stalking you as well.[/quote]

I was stalking him though...............still am as it happens.

* Shack Attack reaches for ipod and starts to listen to ''The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get''...................again* [;)]

Let me explain, Ralph pops up calls me a binner, ignores my questions and ignores my answers to his questions about the history of Norwich.

Ralph started a thread called "Wheres whittle" after we had won a game, accusing me of being an Ipswich fan.

I have sent him Private messages inviting him for a pint to see my ticket stubs and photos stretching back before he was born, but he refusesz to meet me.

I have been in and out of hospital and dont get on here much anymore and when i do i get this silly twerp refusing to answer my questions about our history to prove i know what i am on about, refuses to meet me to seee my lovely and proud photo collection of me following city home and abroad, and all i get in reply is "your a binner"!

This has been going on for 6 months now and is bloody childish!

So you''re stalking me now Arthur. Oh well it will be nice to change roles.

Just one thing though, if you''re going to masturbate outside my window can you wait until my kids have gone to bed. Anytime after eight should be fine. Cheers.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

Let me explain, Ralph pops up calls me a binner, ignores my questions and ignores my answers to his questions about the history of Norwich.

Ralph started a thread called "Wheres whittle" after we had won a game, accusing me of being an Ipswich fan.

I have sent him Private messages inviting him for a pint to see my ticket stubs and photos stretching back before he was born, but he refusesz to meet me.

I have been in and out of hospital and dont get on here much anymore and when i do i get this silly twerp refusing to answer my questions about our history to prove i know what i am on about, refuses to meet me to seee my lovely and proud photo collection of me following city home and abroad, and all i get in reply is "your a binner"!

[/quote]

lol Arturo! i notice the name change on here... down to my influence in bestowing the name upon you i hope!

jas :)

[/quote]Arturo,Great name, by the way.  Like what you''ve done there.You might as well let it pass - I''ve learned in the last few days that arguing with "people" on this board is a sure fire way only to raise your blood pressure.  There''s nothing else in it for you, and no good can come of it.  A lot of people on here are twunts, and you have to accept that fact and learn to ignore them or at least take everything they say as b0ll0cks.  Without naming names, I ran into a particular twunt this week and let it wind me up.  Shouldn''t have bothered.You know you''re a City fan, and your mates know you''re a City fan, and that''s what''s important.  Some faceless online name - don''t let it bother you.  If your health''s not great, why stress yourself over some jerk?  Let it go.  I hope you''re on the roeder recovery.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Just one thing though, if you''re going to masturbate outside my window can you wait until my kids have gone to bed. Anytime after eight should be fine. Cheers.

[/quote]

Say 8.30? LOL

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

lol Arturo! i notice the name change on here... down to my influence in bestowing the name upon you i hope!

jas :)

[/quote]

I am in debt to you good sir!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

Arturo,

Great name, by the way.  Like what you''ve done there.

You might as well let it pass - I''ve learned in the last few days that arguing with "people" on this board is a sure fire way only to raise your blood pressure.  There''s nothing else in it for you, and no good can come of it.  A lot of people on here are twunts, and you have to accept that fact and learn to ignore them or at least take everything they say as b0ll0cks.  Without naming names, I ran into a particular twunt this week and let it wind me up.  Shouldn''t have bothered.

You know you''re a City fan, and your mates know you''re a City fan, and that''s what''s important.  Some faceless online name - don''t let it bother you.  If your health''s not great, why stress yourself over some jerk?  Let it go. 

I hope you''re on the roeder recovery.

[/quote]

Exactly what i should do mate, but it really gets my goat when a certain obnoxious tits only responce is "hes a binner!". I back the team and staff 100% i just dont like the board and dont mind saying so, everyone else understands that but he cant get it through his thick head!

Think i will leave this open as the last chance for Ralphy to prove that he isnt chief question dodger and does have something between his ears.....somehow i fear it will continue though.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Say 8.30? LOL

[/quote]

LOL! LOL?

Stalkers should never use LOL Arthur, it''s not nearly menacing enough. May I suggest that you use CWM (Cackled With Menace) when you address me in future.

8.30 is fine.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Say 8.30? LOL

[/quote]

LOL! LOL?

Stalkers should never use LOL Arthur, it''s not nearly menacing enough. May I suggest that you use CWM (Cackled With Menace) when you address me in future.

8.30 is fine.

[/quote]If you actually are Omar Little from the Wire, I would suggest Arturo doesn''t show up.

[/quote]

So when the nurses release the buckles on your jacket you rush to your PC to see if your pal has replied, next time post your ward name and he might come and visit you!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

So when the nurses release the buckles on your jacket you rush to your PC to see if your pal has replied, next time post your ward name and he might come and visit you!

[/quote]

LOL! Do you honestly think the 1st thing i do is come on here when i leave the hospital? Ive been told to take it easy and am hardly a regular on here anymore, just check it now and again on my laptop. Work out for yourself how often ive been on here lately. As for mocking my health suggesting im mentally ill...bit out of order....but no offence taken. More concerned with getting better than cheap jibes to be honest. Nice effort though.[:P][;)]

[/quote]

Ha ha!!!! This made me spit my toast out! [:D][:D]

Btw, Arturo, Chops is right, everyone knows you''re a City fan - that much is blatantly obvious. I really wouldn''t let it bother you, particularly if you''re not in the rudest of health anyway.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Say 8.30? LOL

[/quote]

LOL! LOL?

8.30 is fine.

[/quote]

Ill be in the rose bush opposite at 8.45 CWM![;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
If you actually are Omar Little from the Wire, I would suggest Arturo doesn''t show up.

[/quote]

Arturo is a civillian and therefore will be perfectly safe due to Omars code.

I take it you''re a fan then Chopsy. I''ve watched The Wire every Monday for the past sixty weeks thanks to the re-run of Seasons 1-4 on FX before they showed the final episodes. I really don''t know what I''m going to do with myself tonight. On the plus side my language should improve dramatically.

[/quote]

That''s better Arthur, much more sinister.

You''re not supposed to start winking until 8.45 though.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Polishing my binnoculars as we speak CWD!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If you actually are Omar Little from the Wire, I would suggest Arturo doesn''t show up.[/quote]

I take it you''re a fan then Chopsy.

[/quote]Oh indeed.Just got series 5 from Amazon, ahving seen series 1 (excellent) through to series 4 (excellent).

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
If you actually are Omar Little from the Wire, I would suggest Arturo doesn''t show up.

[/quote]

I take it you''re a fan then Chopsy.

[/quote]

Oh indeed.

Just got series 5 from Amazon, ahving seen series 1 (excellent) through to series 4 (excellent).

[/quote]

Omar is my favourite character in any television programme ever [:D]

I''m really glad I changed my original response to you as it contained one enormous spoiler! I don''t think you''ll be disappointed with your purchase, I''m going to order the box set of all five series when it comes out in December so I can watch the whole thing over again. Read so many great reviews before I started watching last year that I never thought it could live up to the hype but it does.

Let me know what you think of Season 5 when you''ve watched it.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is polishing my binoculars some sort of euphemism,Arthur?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)][;)][;)]

Is polishing my binoculars some sort of euphemism,Arthur?

[/quote]