Sign in to follow this  
splashman

Norwich programmes

I''m selling off my collection and have quite a few left - home and some away, going back to early 70''s. If anyone wants a particular prog or batches of progs reply with your email address and I''ll let you know or I can give you the list in full.

sorry to promote myself on this thread also but I have full home programmes from 1996 - 1998 if anyone is in need of individual programmes or the full set please reply

There used to be a programme sale at the club somewhere towards the end of the season. I am not sure this still exists, but you could contact the club to check. Also there is a guy in Bungay who buys and sells programmes. I can''t recall his name but you should be able to Google it, or someone on here will know who he is.

I''ve not got - Charlton home 1971 (1970 i have!), southampton away last season or carlisle at home in 86. Did have but that''s gone I''m afraid.

Hi, I am going to sell all my Norwich programmes too. I have now collected what I was after and now decided to sell them. I am putting them on ebay soon. I have many programmes from the 1950''s onwards (inc Arsenal V Norwich 1954 F.A.Cup). I have all but the Ilford 1958-59 Cup run programmes plus many after. I have every home game from 1967 - 71 plus several away. I have every programme home and away from the first season we were in the top flight (1971-72). Plus of course the essential Cup Finals etc Anybody interested let me know

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I am looking for the Southampton (away) programme from last season, any luck?[/quote]

Got it [:D] but i''m not selling it ... unless of course I get an offer I cant refuse

I am looking for a few if anyone can help (Mint condition)

03/04 Rotherham Vs Norwich, 03/04 Reading Vs Norwich, 01/02 Barnsley Vs Norwich and 92/93 Norwich Vs Coventry FAC

I do have a spare of Carlisle V Norwich 85/86 (its flat but does have sign that it was folded.

[quote user="Paulo"]

I am looking for a few if anyone can help (Mint condition)

03/04 Rotherham Vs Norwich, 03/04 Reading Vs Norwich, 01/02 Barnsley Vs Norwich and 92/93 Norwich Vs Coventry FAC

I do have a spare of Carlisle V Norwich 85/86 (its flat but does have sign that it was folded.

[/quote]

I also have loads for sale at £1 each.  PM me for list.

Hi Wayne if you are out there,

I used to buy the programmes at each home game and keep them "as new" in a
padded wallet" so they were never looked at or touched or creased in any
way. I brought them home and put them straight away, so they as as new as
the day they were printed. They have never even been opened or looked at. I
have every home programme for that season and possibly some away (well I''m
sure I have as I haven''t ever looked at them at all.) I have no idea what I
want for them as I was going to put them on ebay and see what somebody would
pay for them. If you are still interested I will dig them out from the loft
and take a look at them.

Cheers Martin