Sign in to follow this  
Yella_Forever

SO HOW MUCH LONGER TILL BOARD OUT CHANTS START????

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

Thoughts please????

because im thinking lose to derby and they begin...!!! we can blame anyone else can we???

[/quote]

Sad things is, if by some miracle we beat Derby on Saturday the majority of supporters will forget tonight''s performance.

[/quote]

Really???

They don''t call you Sherlock for nothing do they??? [:P]

Hopefully we will lose the next 5 if it sees our wooly flock wake up to stir them in to bleating the board out!!!

[/quote]

Dear oh dear

Board out - then what?

Playing good football most weeks. Accounts look far better than many of you would wish

Whats the problem?

[quote user="IBA"]Board out - then what? Playing good football most weeks. Accounts look far better than many of you would wish Whats the problem?[/quote]

Problem is that we are not picking up enough points and lack a bit of quality in midfield and the final third to turn games like Soton in our favour. Another even bigger problem is that as per usual we are skint and don''t have the money to get the necessary players, this next few weeks is critical in the history of NCFC. If we aren''t taken over by a billionaire or someone very rich and have some real money to spend we will be in league 1 in the not to distant future and that would be a massive problem as administration will surely follow.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

Thoughts please????

because im thinking lose to derby and they begin...!!! we can blame anyone else can we???

[/quote]

Sad things is, if by some miracle we beat Derby on Saturday the majority of supporters will forget tonight''s performance.

[/quote]

Really???

Hopefully we will lose the next 5 if it sees our wooly flock wake up to stir them in to bleating the board out!!!

[/quote]

Yup, that''s typical Smudger for you.  Hoping the team lose the next five games, BRILLIANT!! What a supporter you are.  Bet the lads love playing for people like you.

You fools keep saying a win and we''ll forget a loss. Well, pot-kettle colour check.  We lose and the board have got to go.  What happens if we win the next 5 then?  Funny how we don''t see board out posts after a victory isn''t it. 

When are you going to realise that it''s the state of football in general that''s to blame.  Not our board, or anyone elses that''s in the same boat as us, and that will be a hell of a lot of clubs.  Once the big money came into the game and players started earning millions every club was in the same situation.  Find a filthy rich backer or, as Lapp so eloquently puts it, you''re doomed!  How can you blame D and M for not being rich enough, haven''t they put enough of their own money into the club?  Obviously not for you lot.  Everyone wants to put some cash into the club but until we find someone willing to do so there is absolutely no point in childish rants against the board. 

Go on then Row, start the chants on Saturday, see how far it gets you.  I think you''ll be told to sit down and shut up in no uncertain terms. That''s if you have the balls, which I doubt.

[quote user="IBA"]Board out - then what? Playing good football most weeks. Accounts look far better than many of you would wish Whats the problem?[/quote]

Nice to see someone with have a brain posting.What Smudger and his mindless disciples fail to understand is that to tear down the existing structure with nothing to replace it with is the best way to destroy the club.The brainless masses cheered the guillotine in Revolutionary France only to find that within a couple of years gangs were digging holes in the morning and filling them in in the afternnoon just for something to do because the new regime couldn''t find work for them.

We desperately need Cullum''s (or A N Other''s) money,but despite the hyperbole and PR he has made no offer for the club,not because evil Delia was nasty to him and he''s run away and hidden,but because he has chosen not to.No-one on this board,despite some of the self obsessed crap that''s written,has the power to change anything in this club,so all we can do is express opinions and wait for developments.Clearly change needs to come,but it will have to come organically and in its own time not because some pillock chooses to use the anonymity of a forum to systematically insult his fellow fans.We are insignificant in this matter,so get used to it.

Roeder has been given a playing budget thius season well above many other teams in this league. The board didn''t force him to spend most of it on Premiership loans, half of which he either cant play or plays out of position. A lot of you might not like it but the blame stops fully with Roeder. Unless of course the board are now picking players to pla out of position and insist on changing a winning team to keep all the loan players and their clubs happy.

So when City played well against Plymouth and Birmingham that wasn''t an occasion to thank the board for their investment since they had effectively funded the transfer or loan of each player on the pitch but as soon as the team lose then it is their fault for not giving Glenn the required cash? Is it just me that sees the inconsistency there?

[quote user="Wighty"]So when City played well against Plymouth and Birmingham that wasn''t an occasion to thank the board for their investment since they had effectively funded the transfer or loan of each player on the pitch but as soon as the team lose then it is their fault for not giving Glenn the required cash? Is it just me that sees the inconsistency there?[/quote]That was for Roedy Can''t Fail, btw.

[quote user="Wighty"]So when City played well against Plymouth and Birmingham that wasn''t an occasion to thank the board for their investment since they had effectively funded the transfer or loan of each player on the pitch but as soon as the team lose then it is their fault for not giving Glenn the required cash? Is it just me that sees the inconsistency there?

[/quote]

Don''t you understand that the board are evil? Any failure is BECAUSE of them and any sucess is DESPITE them.Once you acknowledge this it all becomes very simple!

[quote user="Wighty"]Do I detect a hint of irony in your post, Beauseant? I''m new here.[:P]
[/quote]

Several large dollops of it,mate!

Hahaha! [:D] The logic of that kind of thinking is terribly poor. Let me explain...x = Norwich losey= it is the fault of the boardSo, by Roedey''s logic...If x then y.x is the case, therefore y is the case.[(x>y).x]>yA valid argument yes but if one concedes to it one must also admit the validity of the negation.If not x then not y.x is not the case, therefore y is not the case.[(-x>-y).-x]>-ySo if Norwich win it is to the board''s credit just like if they don''t win it is to their discredit.Unless some on here are just inconsistent but what are the chances?[8-|]

[quote user="Wighty"]Hahaha! [:D] The logic of that kind of thinking is terribly poor. Let me explain...

x = Norwich lose
y= it is the fault of the board

So, by Roedey''s logic...

If x then y.
x is the case, therefore y is the case.

[(x>y).x]>y

A valid argument yes but if one concedes to it one must also admit the validity of the negation.

If not x then not y.
x is not the case, therefore y is not the case.

[(-x>-y).-x]>-y

So if Norwich win it is to the board''s credit just like if they don''t win it is to their discredit.

Unless some on here are just inconsistent but what are the chances?[8-|]
[/quote]

LOL! A mathematical refutation of Smudger. Nice one!

It''s not really a refutation I''ve just put that argument into logical form to show that some posters are being quite inconsistent, at least in terms of sticking to their reasoning. [I]

[quote user="Wighty"]It''s not really a refutation I''ve just put that argument into logical form to show that some posters are being quite inconsistent, at least in terms of sticking to their reasoning. [I]
[/quote]

These type of posters really ppppppppp me right off, They come on here singing the boards praises when our position is there fault in the first place,No lets forget Roeder for a moment he as only been here for a short period, the board have been here for what seems for ever, It is there lack of know how and inexperiance of  football that has got us where we are today, they have slammed the door in Cirtain area''s of Investment, the only thing that is doing well is the Cafe at the top of the Jarrold, So its time to get out that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans, the Board out chants might just help to hurry them up and take what is offered 

[quote user="jbghost"]

Roeder has been given a playing budget thius season well above many other teams in this league. The board didn''t force him to spend most of it on Premiership loans, half of which he either cant play or plays out of position. A lot of you might not like it but the blame stops fully with Roeder. Unless of course the board are now picking players to pla out of position and insist on changing a winning team to keep all the loan players and their clubs happy.

[/quote]

With 20000 season ticket holders and sell out crowds season after season you would expect us to, would,nt you? What baffles me is Clubs with much smaller revenue are competeing with us in the transfer market. Explain that one?!! I''d say in comparison to revenue we are well down the pecking order so i think your arguement is flawed.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

Thoughts please????

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really???

[/quote]

Yup, that''s typical Smudger for you.  Hoping the team lose the next five games, BRILLIANT!! What a supporter you are.  Bet the lads love playing for people like you.

You fools keep saying a win and we''ll forget a loss. Well, pot-kettle colour check.  We lose and the board have got to go.  What happens if we win the next 5 then?  Funny how we don''t see board out posts after a victory isn''t it. 

When are you going to realise that it''s the state of football in general that''s to blame.  Not our board, or anyone elses that''s in the same boat as us, and that will be a hell of a lot of clubs.  Once the big money came into the game and players started earning millions every club was in the same situation.  Find a filthy rich backer or, as Lapp so eloquently puts it, you''re doomed!  How can you blame D and M for not being rich enough, haven''t they put enough of their own money into the club?  Obviously not for you lot.  Everyone wants to put some cash into the club but until we find someone willing to do so there is absolutely no point in childish rants against the board. 

Go on then Row, start the chants on Saturday, see how far it gets you.  I think you''ll be told to sit down and shut up in no uncertain terms. That''s if you have the balls, which I doubt.

[/quote]

hahaha no they love playing in front of fools like you... can''t you see how they raise their game each and every week???

They must be so appreciative of all our great fans to haul themselves up to the dizzy heights of 11th, before plummeting to 19th place after last years superb performances.

I couldn''t give a monkeys what the players think at the moment frankly... because not one of them as done enough to earn the City fans respect yet.

You guys playing in yellow and those who won''t have a word said about them... come back and talk to me about RESPECT when these guys have got us in to contention of at least a top 6 finish and earnt it!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Nice to see someone with have a brain posting.What Smudger and his mindless disciples fail to understand is that to tear down the existing structure with nothing to replace it with is the best way to destroy the club.The brainless masses cheered the guillotine in Revolutionary France only to find that within a couple of years gangs were digging holes in the morning and filling them in in the afternnoon just for something to do because the new regime couldn''t find work for them.

We desperately need Cullum''s (or A N Other''s) money,but despite the hyperbole and PR he has made no offer for the club,not because evil Delia was nasty to him and he''s run away and hidden,but because he has chosen not to.No-one on this board,despite some of the self obsessed crap that''s written,has the power to change anything in this club,so all we can do is express opinions and wait for developments.Clearly change needs to come,but it will have to come organically and in its own time not because some pillock chooses to use the anonymity of a forum to systematically insult his fellow fans.We are insignificant in this matter,so get used to it.

[/quote]

Yawn.... zzzzzzzzzzzz

My Nan used to tell me "that Can''t is dead... Mr Don''t Try killed him"

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Yawn.... zzzzzzzzzzzz

My Nan used to tell me "that Can''t is dead... Mr Don''t Try killed him"

[/quote]

Was that before or after she dropped you on your head?

[quote user="lappinitup"]I can think of one "cant" on here that I would like to kill lol[:D][/quote]

hahaha that one was nearly funny for you Lappin... NB - Must try harder!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I can think of one "cant" on here that I would like to kill lol[:D][/quote]

[/quote]

No, that was funny.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

No, that was funny.

[/quote]Thanks Wazzy. [Y]

If you are going to do Chants it would be commercially helpful if they are directed specifically against Delia rather than a Board per se.

Thanks in advance.

So lets get rid of err...........South, Chase, Delia and replace with.........

Smudger and his investing millions or ..... Cant see anyone suggested ready as yet to step in.

Lets throw the baby out with the bath water stamp our feet,throw our toys out of the pram and act like complete....!

It''s so easy to spend someone elses money particularly in this boom economy.

Fact football is now in an unsusstainable state it can no longer fund or pay for itself without mass increases in ticket prices. It HAS to have people on ego trips to throw big money away. Norfolks wealth has always been in land unlike a lot of the industrial city''s. There is a limited number of people with that amout of spare cash that they feel locally benevolent with. As I said Step forward Ricky, Smudger et al lets see the colour of your money.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Smudger and his investing millions or ..... Cant see anyone suggested ready as yet to step in.

Lets throw the baby out with the bath water stamp our feet,throw our toys out of the pram and act like complete....!

Fact football is now in an unsusstainable state it can no longer fund or pay for itself without mass increases in ticket prices. It HAS to have people on ego trips to throw big money away. Norfolks wealth has always been in land unlike a lot of the industrial city''s. There is a limited number of people with that amout of spare cash that they feel locally benevolent with. As I said Step forward Ricky, Smudger et al lets see the colour of your money.

[/quote]

In it''s current state I wouldn''t pay thru-pence for it, let alone the ridiculous figure of £56 million... no wonder nobody is interested when Delia clings so tightly to thos apron strings.

Our club and people like you who support this failing regime are a joke.

We had an offer on the table... a damn good offer... and instead of sitting around the table to talk, Delia slammed the door in Mr Cullum''s face (not only once but twice).

You lot are getting exactly what you deserve and being fleeced for a 4th straight season in a row... give yourselves a round of applause!!!  [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

In it''s current state I wouldn''t pay thru-pence for it, let alone the ridiculous figure of £56 million... no wonder nobody is interested when Delia clings so tightly to thos apron strings.

We had an offer on the table... a damn good offer... and instead of sitting around the table to talk, Delia slammed the door in Mr Cullum''s face (not only once but twice).

You lot are getting exactly what you deserve and being fleeced for a 4th straight season in a row... give yourselves a round of applause!!!  [:$]

[/quote]

Dreadful playing by Maximo Park at the Chelmsford V Festival in August - "their only UK appearance".

Thank goodness for that.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]There was no offer made, being such a big City fan Smudge I would have thought you knew that?

[quote user="theoneandonlycullum"]Stupid thread, the board have stated that they have no desire to remain as major shareholders and are looking for either a buyer or further investment. Whats chanting board out gonna achieve?? They want out anyway as they know they cannot compete financially. No point slagging them off, they have taken us as far as they can and i for one thank them for it. Time to move on, yes, but i dont have any remorse. the infastructure of the club is now so much better than under Chase.
[/quote]

yeah they wanted out so badly they asked 56 million quid for the club, and wouldn''t even meet a major potential investor. Good post, not naive in any way are you?