Sign in to follow this  
Charles Brough

Mackay

Should play with charlton on wed, charlton will keep bellers quiet while mackays strength and aerial ability will counter shearer. Was v impressed with our defence on sat but our competing for balls in the air was poor.

Why should Doherty play ahead of Malky? Malky has been part of the backbone of Worthy''s side since he got here. Doherty will hopefully turn out to be better in the long run, but right now we need stability, not upheaval.

Yeah i think your right personally. The Doc can go up front and win headers for us while Malky has Shearer in his pocket. Charlton can keep up with Bellers.

Charles. I think you will find it will be the other way round. Charlton had Shearer in his pocket on both occasions last season according to the reports I have heard, and he did the same with Henry as well. He''s a good defender and I know he''s not the tallest but he more than makes up for it in anticipation and the same goes for Flemking. We shall be alright tonight, quietly confident of a 2-1 victory.

shackell is way too inexperienced for this sort of game. Especially when we have a fully fit squad. He needs to go on loan for a month or 2, to get some experience. Yes he looked good in the couple games last year, but would you really drop any of flem, charlton, mackay or doc for someone whos played a handful of games in div 1? I wouldn''t, not yet.

Its gonna be the same team as saturday except doc for sven and WLY for jonson.

Cant wait for tonight, been looking forward to this week since fixtures came out. Jus hope were not on the recieving end of a geordie backlash after the week they''ve jus had.

OTBC