Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Will We Be Last On The Championship This Morning...

Again?We always seem to end up as one of the last teams to be shown on there! No big deal, but even the birmingham match put us 6th or 7th if i remember. I hope im right in saying it starts at 9.50...or am i missing it? [:|]

[quote user="C T has left the building "]Yep it does start at 9:50 am. I cant wait for our usual 10 seconds of action![/quote]Don''t you find the virgin media highlights to be so much better? I do, its a shame they cant put them on till monday =/

[quote user="hogesar"]Again?
We always seem to end up as one of the last teams to be shown on there! No big deal, but even the birmingham match put us 6th or 7th if i remember. I hope im right in saying it starts at 9.50...or am i missing it? [:|]
[/quote]

Why is it that they always interrupt championship action with highlights from the Venezuelan Conference before they show us?

arent the beeb getting Championship highlights soon??? I expect every game will be covered just like on MOTD with a couple of minutes at least.

jas :)

What p****s me off most about the Championship Goals on Sundays is their obsession with bloody Palace!!!

Watch the credits and see how many times a Palace player/fan is on!!!

We''re not shown at all!!!

They always show more Palace than anyone!

Oh, How I HATE Crystal Bloody Palace!

Great result YESTERDAY, good finish for Lupoli''s goal.

I think there was another game or two after ours this morning. But it will be nice when the highlights move to BBC next year; nobody will ever have to listen to Dave Beckett''s voice ever again!

[quote user="Beatle"]

What p****s me off most about the Championship Goals on Sundays is their obsession with bloody Palace!!!

[/quote]Glenn Roeder is actually on the opening titles now! Amazing I know, I almost fell over when I first saw it a few weeks back! [:P]

I swear the editor must be an ipswich fan, or on the other hand, a general dislike for norwich / norfolk.

[quote user="Beatle"]

They always show more Palace than anyone!

Oh, How I HATE Crystal Bloody Palace!

Great result YESTERDAY, good finish for Lupoli''s goal.

[/quote]

Yeah I also noticed that The Championship seems to love Crystal Palace, I lost count of the amount of times they were involved in the main feature game on the programe last season, while Norwich on the other hand were hardly ever given the chance to be in the main feature game. I much prefer canaries world match highlights.

I really do hate that program. As people said earlier they show never show long highlights from norwich games. Of course the main reason they show such short highlights is because they show highlights of league 1 and 2 games. Now the program is called the championship. So surely it should just be championship highlights. Now im sure the majority of people now have freeview or sky etc. and soon everyone will have to have one so why cant they just do some seperate program on itv4 for league 1 and league 2 and then have longer highlights of championship matches on the championship

Just hate ITV fullstop - worst mainstream channel (4 and 5 passed ITV many years ago) and worse than most of the main (ish) Sky channels (Sky 1, Virgin, Dave, etc etc) and even worse than ITV 2, 3 and 4.

Harry Hill''s TV Burp is the only half good thing on and that is showing clips of other channels shows with a half decent comedians comments.

Just hope that ITV never get the rights to any football in the future. (IMO)

Maybe it has something to do with being consistently near the foot of the table but not quite in the relegation zone (or not for long). Thus, we''re relatively uninteresting to most of the viewers one would suppose.

[um]

One love.

OTBC