Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

1st win

2 more hard games coming up, not much chance there, so who is going to be the 1st team that we take 3 points off this season. ???

Neil Adams said did say that the season really starts after we played Arsenal, that when we start getting more realistic chances of winning. IMO i think anyone out of the top five are all quite beat-able, although we do have some chance against Newcastle

I put the Zebras to win 2-0 on the prediction league, but with their poor start and hopefully our increasing confidence, you never know, it could be tomorrow. How''s that for sitting on both sides of the fence!

why can''t we believe we will win tomorrow night?
yes,they have a good forward line,but the back looks dodgy.
and with hucks on top form there''s no reason why we cant get 3 points tomorrow night.
lets just hope worthy gives leon a shot at the bigtime too.
my prediction:0-1 with leon scoring in last 10 mins.

hucksfizz

Well get carter look no further,why not tomorrow nite against Newcastle.I know its asking alot, but the toon seem to be in a bit of trouble at the moment.So in my eyes let''s take advantage.By the way you of to the match or is it the pub. OTBC

I agree with DumbleDelia...everyone is beatable. I know Arsenal were good but not good enough to stop 3 goals going in against them at home.

Newcastle? We could win!

Would love to be there, but its a 5 and a half hour drive and could`nt get the time off work, so it`s infront of the telly for me with a few beers John, why do you ask ?.As for the result, sorry but i can`t see us getting anything, just hope we don`t get hammered.

Maybe we will be the first team to stop Arsenal''s unbeaten run...wouldn''t that be something.

It''s always possible...they will have to come to Fortress Carrow Road

I think we can beat both of them! And by the way are Newcastle missing Woodgate!!
I hope NCFC can do it tonight, and yes it would be fantastic to stop Arsenal''s unbeaten run! :)