Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Fozzy in team of week

Adrian Basso (Bristol City),

Graham Alexander (Burnley), Youl Mawene (Preston), Russell Anderson (Burnley), Tony McMahon (Sheffield Wednesday),

Jonathan Walters (Ipswich), David Jones (Wolves), Mark Fotheringham (Norwich), Nick Carle (Crystal Palace),

Dexter Blackstock (QPR), Steven Kabba (Blackpool).

just thought you''d all like to know he has been named in the championship team of the week

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

Graham Alexander (Burnley), Youl Mawene (Preston), Russell Anderson (Burnley), Tony McMahon (Sheffield Wednesday),

Jonathan Walters (Ipswich), David Jones (Wolves), Mark Fotheringham (Norwich), Nick Carle (Crystal Palace),

just thought you''d all like to know he has been named in the championship team of the week

[/quote]

but.. but.. BUT... He''s Rubbish!!!!! [;)] [:p]

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

you''re a fan of his i think, i too like him and thinks he makes us tick and adds real energy and combativeness to the midfield, have you read his article in the green''un, he says his game will improve with the arrival of Sibierski because it gives him and the other midfielders somebody to play the ball into in the knowlegde that he''ll keep it and find himself or another yellow shirt

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Looks like everyone has got a new scapegoat now!...... First it was Matty P..........Now it''s Fozzy! 

[/quote]How he got in ahead of the likes of Lupoli, Sibierski, Stefanovic, Kennedy, Pattison... etc. I''ll never know.

[quote user="John"]

How he got in ahead of the likes of Lupoli, Sibierski, Stefanovic, Kennedy, Pattison... etc. I''ll never know.
[/quote]

because other than Pattison who has played mainly wide they''re not central midfielders [:$]

[quote user="John"]How he got in ahead of the likes of Lupoli, Sibierski, Stefanovic, Kennedy, Pattison... etc. I''ll never know.[/quote]

because other than Pattison who has played mainly wide they''re not central midfielders [:$]

[/quote]Fair enough, but i kind of meant "team of the week" rather than in the "central midfield position in the team of the week". Just seems a little too much praise has been heaped on to Fotheringham in the media.Of course i see where your comin'' from though.

[/quote]great, credit where its due, and for the record - he gave a much better performance against brum, but up until then, fozzy wasn''t firing, and he didn''t do the biz against blackpool imo...and so rightly came in for some criticism - glad to see ole fozzy is making the right kind of headlines now..,

[quote user="splatthecat"]anyone here think fozzy has the best voice in the world ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7616139.stm
[/quote]

Closely followed by Matty Pattison?

Those two have the MOST ANNOYING voices ever.

[quote user="splatthecat"]anyone here think fozzy has the best voice in the world ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7616139.stm
[/quote]

wasn''t how i expected him to sound, i was expecting a deeper voice but still with his glaswegian accent

Do you know what this is based on Chris? Is it from the actim index. Or Glenn''s precious ''prozone''. If it''s based on hard facts about passes completed, tackles made, distance run etc etc, then it really means something.

If it''s just some fool in a studio making up the team, it has rather less value!

[quote user="a1canary"]Do you know what this is based on Chris? Is it from the actim index. Or Glenn''s precious ''prozone''. If it''s based on hard facts about passes completed, tackles made, distance run etc etc, then it really means something. If it''s just some fool in a studio making up the team, it has rather less value![/quote]

it''s produced by the press association so don''t think it''s based on anything but the opinions of a group of individuals

shocked by that d.jones was fairly average for us in our match vs charlton, whilst sammy vokes scored 2 and didnt get in the team

obviosuly they had no pundit at our match

[quote user="we8wba"]

shocked by that d.jones was fairly average for us in our match vs charlton, whilst sammy vokes scored 2 and didnt get in the team

obviosuly they had no pundit at our match

[/quote]Idiot.