Sign in to follow this  
otbc

i hate so many loan players

whilst i apreciate we have a very good team and without doubt one good enough to take us to the play offs it annoys me that most of them are on loan. i dont see them as our players, we have mearly borrowed them so they can either get first team football and their fitness up. it annoys me as they do so well for us (ched evans, alex pearce etc) then they go back and we have to do the whole circle over again with out actually owning a player :(

[quote user="otbc"]whilst i apreciate we have a very good team and without doubt one good enough to take us to the play offs it annoys me that most of them are on loan. i dont see them as our players, we have mearly borrowed them so they can either get first team football and their fitness up. it annoys me as they do so well for us (ched evans, alex pearce etc) then they go back and we have to do the whole circle over again with out actually owning a player :([/quote]

lets have inferior players instead

Oh dear. It would probably annoy you more if we had to field a s*** team. We loan players as we cannot afford to buy them. The alternative is to use our youth team and that would annoy me!

i''m also concerned we won''t see Sibierski and Kennedy beyond January as well as not being able to keep Lupoli and Bertrand beyond this season but Roeder had to near enough get a whole team in over the summer and we were never going to be able to sign more than a handful on permanent deals.

lets hope Sibierski and Kennedy either renew the loans untill May or even better we find some cash and sign them up as they''re not going to feature at Wigan/Celtic regularly and want first team football

Roeder has brought in 5/6 players in permanently this window with probaly another couple in January with another few next summer, it''s not possible to sign half a squad of the quality required in 1 window with a limited budget, it has to be done in stages

Usual old guff. Same stuff that was bleated out last season" All these good players will be going back to their clubs and we won''t have anyone"durrrrrrrrRoeder has found more loanees - as he no doubt will when these goNo permanent player is permanent. They come, they go.Accept it, that''s football and - very other sporting game.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Usual old guff. Same stuff that was bleated out last season

" All these good players will be going back to their clubs and we won''t have anyone"

durrrrrrrr

Roeder has found more loanees - as he no doubt will when these go

No permanent player is permanent. They come, they go.

Accept it, that''s football and - very other sporting game.
[/quote]

Nice to see you back Ralph. Where have you been?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed! [:|][/quote]Now I wonder where I''ve seen that before! [:^)][/quote]

''Av ''im Lapp, ''e''s a tea leaf.

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed! [:|][/quote]Now I wonder where I''ve seen that before! [:^)][/quote]

''Av ''im Lapp, ''e''s a tea leaf.

[/quote]lol [:D]

Until and if, we get a major new investor in the club, this sorry farce will only continue, I don''t like it either, but sadly we''re damn well stuck with it![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Until and if, we get a major new investor in the club, this sorry farce will only continue, I don''t like it either, but sadly we''re damn well stuck with it![:S]

[/quote]Of all the ninety two clubs in the football league I reckon you could put that on about eighty five other clubs message boards and you would get people agreeing with you wiz.

I''ve always said this, next season majority these loaness if not all of them wont be here! norwich main aim was to be midtable pre season which should happen. but it will be hard to improve on that without your own squad

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

The sorry farce that I can see is being stuck with £750,000 worth of Jamie Lad on a contract for another 2 seasons while the loan market has been used to bring in quality like Evans and Lupoli.

[quote user="we8wba"]

I''ve always said this, next season majority these loaness if not all of them wont be here! norwich main aim was to be midtable pre season which should happen. but it will be hard to improve on that without your own squad

[/quote]

And if we had our own players, they''d all get bought all leave on frees in the summer. What''s the flipping point?! May was well loan ''em all.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" You could have sent a letter!!!!"

a letter from France ?
[/quote]

Maybe Lapp meant ''The Goalie''

But not Barthez [:O]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]Paying good money for players like Shackell and your lot will do well to achieve mid-table this season. And when we are promoted at the end of the season, a lot of your players will be hoping to join US! [:P]

" norwich main aim was to be midtable pre season"who said that then postcode boy ?The aim is going up, something we will concern ourselves with while I suggest you take some lessons in grammar and spelling

This farce of annoying loan players (as put by some) has contributed to better play of football than I''ve seen for a long while at CR. So without them I believe HOOF and snooze ball would still remain. Anyone who puts on the yellow and green should get all of our support (until they turn out to be crap and become the target of the boo boy brigade).

Also I''ve seen more loyalty and commitment from some of the loanees than previous players who should have bled yellow. Ideally (please please please) we get promoted and then manage to sign the super loanees, otherwise it''s back to the loan market again, but surley that''s better than lower league/scottish (no offence) sandwich fillers!? 

But lets just say we have a good season narrowly missing out on going up, next season we would want to push on but we would have another whole new team on loans who would need time to gel together etc. with 8 loan players in this team to me it doesnt feel like i am supporting norwich city players, i am supporting other teams.

[quote user="otbc"]But lets just say we have a good season narrowly missing out on going up, next season we would want to push on but we would have another whole new team on loans who would need time to gel together etc. with 8 loan players in this team to me it doesnt feel like i am supporting norwich city players, i am supporting other teams.[/quote].Not so. Roeder has inherited 3 or 4 first teamers, signed Pattison last year & has signed 4 permanents this year. If he does the same next year he will have 12 or 13 permanent first team choices.Ideally he needs to sign 2 defenders & 2 strikers.

[quote user="otbc"]But lets just say we have a good season narrowly missing out on going up, next season we would want to push on but we would have another whole new team on loans who would need time to gel together etc. with 8 loan players in this team to me it doesnt feel like i am supporting norwich city players, i am supporting other teams.[/quote]

you''ve completely missed the point. Roeder will get players in permanently in the summer and probaly this January as well meaning we won''t need 8 loans next season, possibly a few though. In case you didn''t notice we weren''t very good when Roeder took over and have needed to bring in at least 15 players to replace the ones who weren''t good enough, it''s called a rebuilding process, it can''t be done in just 1 summer transfer window

[quote user="we8wba"]

norwich main aim was to be midtable pre season which should happen. but it will be hard to improve on that without your own squad

[/quote]

Sorry we8, you''ve lost me. How can you be mid table pre-season?

And why do you say we can''t improve without our own squad? Half our squad isn''t ours now and we''re improving and chances are we will continue to do so. If we get promoted, sure, we''ll need to rebuild again. If we don''t chances are we''ll loan the same players or quite a few of them again. I can''t see Bertrand ever getting in to the galacticos squad at Chelsea. And if Fulham continue doing well we''ll be able to keep Omozusi. It''s out of sight out of mind for most of these players'' clubs so if we can''t buy them there will be a good chance of getting them back again or getting new ones, just as we have between last season and this.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

The sorry farce that I can see is being stuck with £750,000 worth of Jamie Lad on a contract for another 2 seasons while the loan market has been used to bring in quality like Evans and Lupoli.

[/quote]

I wasn''t going to respond to this Nutty, but what the hell...

Unike Evans, Sibi, Kennedy and a few others, Jamie will still be here come January 31st, or if Roeder wants to, could be sold on because he''s our player and we can do that.

Thankfully though, GR appears to have a higher opinion of JC than you do!.[:|]