Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Best Norwich chant ever!

There''s a circus in the town, in the town,

George Burley is the clown, is the clown

and Andy Mashall is a judas c&@t, c&@t

Ipswich town are going down, going down.

follow, follow, follow;

follow the boys in yellow,

when the scum are at crewe, we''ll be playing Manyou,

follow the boys in yellow!

loved that song, lets hope we hear it again this year!

You youngsters......What about:

The Tavern in the Town

Distant bums

We don''t carry hammers

I was born under the Barclay Stand

Oh wouldn''t it be loverly

The Ipswichareshite

Kevin Beattie''s bar-b-q

Jonty Alloetta

The Music Man

F**k off  Wolverhampton

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Up down turn around

Knees up Mother Brown

In your (insert club name here) slums

Come an'' have a go

Ag agr agro AGRO

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley

Keelan is better than Yashin

If you want us

etc etc etc etc

At home to Chelsea in the Prem

Chelsea fans :

We have Abramovich

You have a drunken B*tch

Reply within seconds from the Barclay

We have a Super-cook

You have a Russian crook

Genius

when i used to stand in the barclay in the late 80s this ginger haired bloke in a camouflage  jacket and his mates would always sing the chrystal chandeliers by charlie pride  all the way through for no apparant reason,  maybe they were trying to get a delilah  style chant going  like they have at stoke .

[quote user="Tony Powells Redundant Tackle...."]Ched , long ginger hair and a beard ? looked like Shaggy of scooby do ?[/quote]

i don`t think his hair was that long  but it  was over 20 years ago but he was definately ginger and always wore this army style coat, i used to see him at the odd away match as  well

talking of stoke, it always makes me laugh when there at our place and the barclay  chant "sing us delilah"  and after a while the stoke fans come back with a rousing renditon of it,"sheeeeeeeeee stood there laffing ha ha ha"ect  ect  and the barclay give them a round of applause afterwards. that sort of thing would never  happen in the prawn sandwich prem

Ched , I think this may be a guys i know from my home town, everyone knows him as Shaggy because of his resemblance to the character, he was he used to stand with about 4 other guys in the middle of the Barclay, they were hilarious and renowned for the most awaful chants and songs , rember thumping someone 4 or 5 nil and after every goal they would sing “ we want 3 cha cha cha , or we want 4 cha cha cha . I am sure it’s the same guys , he still wears the jacket locally but I don’t think he goes anymore  . One of his pals was known as Strawberry .

TPRT, yes it definately sounds like them  always in the middle of the barclay, they did sing some silly  songs but i`ve always remembered the chrystal chandeliars  for some reason, maybe because it was so out of place at a footy match,god i bet that jacket pongs a bit nowadays lol [+o(]

F**k off  Wolverhampton

funny this as i said before, i dont think any wolves fans bar any who live down norwich way or know norwich supporters know of your rivalry for us. we dont even get any vibes at the games that you dislike us.

as i said to us your just ordinary game like palace, blackpool or reading

I always liked the Malky chant to the tune of the Adams Family, anyone remember that?

Plus the Paul McSmall song that rhymed "and if it''s quite alright" with "despite your lack of height". Brilliant!

[quote user="we8wba"]

F**k off  Wolverhampton

funny this as i said before, i dont think any wolves fans bar any who live down norwich way or know norwich supporters know of your rivalry for us. we dont even get any vibes at the games that you dislike us.

[/quote]

its because your disliked by everyone,  a recent poll put you in the top 4 most hated clubs in the country so maybe you get bad vibes everywhere you go and just think its normal.  a bit like the queen who thinks the whole of the outside world smells of fresh paint [:)]

no we get heat of supporters in local rivals, cardiff, bristol, sheffutd who we dont get long with. but generally when we play you, you dont sing any song towards us like you''d expect if we was a so called "rival" side for you.

I know this isn''t a Norwich chant as such but one I heard at a Norwich V Watford match.

"Dont bend down when Elton''s around you might get a p*nis up the a*se"  Sung in the "My old Man said follow the van...." style.

Also "He shot, he c*m all over Mariners bum, Eric Gates, Eric Gates"

[quote user="Tipster101"]

i used to love "the monkees - cheer up sleepy jean"

F*&k of George Burley

Oh what does it mean, to a

Sad Scottish B@stard and a,

SH&T football Team!!

[/quote]

Ah those were the days, that song used to always get the Barclay in full tune on Derby days, we need to try get Jim Magilton into it now I think.

[quote user="we8wba"]

F**k off  Wolverhampton

[/quote]

I really look forward to the ''old farm derby'' as i love singing abusive songs towards their inbred fans- same with wolves

3 more great songs, wish we sing em now when we play scum coz it pis..s me off when they sing hark now hear...

Over there, over there,

and do they smell, do do do do do do,

like fu..kin hell, do do do do do do

Ipswich run, ipswich run,

when they run they do a ton na na nana na nana na na

Ipswich boys make more noise,

when theyre playin with their toys, na na ....................na

One chant i would love to see adopted is a West Ham favourite:

"Up your arse, up your arse,

Stick the blue flag up your arse,

From Carrow road to Portman Road,

We''ll srick the blue flag up your arse!"

Sung to same tune as "flyin high up in the sky"

kenny , kenny , kenny foggo on the wing ................ 6ft 2 eyes of blue duncan forbes is after you.............come on without come on within you''ve not seen nothin like john manning.......................he''s here he''s there he''s every !!!