Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

much better sibieski and lupoli songs

Lupoli: tune of wemb..erly, wemb..erly

Lupoli. Lupoli.

Arturo Lupoli he comes from Italy,

Lupoli, Lupoli.

Antoine Sibieski ooh ahh,

I wanna knowwww how you scored that goal.

Carrow Road should be home to chants and songs that have some element of originality. It''s what makes it fun. If the songs we sign are just generic insert name here type songs then it gets tired and dull very quickly.

How is this for an original chant for our Arturo....(Sung to the tune of that timeless classic, Snooker Loopy by Chas and Dave!)Super Lupoli nuts are weMe and him and them and meHe''ll show you what he can doWith a leather ball and a football shoe(OK - so footballs aren''t made of leather any more and it should be boot not shoe but still....)

For Sibierski it''s got to be the shiny head song, it works very well and it easy.

For Lupoli I''m thinking something along the lines of the old Cornetto adverts...

"Just one Cornetto,
Give it to me,
Delicious ice cream,
From Italy".

My take is

"Just one Arturo,
Arturo Luppoli,
He Scores us goals,
From Italy"

Soon after Wes arrived, while attempting to get back to sleep at 3 a.m., I tried thinking of a song for him with an Irish connection.To the chorus of "Black Velvet Band" (old Dubliners song)His feet they twinkle like diamondsWe think him the king of the landAnd the goals, they just never stop co-o-mingWith wonderful Wes HoolahanUnfortunately he''s yet to score .....