Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

are norwich to negative?

this not groan just wondererd

are norwich playing nice football?

before tonight you won 1 out of  5 matches and i see talk of playoffs or better

you could also turn that around and say you lost one out of 5 also - which good

say you draw tonight (currently 0-1) you would be 9pts behind my wolves with only one defeat less than us in opening games

surely its worth risking the win and say win one lose one of those draws and you would have more points

With all respect we8wba im not sure we can change the way the lads play sitting on here and talking about it do you? However I do gree with you that w are playing nice football! Stick out tongue [:P] 

OTBC! 

Come on lads lets turn it around!

Quote from we8wba:

"worry about norwich city first imo"

Christ your a strange person, you need not "worry" about Norwich City, you just worry about being the 4th best club in West Midlands. 

The way people were talking about play offs after just 1 win against a very poor Plymouth side was quite frankly laughable , tonight we sound terrible and thats against 10 men , maybe we will pick up after the break .

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Quote from we8wba:

Christ your a strange person, you need not "worry" about Norwich City, you just worry about being the 4th best club in West Midlands. 

[/quote]

mate lets not make it another wolves v norwich thread! end day you have nothing boast about to me, were sitting top league, scored the most, best gd, best youngsters end of. shows you how much of munckin you really are. i dont mind being top and being 4th best. better than being say 12th and top in my region

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Quote from we8wba:

[/quote]

mate lets not make it another wolves v norwich thread! end day you have nothing boast about to me, were sitting top league, scored the most, best gd, best youngsters end of. shows you how much of munckin you really are. i dont mind being top and being 4th best. better than being say 12th and top in my region

[/quote]

The silly toll said before going onto gloat about his sides EARLY good start to the season, we don''t care about Wolves, hence why you wont see many Norwich fans posting utter garbage on Wolves forums, why you feel the need to post on here time and time again is beyond me, your posts are so tedious and time after time you try to bring Wolves into the debate, again we don''t care about Wolves, you clearly do so here''s a funny thought.... Why not just post on a Wolves forum with other Wolves fans who like to discuss all things Wolves FC? Crazy I know but you should give it ago.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Quote from we8wba:

[/quote]

[/quote]

The silly toll said before going onto gloat about his sides EARLY good start to the season, we don''t care about Wolves, hence why you wont see many Norwich fans posting utter garbage on Wolves forums, why you feel the need to post on here time and time again is beyond me, your posts are so tedious and time after time you try to bring Wolves into the debate, again we don''t care about Wolves, you clearly do so here''s a funny thought.... Why not just post on a Wolves forum with other Wolves fans who like to discuss all things Wolves FC? Crazy I know but you should give it ago.

[/quote]

you really are a class A numpty.

1. i dont believe season over -watford perfect example

2. why shouldnt i be happy? surely you would be? i bet if we were 24th you wouldnt make sly comment on placing?

3. if you dont like me, do what majority do and shut up or make your point and move on. more you keep feeding the more i keep coming back with comments! surely you can see this?

4. if i was going to drop wolves into it for debate i''d mention how f''n good we are. not just use it as side comment.

now back to the post - where people have actually commented.

are you creating the chances and not converting them or is it simply your bit like liverpool in trying not to lose the games more than trying to win them

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Quote from we8wba:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you really are a class A numpty.

1. i dont believe season over -watford perfect example

2. why shouldnt i be happy? surely you would be? i bet if we were 24th you wouldnt make sly comment on placing?

3. if you dont like me, do what majority do and shut up or make your point and move on. more you keep feeding the more i keep coming back with comments! surely you can see this?

4. if i was going to drop wolves into it for debate i''d mention how f''n good we are. not just use it as side comment.

now back to the post - where people have actually commented.

are you creating the chances and not converting them or is it simply your bit like liverpool in trying not to lose the games more than trying to win them

[/quote]

Well, my expert opinion is we''re $h!t.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Quote from we8wba:

[/quote]

mate lets not make it another wolves v norwich thread!  You make every thread a wolves v norwich thread! end day you have nothing boast about to me The fact we don''t support a tinpot team of idiots is enough to boast about., were sitting top league well done, champions in september, scored the most, so far best gd what?, best youngsters in your opinion end of  no theres still about 40 odd games left. shows you how much of munckin you really are no it just highlights your idiocy. i dont mind being top and being 4th best. better than being say 12th and top in my region you keep telling yourself if it helps you sleep at night.

[/quote]

dont think your poor side, just average side this season who have your fair share good matches to poor matches

give glenn time and bit money in window and keep progressing

Christ your such a plank, all of your 4 points don''t answer the point i''m trying to make.... Which is why do you feel the need to come on this Norwich City forum time and time again to post your tedious comments, which to be frank bore the hell out of me and many other users on this forum, your like a lost puppy looking for a home. I come on here to dicuss and debate NCFC relartd topics with fellow NCFC fans, I don''t expect to see some Wolves numpty with too much time on his hands post anti Norwich comments time after time when clearly you don''t know a great deal about the club, why would you? Go find a new hobby you daft troll.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Glenn just had a window and the board gave him practically sod all money - hence all the loans. If we even had enough money to buy a can of coke in january I''d be surprised.[/quote]

i thought bell and hollahan were terrific buys pre season but not seen their names round to much, how these two faring?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Glenn just had a window and the board gave him practically sod all money - hence all the loans. If we even had enough money to buy a can of coke in january I''d be surprised.[/quote]

i thought bell and hollahan were terrific buys pre season but not seen their names round to much, how these two faring?

[/quote]www.the-wolf.co.uk

[quote user="we8wba"]

bad night ddd?

[/quote]

You really are a sad individual.

Do what you keep saying you''ll do. Go.

Freak

[quote user="we8wba"]

bad night ddd?

[/quote]considering your post count and the time you''ve been on this messageboard, i reckon most of your nights are bad and you really need to find some sort of social life, therapy... just something to occupy yourself. go pray at wolves temple, must be a few mcdonalds near you.

when i posted it i wasn''t actually refering to the match, i knew 1-0 h/t but watching celtic on sky then checked results

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="we8wba"]

bad night ddd?

[/quote]

considering your post count and the time you''ve been on this messageboard, i reckon most of your nights are bad and you really need to find some sort of social life, therapy... just something to occupy yourself. go pray at wolves temple, must be a few mcdonalds near you.
[/quote]

The kid is a confused troll, surely any Wolves numpty with half a brain could work out that it would be far better to troll on an WBA, Brum or even Villa Message Board than a Norwich City one, like I say he''s a very confused individual, the sooner he f***s off the better.