Sign in to follow this  
Koreacanary

NORWICH CITY VS QPR OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

This is when you need a player who can beat 3 men then curl the ball into the top corner. We use to have a player like that think he went to the USA?

[quote user="Nostradamus"]

We have had six shots on target, what have they got stopping the ball going in, an invisible force-field?

[/quote]

Well there is a difference between "making a save" and just standing there catching it.

Two games on the trot against 10 men, 1 win, 3 points, 2 goals for, 2 goals against - not good enough. Play offs my ars*

Not good enough at all, we had the10 men of QPR on the back foot for the best part of hour yet we still didn''t create hardly any goal scoreing chances, to be on the front foot for so long without being able to create many worth while chances is very concerning, I was listening to the QPR radio commentary and even their guys sadi that they were lucky to get the free kick in the first half that lead to a goal, despite that it''s still no where near good enough when your playing 10 men i''m afraid.

That sounded very frustrating, slow paced and noone taking the game by the scruff of the neck, crowd sounded very quiet aswell. QPR will buy their way up the table so I dont think its a disgrace, but has just completely pi***d me off listening to that..! Crossed into the box...cleared...noone there... back out to Fotheringham...crossed...cleared...! Switch it fast argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop taking 5 passes to get accross the pitch!!!

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]QPR will buy their way up the table[/quote]I wouldn''t call spending a total of £830k in the Summer ''buying our way up the table''. Yes, we have wealthy owners but the idea of them throwing money at the team is a myth. There''s no shame in losing tonight''s match. We''re a team in form and believe it or not going down to 10 men actually suits our style of strangling the life out of the midfield. I can understand your frustration as it doesn''t look good but once we went ahead I was confident we would hold on. Norwich City will still be knocking on the door of the play-offs come May. Of that I am sure.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How many clear-cut chances did we create...? The only one I can think of is Sibierski''s deflected shot in the first half. And Fozzy hit a good free kick.
[/quote]

Start Lee Croft and Semmy and bring then back Ched...then we''ll be in business.

[quote]. QPR will buy their way up the table[/quote]No, they will kick their way up the table.  And occasionally headbutt.  It''s difficult for your forward to think about getting into attacking positions when they have concussion.