Sign in to follow this  
Koreacanary

NORWICH CITY VS QPR OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

[quote user="C T has left the building "]QPR player been sent off!! Connolly (sp?)
[/quote]

Matthew Connolly, signed from Arsenal, was on loan to U''s for half of last season - called back and sold to them.

Was going to say Lupoli keeps getting caught offside so put Cureton on, but can''t see that helping! He''s the king of offsides.

I dont know who to believe, am listening to the game on CW and the radio Norfolk team are saying it was the worst 45 minutes so far this season, yet just spoke to my father who is at the game and he said the opposite that City are playing well - and that is the opinion of people sitting around him too - I did ask him if he is A) he is actually in Southampton or B) his glasses are broken. Anyone communicating with someone at the game who has different opinion to the Radio Norfolk team?

It is indeed early doors, but 1 clean sheet in 12 games (including pre-season) or none in 7 (not including pre-season) is one hell of a worry.With the limited strike force we have, clean sheets are an essential and they are just not happening.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Doesn''t sound to me as though they''re goalie has had to make a save yet. Can''t see anything positive happening in the last 10 minutes.[/quote]

We have had six shots on target, what have they got stopping the ball going in, an invisible force-field?

Goal Attempts12 : 6Goal Attempts
On Target6 : 1On Target
Crosses17 : 7Crosses
Corners7 : 2Corners
Offside5 : 1Offside
Fouls8 : 14Fouls
Free kicks15 : 14Free kicks
 Yellow cards2 : 2Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : 1Red cards 
% Possession43 : 57Possession %

Crikey! I hope that possession stat is wrong.  a 57/43 split is close to being one sided.  Against 10 men that''s not exactly impressive.