Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Kennedy set for Scotland call-up

Celtic defender John Kennedy is in line for a return to the Scotland squad after an impressive start to his loan period at Norwich. (Daily Mail)

Good for him!

well done john, has been very steady considering he''s barely played in the last 3 years, will only improve as he gets games

lets hope he gets the call up and recognise it''s playing regularly for us that has got him the call and he''ll stay beyond January

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Celtic defender John Kennedy is in line for a return to the Scotland squad after an impressive start to his loan period at Norwich. (Daily Mail)

Good for him!

[/quote]

Agreed. I think he''s going to get better and better.Good luck to the lad,although I suppose it reduces our chances of getting him permanently.

I don''t think many were happy when he came, claiming he would be unfit, injury prone, rusty etc. How wrong they all were (and I must admit I was one of them!)

He didn''t look too comfortable when coming off tonight. Hopefully a few days rest will let it heal and it won''t prove to be too serious. I can''t say I''m too confident about it though.It was good to see Grounds show himself to be decent cover and I don''t hold too many fears should Kennedy not make it on Saturday. Grounds looked to be calm and comfortable on the ball, much like Alex Pearce last season. Only made the one cock up which I suppose is to be expected of a youngster trying to impress, but he looked the real deal.