Sign in to follow this  
otbc

Dr Fizzical!

Has anyone ever seen a music channel on sky called fizz music? its channel 371 and one of the guys who work for it, called dr fizzical is a binner!!

he is constantely talking about the scum. I text to him quite alot norwich are the best otbc and all that but he always seems to get the better of me in an argument!

was just wondering if anyone else had seen this **** on their or if its just me?

OTBC!

[quote user="otbc"]

Has anyone ever seen a music channel on sky called fizz music? its channel 371 and one of the guys who work for it, called dr fizzical is a binner!!

he is constantely talking about the scum. I text to him quite alot norwich are the best otbc and all that but he always seems to get the better of me in an argument!

was just wondering if anyone else had seen this **** on their or if its just me?

OTBC!

[/quote]No.You''ve got sky therefore you are sucking Murdoch''s corporate c*ck.Step away from the remote and put down the penis.....

I saw this fool one day, and have not watched fizz channel since, skip right past it. rationality is fun.best bit is my wife won''t watch that channel anymore either as a show of solidarity.and herb, so you no longer watch channel 5, don''t have sky, don''t read half the newspapers out there, and have never seen a simpsons? face it, murdoch owns everything, and frankly I don''t care. if he was a binner though..... lol

[quote user="Herb"]
No.
You''ve got sky therefore you are sucking Murdoch''s corporate c*ck.
Step away from the remote and put down the penis.....
[/quote]

B*llocks, I need to check the smallprint on my Sky contract. I don''t remember seeing any mention of fellating Uncle Rupert [;)]

On a more serious note, if you take that attitude then surely you''re sucking corporate c*ck everytime you buy anything. If I''m going to have take it in the mouth I might as well make sure it''s for a product I get some enjoyment out of. Maybe I should switch to Virgin? Does Sir Richard''s winky taste better?

Now off to get a coffee from the machine at work. Hope Mr Nescafe has cleaned his helmet well this morning [+o(]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Herb"]
No.
You''ve got sky therefore you are sucking Murdoch''s corporate c*ck.
Step away from the remote and put down the penis.....
[/quote]

B*llocks, I need to check the smallprint on my Sky contract. I don''t remember seeing any mention of fellating Uncle Rupert [;)]

On a more serious note, if you take that attitude then surely you''re sucking corporate c*ck everytime you buy anything. If I''m going to have take it in the mouth I might as well make sure it''s for a product I get some enjoyment out of. Maybe I should switch to Virgin? Does Sir Richard''s winky taste better?

Now off to get a coffee from the machine at work. Hope Mr Nescafe has cleaned his helmet well this morning [+o(]

[/quote]

Shack, thank you, that is one of the funniest things I have read for a long time..

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

get a free view box.. you never have to see the pleb on your TV screen again!

jas :)

[/quote]

Should imagine that most people have freeview in some sort or another by now (I have three boxes and one built in) - do you mean Freesat by any chance? It''s still a bit hard to watch Sky Movies/Sports on anything but a Sky box though.

he has never slagged the city of as he says he doesnt even live in ipswich but he goes to all games he says? but he is often taking the piss out of norwich football club. i text to him once "atleast we own our ground" he text back, "atleast we own our players".... ******** ahaaa