Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

News of Wiz's hexes reach QPR

For those who can remember Ween Nasty, when I last Hexed QPR, it was a Triple Vortex Hex, simply put, its on going and fixed, and cannot be recinded.

The trouble is it took up a hell of a lot of physcic energy, and naked virgins, when I cast it late last season, so I can only perform one of these spellcasts once every season.

Otherwise a few other teams would get one as well![;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

For those who can remember Ween Nasty, when I last Hexed QPR, it was a Triple Vortex Hex, simply put, its on going and fixed, and cannot be recinded.

The trouble is it took up a hell of a lot of physcic energy, and naked virgins, when I cast it late last season, so I can only perform one of these spellcasts once every season.

[/quote]

Is there any chance of mustering one of those for Wolves.

I''ll have a scout round Ipswich tonight to locate some additional virgins.

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t forget to take your sheep dog

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ll have to be quick in order to get there before their Mother/Father/Brother/Sister/other family member!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Best you go to the Maternity Wing then and get them when they pop out.

[/quote]

[/quote]you''ll be lucky, thats why Jesus wasnt born in scum land cause they couldnt find 3 wise men or a virgin.

[quote user="barclay_troy"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]you''ll be lucky, thats why Jesus wasnt born in scum land cause they couldnt find 3 wise men or a virgin.[/quote]

LMAO [:D]

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]QPR have only won 8 out of 50 odd games at Norwich so that Hex is a damn good one Wiz.[/quote]

Yep, sure is Stevie, and it back dates itself too![;)]

I would like to know whether it would be possible for Wiz to teach us some of these Hexes or does it take many years of complex training?

[/quote]

I know your spelling prowess precedes you Wizard but perhaps it''s more appropriate to call it fizzkick energy. It also might be easier for you to remember.

[/quote]Most of us youngsters can use our magic wands at least once a day, poor old Wizzy can barely manage once a season. I hope Mrs. Wiz is okay [:$]

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Can you cancel hexes against us Wiz? I''m thinking that we never have any luck playing at Coventry.[/quote]

Sadly, once cast, nothing can recall my Hexes BOF.

Andy:

And it takes a hundred years of ruthless training by the Sisters of the Light, to enhance and control your Han before becoming a wizard, let alone a 1st wizard![:O]

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Can you cancel hexes against us Wiz? I''m thinking that we never have any luck playing at Coventry.[/quote]

Sadly, once cast, nothing can recall my Hexes BOF.

Andy:

And it takes a hundred years of ruthless training by the Sisters of the Light, to enhance and control your Han before becoming a wizard, let alone a 1st wizard![:O]

[/quote]Afraid I shall have to pass on that Wiz, having examined my diary for the next 100 years, I notice I have a few things that might prevent me completing the course, death for example. I shall leave it to the experts.  [:D]

I think an explanation is in order Wiz.

Your strongest spell should have made this one a banker.

Have you been using sub prime spells or is there a funding deficit with the virgins?

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Have you been using sub prime spells or is there a funding deficit with the virgins?

[/quote]

Its not the Hexes fault mate that the board has not invested or backed GR''s judgement or forced him into buying/loaning sub standard players!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

Its not the Hexes fault mate that the board has not invested or backed GR''s judgement or forced him into buying/loaning sub standard players!.

[/quote]

Any chance of diverting your attentions to the board.

Maybe a triple strength cook relocator spell?

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Any chance of diverting your attentions to the board.

Maybe a triple strength cook relocator spell?

[/quote]

Nice idea, but my spells can''t do harm to anyone connected with City............unfortunately![8o|]