Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Tomorrows Game

[quote user="steve o"]I think it''ll be the night when we finally murder the other team, it''s been coming for a while![/quote]we''ve got a days extra rest than them...so yeah, maybe - if qpr turn up slightly jaded and lacklustre - we could do ''em...looking forward to tomoz nite for sure><?  

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]
we''ve got a days extra rest than them...

so yeah, maybe - if qpr turn up slightly jaded and lacklustre - we could do ''em...

looking forward to tomoz nite for sure><?

[/quote]

shame the game isn''t being played tonight as originally scheduled

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"] we''ve got a days extra rest than them...so yeah, maybe - if qpr turn up slightly jaded and lacklustre - we could do ''em...looking forward to tomoz nite for sure><?  [/quote]

shame the game isn''t being played tonight as originally scheduled

[/quote]yeah, we''d have a real advantage then!!!

I think it''s been building up for a few weeks now, against Birmingham the domination in possession was there and the final ball wasn''t quite, we''ve found the final ball in the Plymouth game making so many glorious but couldn''t quite find the finish... if we do the math we should hammer QPR :)

Let''s hope so!

It''s good to be back online again! moved into Lincoln Uni at last and got all the internet authorization done!

Radio Norfolk isn''t available but still, OTBC!

(Got my "Come on City" poster on the dorm door!)

i think it will be a tougher game than we all think. QPR played some nice stuff on sunday. i know against a weak southampton team but it was still neat play. I dont expect us to "hammer" them

From what I saw of QPR I think we could hammer them.  Yes they looked good, but it was agaisnt a very, very poor Saints team, and whenever Southampton did play some alright passing football I thought QPR looked like they struggled.  So I think if we play like we have been playing I think we might see quite a few goals tomorrow.

By the way we should watch out for their No.6 Leigertwood, he pulled of some great passes.

I think the next few games will tell us how well we really are doing, or not as the case may be.  The football is better, that much is for sure, and hopefully against a slightly tougher opposition in QPR & Sheffield Utd.

I will go tomorrow night with an open mind and wait to be amazed by our new improved team under GR and LC.

''''OTBC''''

[quote user="1st Wizard"]QPR will be very difficult to beat, don''t let the Plymouth result cloud you judgement........oh.......I see you have!.[/quote]

Personally I think we will do the Hoops tmo night Wiz. Home advantage coupled with recent form should give us the edge but it wont be easy. If any theres a time to be optamistic this season, that time is now.

[quote user="steve o"]I think it''ll be the night when we finally murder the other team, it''s been coming for a while![/quote]

I''ve supported Norwich since the last 1960''s and have seen very few occasions when the opposition have been ''murdered'' as you put it, in fact I think you could count the number of such ''murders'' on the fingers of one hand (both hands at most).

In the last ten years we had the two 5-0 Walker home wins in ''98 (after which he was sacked - cheers Cook and Grocer Bob!). We had 4-0 and 5-1 wins in the Europe season. More ''recently'' we won 5-0 at Hillsborough (Dec. 02 I think) and a couple of thumpings in the promotion season (Derby away and Walsall at home). Since April 2004?? Er, nothing whatsover unless my memory has finally given up.

Sorry but the evidence for believing that QPR (or anyone else for that matter) are going to be ''murdered'' is flimsy at best as proved by last night!    

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="steve o"]I think it''ll be the night when we finally murder the other team, it''s been coming for a while![/quote]

I''ve supported Norwich since the last 1960''s and have seen very few occasions when the opposition have been ''murdered'' as you put it, in fact I think you could count the number of such ''murders'' on the fingers of one hand (both hands at most).

In the last ten years we had the two 5-0 Walker home wins in ''98 (after which he was sacked - cheers Cook and Grocer Bob!). We had 4-0 and 5-1 wins in the Europe season. More ''recently'' we won 5-0 at Hillsborough (Dec. 02 I think) and a couple of thumpings in the promotion season (Derby away and Walsall at home). Since April 2004?? Er, nothing whatsover unless my memory has finally given up.

Sorry but the evidence for believing that QPR (or anyone else for that matter) are going to be ''murdered'' is flimsy at best as proved by last night!    

[/quote]

Since 2004 we have had quite a few thrashings we beat barnsley and colchester both 5-1 and a few 3-0s maybe 4s but cant remember

Had we of played how we did in the last two games instead of the good old city lets not turn up for some reason then i think we would of murdered them, but we didn''t so bugger!! i''ll now just take a boring 1-0 on saturday as we need the points