Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now Lets Beat Arsenal!.

Havivng recovered myself from last night emotional rollercoaster, lets now ram the critics words well and truely down their throats!.

Before last night, I was fearful for City against Arsenal, now I''m not so sure. Yes Arsenal are bloody good, brilliant even, but unbeatable, certainly not!.

Anything can happen in football, injuries and sending offs to name but two, But City don''t scare easily, as some pundits mistakenly thought. I know this team can win, the don''t bow down to anyone or die either. besides I have a ''''good feel'''' about Saturday, anyone else felt that?.

Premier League and having a laugh

Wiz

I feel the same way - must rush to change my prediction from negative to positive.

The boys have had to walk out first into Old Trafford and again into St James Park - large intimidating stadiums, media spot lights expecting blood - and they''ve done amazingly well. How can you measure the resulting team bonding, fighting, never-say-die spirit they now possess.

Saturday, at home, crowd with them (and boy will the atmosphere be good compared to the Palace match) with that experience under their belts all bodes well.