Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Last time sheffield came...

Super cheddy evans scored and the embarassment of a striker billy sharp was giving it large to the barclay and he didnt realise it was offside lol, man i was cracking up!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Super cheddy evans scored and the embarassment of a striker billy sharp was giving it large to the barclay and he didnt realise it was offside lol, man i was cracking up!

[/quote]

pity Ched cant do it again though isnt it.

jas :)

Also blackwell said this cheeky bugger"Now we go to Norwich, a decent side who like to play football. There''s

always a good atmosphere there and if Delia''s had a pint or two who

knows what we''ll be treated to at half-time."

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Also blackwell said this cheeky bugger

"Now we go to Norwich, a decent side who like to play football. There''s always a good atmosphere there and if Delia''s had a pint or two who knows what we''ll be treated to at half-time."
[/quote]

I like Blackwell to be fair.. felt sorry for him at Luton as he genuinely cared about the club but they couldnt afford to keep him as manager!

but to be fair, sheff utd controlled the majority of the game and missed quite a few chances.  the offside goal, looked onside to me, but seeing their faces when it was dissallowed was a great moment and one of the only great moments of a terrible season.

We need to beware them tomorrow, they will be looking for revenge!

[quote user="bigbear"]

but to be fair, sheff utd controlled the majority of the game and missed quite a few chances.

[/quote]Not the game I saw, they didn''t. We ripped them apart in the first half, but couldn''t take our chances (nothing changes). We played really well that half, but couldn''t concentrate for the whole 90 minutes.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Super cheddy evans scored and the embarassment of a striker billy sharp was giving it large to the barclay and he didnt realise it was offside lol, man i was cracking up!

[/quote]

Surely the best thing was that it wasn''t offside.  Only the linesman thought it was - bless him!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Also blackwell said this cheeky bugger

"Now we go to Norwich, a decent side who like to play football. There''s always a good atmosphere there and if Delia''s had a pint or two who knows what we''ll be treated to at half-time."
[/quote]

I like Blackwell to be fair.. felt sorry for him at Luton as he genuinely cared about the club but they couldnt afford to keep him as manager!

[/quote]

I''m pleased Blackwell is at a club which match his ambitions, he has been at two clubs up to their necks in trouble and has finally got a chance with a decent squad. I said at start of season they may win league, it looks uncertain after the Derby defeat and sale of Tonge but I still believe come the end of the season they will be in top 3 if not winners.

Love the quote from Blackwell. I enjoy Sheff Utd matches, and their fans are amongst the best for bringing a good contingent along. Let''s hope for a good game and atmosphere!