Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

semi

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]He''s done nothing to warrant the shirt. He''s had chances and can''t seem to take them and put in consistently good performances. Omozusi for me.[/quote]

ur a bit of a prick then. smei for me too!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]He''s done nothing to warrant the shirt. He''s had chances and can''t seem to take them and put in consistently good performances. Omozusi for me.[/quote]

2 chances! Ok MK Dons he was below par, but Birmingham he put in a solid performance. As for Omozusi, if being consistently s**t is what you want I can see why he is your man. 

For having a different opinion to you? I like Semi, but I don''t think he contributes that much. I think you''ll come to see this season what a good player Omozusi is.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]For having a different opinion to you? I like Semi, but I don''t think he contributes that much. I think you''ll come to see this season what a good player Omozusi is.[/quote]

Yeah - two penalties awarded against him and sod all going forward - very impressive.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]For having a different opinion to you? I like Semi, but I don''t think he contributes that much. I think you''ll come to see this season what a good player Omozusi is.[/quote]

Looks a bit like the next Jurgen Colin at the moment...

What i''m saying is, you''ve got to give people a chance. But then, most Norwich "fans" have never given our own youth players a chance so why should we give that to other teams...

Where have u got the idea the guy has any potential, summed it up when he fell over chasing the ball tonight and had a little sulk for the entire second half coz Marshall was telling him he was s**t!

If you look at most the the goals we have conceeded this season they spring either directly or as a result of an Omozusi error at right back. Positionally unaware, thinks he has skill to beat people when he doesn''t and can''t take the criticism from his team mates constuctively just sulks and lets the side down even more.

The man is a shambles even Andy Hughes played better in his stint at right back!

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]What i''m saying is, you''ve got to give people a chance. But then, most Norwich "fans" have never given our own youth players a chance so why should we give that to other teams...[/quote]But Semmy gets only two chances......

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]What i''m saying is, you''ve got to give people a chance. But then, most Norwich "fans" have never given our own youth players a chance so why should we give that to other teams...[/quote]But Semmy gets only two chances...... [/quote]

Semmy had a whole season of chances last year.

As a football fan I like to watch other teams - and having seen Omozusi play many times for England youth sides, he has impressed me every time. As has Bertrand. I agree, he''s not produced anything like his best yet, but I think that will come. Or should I say, would come, if given the chance.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]As a football fan I like to watch other teams - and having seen Omozusi play many times for England youth sides, he has impressed me every time. As has Bertrand. I agree, he''s not produced anything like his best yet, but I think that will come. Or should I say, would come, if given the chance.[/quote]

The difference is that the signs were there very early on with Bertrand, even when he was still adapting in his earlier appearances for us you could still see his quality.

At the moment you can''t see it with Omosuzi and him having a big sulk tonight is a bit worrying as well.

For me it''s got to be Semi.  I just feels he offers us so much more.  Omozusi needs a stint on the bench IMO.  Roeder said that the full backs we have on loan are £5 million worth of talent.  I''m guessing that Bertrand must be valued at £4.5 million then!

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]He''s done nothing to warrant the shirt. He''s had chances and can''t seem to take them and put in consistently good performances. Omozusi for me.[/quote] Do you watch week in week out? Then if you did, you would Never Never say Omozusi

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Yeah - two penalties awarded against him and sod all going forward - very impressive.

[/quote]

Er, one.

I like semi because he''s an attack minded wing back but to say omozusi is a rubbish defender is harsh, positionally omozusi is much more consistently in the right places compared to semi. I would also find it extremeley hard to believe we would have conceaded fewer goals with semi instead of omozusi in the team. Elliot gives our back four a more solid look when we are on the back foot and he distribution is far better than semi''s, so personally I think roeder has got his team selection spot on.

[quote user="Football 101"]I like semi because he''s an attack minded wing back but to say omozusi is a rubbish defender is harsh, positionally omozusi is much more consistently in the right places compared to semi. I would also find it extremeley hard to believe we would have conceaded fewer goals with semi instead of omozusi in the team. Elliot gives our back four a more solid look when we are on the back foot and he distribution is far better than semi''s, so personally I think roeder has got his team selection spot on.
[/quote]

Have you actually ever seen this guy play? He is shocking as I said previously they are both positionally unaware but at least semi has the pace to make up  for his mistakes! He can carry the ball which is important at wing back, the centre backs do the passing and distribution.

If you have seen any games this season you will know that most of the goals we have conceeded have come from the right back area.

I just hope Roeder don''t decide to move him to centre back 2moz!

I think we have to give Omo a chance but I''m disappointed that Semmy hasn''t played a part in many games yet.

[quote user="WeWantWorthyBack"]As a football fan I like to watch other teams - and having seen Omozusi play many times for England youth sides, he has impressed me every time. [/quote]

Daryl Sutch played for England youth once too....

jas :)