Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

take over talk!!!!

2 different people have told me PC is a done deal...he has had to put in more than he 1st offered and also another investor

2nd person that told me this info has alot of shares in NCFC and has no reason to make this up

tin hat on and ready....just thought i would pass the info on

just to add...i had to drag this info out of him and he said thats all he could tell me(dam him) im hoping he is right...we all deserve better than we have got over the past few years...im not thinking instant success but it would be nice to bring in mill+ players and see us challenging for the championship and who know,s prem football

This is coming from to many different sources for there not to be anything in it, it would be good if PC took over as well as another wealthy investor coming in alongside him. Consign all this cash strapped canaries rubbish to the trash bin once and for all.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

2 different people have told me PC is a done deal...he has had to put in more than he 1st offered and also another investor

2nd person that told me this info has alot of shares in NCFC and has no reason to make this up

[/quote]I heard similar but my source said it was a laptop on higher purchase.

Just because he has vast wealth, does not mean he will lavish it on the club. He''s in the same sort of league as Ashley, who I think had the right idea. He can keep the club going, and possibly make it a premier league club. But he does not have regular Europe money. That would be up to us as fans. And I don''t think we have that kind of money.

[/quote]

I really hope you''re right!

[/quote]

This better be the truth... Fed up with reading false crap/ fony quotes on this board

i think its all been going on for ages and they told us what they want to us to know, even if money is invested we will never know how much as delia rightly put it, dont want to alert other clubs, if we suddenly get better players in on perminent deals we wont even know how much they paid for them ,he could even have been a silent partner from a few weeks back since the turners have left , two different board members running two different insurance giants , now that would have been a conflict of interests perhaps..hence the reason for the sudden departure, all seems abit bizare, .

[quote user="topcanary1971"]i think its all been going on for ages and they told us what they want to us to know, even if money is invested we will never know how much as delia rightly put it, dont want to alert other clubs, if we suddenly get better players in on perminent deals we wont even know how much they paid for them ,he could even have been a silent partner from a few weeks back since the turners have left , two different board members running two different insurance giants , now that would have been a conflict of interests perhaps..hence the reason for the sudden departure, all seems abit bizare, .[/quote]

Hmmm, the Turners are in loans, not insurance like PC.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]he could even have been a silent partner from a few weeks back since the turners have left , .[/quote]

Great point! May also explain the various Staff changes going on At Carrow right now... Cullums Axe is weilding?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="topcanary1971"]he could even have been a silent partner from a few weeks back since the turners have left , .[/quote]

Great point! May also explain the various Staff changes going on At Carrow right now... Cullums Axe is weilding?

[/quote]

That''ll be alright then. So long as it''s nothing to do with the present manager/board these changes will be good. And nice to see Cullum has brought back Neil Adams to keep the fans happy. [;)]

[quote user="Tipster101"]

[quote user="topcanary1971"]i think its all been going on for ages and they told us what they want to us to know, even if money is invested we will never know how much as delia rightly put it, dont want to alert other clubs, if we suddenly get better players in on perminent deals we wont even know how much they paid for them ,he could even have been a silent partner from a few weeks back since the turners have left , two different board members running two different insurance giants , now that would have been a conflict of interests perhaps..hence the reason for the sudden departure, all seems abit bizare, .[/quote]

Hmmm, the Turners are in loans, not insurance like PC.

[/quote]Turners are insurance too but only small time from what I gather.  I would imagine that it''s loan insurance.

The census of opinion on here a few weeks ago was that the Turners wanted Cullum on board but Delia said no, but maybe the opposite was the truth so they (the Turners) had to go before anything could happen.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]I want this done so we can wave £20 notes at the scum on December 7th.[/quote]

That would be something woudn''t it PMY?

I will not get my hopes up too much over this, but if it did, I''d wheel myself naked through Lowestoft![;)]

Well, that would also make sense of Delia''s quote at the Norfolk show regarding new investors..... She hoped that Cullum would be allowed on board but the other half objected. Now the path is clear for him to join.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]I want this done so we can wave £20 notes at the scum on December 7th.[/quote]

Let''s not get ahead of ourselves people, I personally will only believe it when things are officially announced by the club, rumours are just that, rumours and for having fun and hope with.

Oh and as for waving £20 notes, I would wave £50''s, if you are going to do it, do it properly lol [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

That''ll be alright then. So long as it''s nothing to do with the present manager/board these changes will be good. And nice to see Cullum has brought back Neil Adams to keep the fans happy. [;)]

[/quote]

well of course Nutty! Cullum has been running the club since Delias Drunken ramble at the RNS! ;)

[quote]Cullums Axe is weilding?[/quote]

Hopefully it is Cullum and hopefully he''s sharpening that axe for the neck of Roeder.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I will not get my hopes up too much over this, but if it did, I''d wheel myself naked through Lowestoft![;)]

[/quote]

[+o(]

[quote user="shyster"][quote]Cullums Axe is weilding?[/quote]

Hopefully it is Cullum and hopefully he''s sharpening that axe for the neck of Roeder.[/quote]

Oh, and Croft, Fotheringham and Doherty.

[quote user="Bobzilla"]

Just because he has vast wealth, does not mean he will lavish it on the club. He''s in the same sort of league as Ashley, who I think had the right idea. He can keep the club going, and possibly make it a premier league club. But he does not have regular Europe money. That would be up to us as fans. And I don''t think we have that kind of money.

[/quote]

Ashley would have been better off investing in a championship club and taking them into the premiership like Dave Whelan and Mohammed al Fayed, Cullum would be able to get a solid base first in the championship without having to struggle with a top half premiership wage bill. With the greatest of respect I don''t think our players earn anywhere near Newcastles players therefore Cullums money would go quite a long way. I believe his idea will be to put a set amount in and aim to make the club make its own wealth later on (the same aim abramovich ultimately has at Chelsea)

[/quote]Wiz. That would ensure that any remaining virgins would, remain virgins! [:D]

[quote user="shyster"][quote]Cullums Axe is weilding?[/quote]

Hopefully it is Cullum and hopefully he''s sharpening that axe for the neck of Roeder.[/quote]To be replaced by .........

[/quote]

I shall hold you to that, Wiz. Be careful you don''t frighten the horses, though!