Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Money talks

ok if you were worthy and a club bid for a player how much would it take to prise away a francis or fleming?

Francis probably about £3m, young but mainly unproven. For Flem, in 30s, an offer of £500k would have to be considered even though his worth to the club is much more than that.

Indeed it does, but I suspect Worthy is a buyer at the moment, not a seller !!!

We don''t need to sell anyone so we could hold out for any price on Francis, the club have been prudent with spending so we don''t have to sell our better players. On the other hand if some one came in for a few million and we could buy 2 or3 players then I suppose NW would sell but only if he wanted to, not because he had to.

After three impressive performances wouldn''t sell him for less than £5m, after 1 more it will go up to £7m and then increase to at least £50m by December.

If anyone wants one of our players they can prepare to remortgage their ground and sell their souls to the Devil. Think again before you try and nick a bargain from NCFC.

I think at the end of the day, whilst not wanting to see anyone, we need to be realistic and if a bid came in at more than a player was valued, Green/Drury for example, then the board would sell.

p.s
Charlies Dad, you heard anymore from your source latley?????