Sign in to follow this  
xx

Let's get some straight answers

I am absolutley and completely fed up of what is going on at the moment regarding our loan players. As fans I think it''s about time we got some straight answers. I write this after just seeing that Ipswich (excuse my language) have signed Kuqi perminantly after we tried to make a late bid. What the hell are we playing at????? Who is Worthy trying to sign here??

Are we going to sign Huckerby or not? Because if we''re not, which is looking more likely by the day, I''d rather we were told straight than to find out from a Wigan, West Brom, Sheff Utd etc official web site.

We deserve the truth!!

truth is I think Worthy sees Crouch and Harper as more likely and realistic targets, who are affordable. The only way we will get Hucks is to sell Greeno to Man City, and I got panned for saying that on this site. Whether it is good business or not bearing in mind that Green will leave on a free is up for question.

I want to know how the scummers have enough money to pay wages for new players after last year being in the financial -----

Cos they ripped off all the firms that they had money owing to by only paying them 5p in the pound when they went into administration. An easy way out hey.