Sign in to follow this  
hoopers

dont expect a classic today

I am not sure anyone is expecting much today....?  Will be interesting to see the changes as our midfield is shocking.  Perhaps drop the midget and push Betrand forward with Drury behind and Otsemebor in to give us some threat down both sides?[quote user="hoopers"]more bookings than goals today.[/quote]

Today''s opponents are a classic example of the type of ''meat & potatoes'' Championship team that we seem to struggle against.  I think our sheer lack of physical presence in the middle of the pitch is going to cost us not only in today''s game but throughout the season against teams like this.  Coupled with our total lack of being able to keep a clean sheet, I cannot see how we''ll win today.  Thing is, both these issues were highlighted by Mr Roeder as major deficiencies of the team last season.  So why are the same issues still painfully apparent this time around?

[quote user="TheboyMark"]Today''s opponents are a classic example of the type of ''meat & potatoes'' Championship team that we seem to struggle against.  I think our sheer lack of physical presence in the middle of the pitch is going to cost us not only in today''s game but throughout the season against teams like this.  Coupled with our total lack of being able to keep a clean sheet, I cannot see how we''ll win today.  Thing is, both these issues were highlighted by Mr Roeder as major deficiencies of the team last season.  So why are the same issues still painfully apparent this time around?[/quote]

Watford at home last season  - was an indicator that we are easily muscled off the ball. Without the experience of Kennedy today, I do think the Blades will capitalise on Grounds lack of experience.