Sign in to follow this  
SNAP

Lee Croft - I'm just not getting it!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Crofty has a great personality and has a lovely Mancunian accent.[/quote]

You''ve been watching Colney Mastermind havent you?....lol. What a god awful programme.

[/quote]

Haha, yes!

Croft is awful, quite frankly i wouldnt even have him in a league 2 side... He cant produce an end product, so he can get into the best positions and still not do anything with it. I just hope Bell is good enough and will provide an actual threat and produce an end product. Croft hasnt even got any skill or pace to beat players either. God knows who thought he was worth 700k and even thought he was a winger. He cant beat a player, doesnt have any kind of ball skill and cant produce an end product... Surely those are 3 key roles for a winger?? Its a joke to be honest..

[quote user="Michael Bates"]God knows who thought he was worth 700k and even thought he was a winger. [/quote]

Nigel worthington "best young manager in the business" apparently

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Michael Bates"]God knows who thought he was worth 700k and even thought he was a winger. [/quote]

[/quote]

Nigel Worthington, International Manager and Norwich City legend.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Nigel Worthington, International Manager and Norwich City legend.

[/quote]

He''s managing Northern Ireland... would you take the job if offered? and look at that he did after he took over.. Lawrie Sanchez had pretty much got them to Euro 2008... Worthington took them backwards....

He did well for us before he lost the plot.. but as someone said on here the other day (can''t remember who) he was an Average manager and got found out pretty quickly in the premiership.. remember his "im only picking these players because i dont want anyone to say they didnt get a chance" picking Safri, Helveg and Bentley NEARLY kept us up.... no good picking them with 5 games to go though was it Nigel?

i loved how everyone said he was "the best up and coming manager" in the game yet never got a bigger job...

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]What I dont get is how we pretty much dominated our first 4 games of the season, creating chances with ease in the process, and then struggle to break down an average team of ten men on home soil? Someone didnt prepare the team properly me thinks? Typical Norwich, just when things start looking Rosy again they totally let everyone down. The sad thing is 1 win in 6 is a fair return for the money we have spent..............its to be expected.[/quote]

Do you actually know anything about football? QPR were strong,well organised and committed.They look a very good side with flair as well as power.We were rubbish,which must have delighted you as one of the most negative morons on here,but try watching both teams in a game objectively before spewing out your all too predictable garbage.

[/quote]

Haha, you have serious common sense issues Beaseant. I know more than you will ever know about football. Yes, QPR were strong, well organised and commited.......most teams in this league are you fool. The issue I am raising is that we were playing against a strong, well organised and commited team with ten men, but of course by youre reckoning having ten men isnt an advantage in the modern game is it? You probably think palying at home isnt an advantage either do you? And you have the nerve to call me a moron?! LOL. Behave.

[/quote]

I''ve had to highlight your comments in red for the sheer stupidity of them.  First one, well whoopeee doo!  We shall all bow down to your superior knowledge and wisdom.  Only a moron would make a statement like that, which kind of brings us to the second point. Nuff said.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]What I dont get is how we pretty much dominated our first 4 games of the season, creating chances with ease in the process, and then struggle to break down an average team of ten men on home soil? Someone didnt prepare the team properly me thinks? Typical Norwich, just when things start looking Rosy again they totally let everyone down. The sad thing is 1 win in 6 is a fair return for the money we have spent..............its to be expected.[/quote]

Do you actually know anything about football? QPR were strong,well organised and committed.They look a very good side with flair as well as power.We were rubbish,which must have delighted you as one of the most negative morons on here,but try watching both teams in a game objectively before spewing out your all too predictable garbage.

[/quote]

Haha, you have serious common sense issues Beaseant. I know more than you will ever know about football. Yes, QPR were strong, well organised and commited.......most teams in this league are you fool. The issue I am raising is that we were playing against a strong, well organised and commited team with ten men, but of course by youre reckoning having ten men isnt an advantage in the modern game is it? You probably think palying at home isnt an advantage either do you? And you have the nerve to call me a moron?! LOL. Behave.

[/quote]

I''ve had to highlight your comments in red for the sheer stupidity of them.  First one, well whoopeee doo!  We shall all bow down to your superior knowledge and wisdom.  Only a moron would make a statement like that, which kind of brings us to the second point. Nuff said.

[/quote]

Why do you and Beauseant persist in highlighting other posters words and then trying to make a witty retort out of it? Can you not think of a sensible reply were you create your own sentences? Obviously not.

And for your info, I dont claim to know more about football than ''everybody'' so there is no bowing down required. I only claim to know more about football than yourself and Beauseant. lol........so less of the ''all'' shall we?

My initial point was to highlight the fact we should not be struggling to break down ten man opposition, regardless of who they are, at Carrow Road. But of course as per usual the excuse started flooding in:

"But they were good", " But they were well organised", But they were commited", "But they''ve got lots of flair", "But they''ve got power" and best of all "But we were rubbish"!

Sounds like a sulky child to me. What a load of bo##ox. Is pointless debating with cretins like you.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]One good game in ten backed up by a very quick Ostemobor hardly proves any point does it?

[quote user="Old Boy"]Getting it yet LOL?
[/quote][/quote]

agreed.. Crofty needs to do this in the next 2 or 3 games.. not once a season!