Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Song at full time

When we won what was the song that played? that everyone was humming along to? I have heard it looooads of times but i dont know what its actually scored. Its also played when the scum score at portaloo road too.Cheers

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]liked the ''its a bootiful day'' that the boys ran out to wed nite - weren''t in the stands today for the run-out - was it played again???betta than that other dross from last season,,,[/quote]No wasnt that, ncfcrule got it right, but what is it calleD?

Seems to be the "new" run out for all championship games - then the teams line up shake hands with each other and the Ref then the game starts.- and the authorities want more atmosphere at games!!!!!!! I personally don''t like it.

The song by the way is Tomhawk sorry can''t remember who it''s by.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]It''s ''Tom Hark'' by The Piranhas, released 1980. It''s annoyingly catchy, isn''t it![/quote]personally, i just find it annoying, it got on me tits first time round, and its (i''ve) not improved with age!!!suppose some young gun thinks its a clever retro hit,,,no its fudging not!!!

[quote user="freestone85"]

there is a good anti ipswich song that is sung to that tune too !!

quite suprised not to hear it being sung when they played it .

[/quote]is it when i was young i had some sense one?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]It''s ''Tom Hark'' by The Piranhas, released 1980. It''s annoyingly catchy, isn''t it![/quote]

....from the original Tom Hark by Elias and his Zig-Zag Jive Flutes it reached number 2 in the charts after it entered 25 April 1958.

sort of :-

when  i  was  a  little boy my mother gave me a little toy

an ipswich fan upon a string so what did i do

i kicked its f***in head in