Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Pint In Norwich

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Anyone fancy a pint in Norwich this weekend before the Sheffied United game?[/quote]That''s very kind of you MG&Y. I''ll be there with my mates (BTW, there''s 47 of us) [Y]

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Anyone fancy a pint in Norwich this weekend before the Sheffied United game?[/quote]

u buying? if so whats the most expensive pint in the pub?

jas :)

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Anyone fancy a pint in Norwich this weekend before the Sheffied United game?[/quote]Soz MG&Y, going to a wedding this Saturday.  Stupid choice of day for a wedding but there we are.  [:@]

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Anyone fancy a pint in Norwich this weekend before the Sheffied United game?[/quote]

always in Lloyds by 1 as i have to walk ''her in doors'' to work at the ground. see you at the bar.[B]

Mister Chops, keep up the advertising and I''ll have to double the sponsorship!!!!! MGY come and have a pint in The Rosary before and after the game, great fans pub, think you''ll enjoy the atmosphere, good choice of ales too!

Excellent Pub is the Rosary,my bro and I like to nip in on a Thursday evening.  Proper pub - even has a pub dog.  [:D]

Will be in Potter Heigham on Saturday evening although I won''t be up in time for the game [:(] If you fancy buying me a pint to celebrate our win against QPR (gotta be positive!!!) I will be in The Falgate at about 7:00!! 

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Hi Tim I will be in the Rosary on Saturday, so will City Angel - hopefully we will bump into Mr Chops as well. Anyone else going?[/quote]

I''m thinking of heading down there if I get my work done in time, haven''t been in there for ages and they do have some great beer.

[quote user="Berkshire Canary"]Will be in Potter Heigham on Saturday evening although I won''t be up in time for the game [:(] If you fancy buying me a pint to celebrate our win against QPR * (gotta be positive!!!) I will be in The Falgate at about 7:00!! [/quote]

* And Sheffield United - Doh!!!! [:$]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Hi Tim I will be in the Rosary on Saturday, so will City Angel - hopefully we will bump into Mr Chops as well. Anyone else going?[/quote]

I may pop my head round the door on my stroll to the Riverside vomitorium.

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]What about Henrys, anyone going to be there, or the lions of bledlow?[/quote]No, we''re going to the wonderful Rosary Tavern.  Come and join us - or have a pint on your own... it''s your call!

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Any more takers?[/quote]

How much is a pint of Guinness in the Rosary?[/quote]To you. Mister Bowie.... £3.10.How much did the man who sold the world charge?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Any more takers?[/quote]

How much is a pint of Guinness in the Rosary?[/quote]To you. Mister Bowie.... £3.10.How much did the man who sold the world charge?[/quote]

:) It''s amazing how many people think that track is a Nirvana number.£3.10 isn''t bad - I might put in an appearance if I can make it on time.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Any more takers?[/quote]

How much is a pint of Guinness in the Rosary?[/quote]To you. Mister Bowie.... £3.10.How much did the man who sold the world charge?[/quote]

:) It''s amazing how many people think that track is a Nirvana number.£3.10 isn''t bad - I might put in an appearance if I can make it on time.[/quote]Bloody Nirvana Unplugged... big fan, but I never got the fuss about that album.Worse, Randy Newman''s "I think it''s going to rain today" and Bonnie Prince Billy''s "One With the Birds" have both recently been covered by David Gray. Woo. Yay.  [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]Anyway.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Any more takers?

[/quote]

How much is a pint of Guinness in the Rosary?
[/quote]

To you. Mister Bowie.... £3.10.

How much did the man who sold the world charge?

[/quote]

:) It''s amazing how many people think that track is a Nirvana number.

£3.10 isn''t bad - I might put in an appearance if I can make it on time.
[/quote]

Bloody Nirvana Unplugged... big fan, but I never got the fuss about that album.

Worse, Randy Newman''s "I think it''s going to rain today" and Bonnie Prince Billy''s "One With the Birds" have both recently been covered by David Gray. Woo. Yay.  [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]

Anyway.

[/quote]

I think it has a certain poignancy given that he was dead a few months later- amazing how delicate some of those songs sound when stripped right down.

Can only back up the plaudits for the Rosary.  Great little pub [Y].  Jubilee is my other fave in that area.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Just get some drinks in for me and City Angel Mr Chops! lol[/quote]

Smirnoff  Ice for me please Mr Chops [:D] I''ll be on my way very soon.