Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Steffy and Kennedy

Didnt play today and we kwpt a clean sheet....

Should we change thwe defence again or stick with this one?

We shouldnt change a winnign side.. but lets just say that the first choice centerbacks didnt feature.. and we didnt concede.... interesting.

jas :)

Otsemobor and Drury were there to make a point and fight for a regular place and Grounds could clearly dislodge either Kennedy and Stefanovic any day based on his past 2 performances - I am afraid we might not see Kennedy again - ankle injuries can drag on for a long time - well done boys for our 1st clean sheet and I think you should keep your places for next week!

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Otsemobor and Drury were there to make a point and fight for a regular place and Grounds could clearly dislodge either Kennedy and Stefanovic any day based on his past 2 performances - I am afraid we might not see Kennedy again - ankle injuries can drag on for a long time - well done boys for our 1st clean sheet and I think you should keep your places for next week![/quote]yeah true - 4-6 week comeback time-frame makes it sound like the ligaments are either torn or badly sprained...

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Otsemobor and Drury were there to make a point and fight for a regular place and Grounds could clearly dislodge either Kennedy and Stefanovic any day based on his past 2 performances - I am afraid we might not see Kennedy again - ankle injuries can drag on for a long time - well done boys for our 1st clean sheet and I think you should keep your places for next week![/quote]

you might be right about Kennedy.

I said to somebody on Wednesday that we might just of seen his last appearnce in a Norwich shirt.. if Grounds keeps his performances up to the standard of today then it looks likely.

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Is it me or is Jas'' spelling today pretty awful!

Too many Vodka Red Bulls Jas?

[/quote]

one eye on a toddler one eye typing... sorry people!

[quote user="combinecanary"]

im sorry but you see the same today, grounds isnt a centre half and he didnt look comfortable and i dont see why we got him

[/quote]

You don''t see why we got him? Dear oh dear!

[quote user="combinecanary"]

im sorry but you see the same today, grounds isnt a centre half and he didnt look comfortable and i dont see why we got him

[/quote]I''d have given him MOTM. I must have been at a different game to you.

I thought they did really well but on another day we could have been embarrassed.Before the game, after seeing the line-ups, I was worrying we''d get hammered but Sharp and Beattie were poor and their wingers didn''t offer anything. Makes you wonder what happened to "the new Alan Shearer"!

did keep a clean sheet today but in the previous games bar QPR i think Kennedy and Stefanovic have shown they''re a very solid partnership, however Kennedy won''t be seen for a little while, Grounds and Stefanovic both seem "very" left footed to me and this could cause a few problems

Grounds was the best outfield player for me too;  Looks classy but still think steffsy experience will be invaluable - both are strongly left footed so either doc.omo or kennedy will e the right sided player and grounds missing out?

Or is it taylor made for Russell?  Its a position he has not tried yet ;-)