Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers

They look like really good selections Kathy. I think they give us a great chance of adding to the total we have raised for the academy [Y]

And well done Tilly and Heathrow on your first selections. You will now be part of my League Of  Pickers so you have to get back as often as possible because if you manage to pick for half the available weeks you have a chance of being the top Pink Un Picker. [Y]

Heathrow - Did you post last season as NCFC Dundee Divison?

[quote user="astrodyne"]Don''t I get to join in the league of pickers[:(]

Good luck Kathy[:D]
[/quote]

Sorry Astrodyne [:$]

Of course you do! And if you manage to give us 20 odd naps by the end of the season you could be the champion. And if you are level top you''d have a chance on alphabetical order although that''s maybe why RD is Arrdee! [;)]

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on with Dixmar and thanks to the wonderful Kathy , they really look very good the bet is....

2-9    Liverpool              Mr bump,Rob Lim,G Jim,C Chris,Hissing Sid,Sports Pete,C Ryan,Mr Chops,C Angel,Dartmoore,

1-2    Birmingham           Devon,Shack,

2-7    Rangers                 Kathy,Trent,P''boro,

4-6    Stenhousemuir        Cosmic,Gazza,

3-4    Millwall                   Inch high,Blahx3,Lapp,

1-3     A.E.K Athens        Nutty,

Which will win for the Academy £81-67p , wonderful with 6 teams that look home and hosed . Thanks for that Kathy ,everyone agrees you have done a terrific job , I hope you have enjoyed your week in charge , I am sure you have and I am hoping that you are looking forward to doing it again in the future. Good to you all....arrdee.

Having just put the same bet through a big bookmaker on line just to see what they paid, the best they would paid would be £55-32 against Dixmars £81-67, truly amazing , it really is astounding . What I meant to say to Kathy and all you Pickers was .Good luck and roll on 3 o''clock when the Free Bet gets its show on the road....arrdee.

Ah well two weeks running the majority pick let us down, hard luck Kath, not your fault.

On the brighter side well done CITY !

And equally well done Inchy, seven correct naps on the bounce, THAT''S GREAT PICKING !

[quote user="Canary Chris"]Right, going abroad to sunny Spain and Barca last week lost my 100% record, so ive learnt my lesson and will not fail you again. Back home, and there really is no contest. If LIVERPOOL do not beat Stoke at Anfield I will retire from picking,

Good luck, Chris
[/quote]

[:|]

Yes who would have predicted that Liverpool would only draw ? we had a record number of selections for them from our Pickers and whatever were Birmingham doing ? so I feel it was very hard luck Kathy . We have always got next week and remember it hasn''t cost us a penny thanks to Dixmar Racing , so its onwards and upwards and its the wonderful Lucky green trainers in charge next week .

Yes Jim I can only echo your sentiments , well done Inchy 7 out of 7 is a remarkable piece of tipping , keep up the good work you lovely old boy....arrdee.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Bradford lost [:(][/quote]

Told you to be careful about League Two

Also Lincoln got a good point at Brentford.[:)]

I really do think L2 is one of the hardest of all to predict.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Bradford lost [:(][/quote]

Told you to be careful about League Two

Also Lincoln got a good point at Brentford.[:)]

I really do think L2 is one of the hardest of all to predict.

[/quote]

Hmm, might keep that in mind for future naps [Y] who would have thought bournemouth would beat bradford!

allthough, having said that. My next bet would have been Liverpool (draw) then birmingham (loss). [:(]

Real hard luck Kathy, it was one of those weeks. I put a very similar line on odds checker and got 4.53 which for 6 wasn''t good value (shows you what a star billy is), decided against putting some money on (even though they looked all very good picks). Ahh well, we''ll bounce back I''m sure (last time we had the iffy week we came back so it could be on!)

Ho hum. As if to come out in sympathy with the free bet, my internet was down until this afternoon. I wasnt hiding! Failure was not a surprise really. I once stopped as runaway horse by putting a fiver on it. Never mind. I enjoyed doing it and I intend to take part every week from now on so look out.

[quote user="Kathy"]Ho hum. As if to come out in sympathy with the free bet, my internet was down until this afternoon. I wasnt hiding! Failure was not a surprise really. I once stopped as runaway horse by putting a fiver on it. Never mind. I enjoyed doing it and I intend to take part every week from now on so look out.[/quote]

Yes well done Kathy , I see you got your "nap" correct with Rangers so you are on Nuttys board of tipsters ,1 out of 1 thats a100% record ....arrdee.

That was tough luck Kathy. But we lost nothing thanks to Billy Dixon and both you and the Free Bet will be back next week to fight another day [Y]

I know Arrdee will be as proud as me to know that 46 of us picked this week with 24 picking right. With the top tipsters we have now I''m sure there will be plenty more winning weeks to come!

Our very own ''Big Two'' march on to week eight undefeated! Arrdee[*] and Inch High[*] are both on 7-7 which is a great achievement.

And there are still 11 Pickers on 3 from 3 for the month - Arrdee, Camuldonum, Fellas, GazzaTCC, Inch High, Lucky Green Trainers, Obiwancanary, P''boro_canary, The Butler, Trent and We8wba all going into the last weekend with a chance of being picker of the month.

Also this week saw ''winning debut''s'' from Astrodyne, Heathrow, Kathy and TIL1010 so it looks like the competition is becoming even stronger.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

That was tough luck Kathy. But we lost nothing thanks to Billy Dixon and both you and the Free Bet will be back next week to fight another day [Y]

I know Arrdee will be as proud as me to know that 46 of us picked this week with 24 picking right. With the top tipsters we have now I''m sure there will be plenty more winning weeks to come!

Our very own ''Big Two'' march on to week eight undefeated! Arrdee[*] and Inch High[*] are both on 7-7 which is a great achievement.

And there are still 11 Pickers on 3 from 3 for the month - Arrdee, Camuldonum, Fellas, GazzaTCC, Inch High, Lucky Green Trainers, Obiwancanary, P''boro_canary, The Butler, Trent and We8wba all going into the last weekend with a chance of being picker of the month.

Also this week saw ''winning debut''s'' from Astrodyne, Heathrow, Kathy and TIL1010 so it looks like the competition is becoming even stronger.

[/quote]

I need to improve my last 3 weeks have been wrong I think its the curse of League 2.