Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise Funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers

Yes you lovely old Pickers it time to start making your selections for the Free Bet this weekend , lets forget about last weekend with the wonderful Trent getting 5 from 6 , so cruel , so cruel indeed but thats only half of the story , the fact that you lovely old fans had some entertainment watching the results come in and I am sure you enjoyed it all , apart from the final result .

This week we have the wonderful Kathy in charge of the Free Bet , the first woman ever to be making the final selections , also the first woman in all the world to be able to help our great club In this way or any club I might add. Because you all know Norwich City is the only club that can do this .So come on board the Free Bet train , come on, come on.

Now Picker of the Month in Nuttys league after 2 weeks is sensational , It really Is but I will let Nutty relate it all to you . So now all you lovely old Pickers I know you are going to help the wonderful Kathy all you can, so start getting those "naps" in....arrdee.

After long deliberations between the three selections I was trying to pick from I have decided to go for Brentford to beat Lincoln, I''ve not had good weeks when picking recently as Nutty''s stats will show but hopefully this should be a comfortable home win against a side who has lost all three of its away games.

Good Luck Kathy!

Sorry about letting the side down last week, hope to make amends and start a new winning run with :-

Liverpool v Stoke, home win, not so much Liverpool good more like Stoke not good !

Come on Kathy !

after seeing sheffield united first hand last night, ill say we are pretty much guarenteed a home win against them so

NORWICH CITY vs Sheffield United

Has to be Rangers over Motherwell.Rangers - Top of the league, unbeaten. 100% at home so far.Motherwell - 10th place and two points off bottom.Crucially - Rangers are out of Europe and have no game this week. As such Im sure they are extra motivated to win the league back from Celtic. Motherwell are away tomorrow night at the unfortunaetly named Nancy of France. The Waffa cup is a real bonus for Motherwell and im sure they will be going all out to win.

Thanks to Nutty for looking after my pick last week, while I was away!

This week Kathy, good luck, and please consider my Nap this week.

Barnet V BURY Away win.

Bury, always a home win wrecker for us last season, usually travel very very well. And they''ve started this season on a flyer. Compared to poor old Barnet, who would be languishing rock bottom if it wern''t for the point deductions of the only 3 teams below ''em.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Sorry about letting the side down last week, hope to make amends and start a new winning run with :-

Liverpool v Stoke, home win, not so much Liverpool good more like Stoke not good !

Come on Kathy !

[/quote]

Now Jim You lovely old boy , I have told everyone on the Free Bet that I don''t want to hear the word sorry , there are no sorrows on the Free Bet pages , there is nothing to be sorry about , we are just having a lot of fun , Its only a piece of entertainment for you lovely old City fans , o.k. Its nice to win but its not the be all and end all . If It ever got so serious that Pickers had to apologise when their selection was wrong that will be the day when I give it all up....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Come on Kathy !

[/quote]

Now Jim You lovely old boy , I have told everyone on the Free Bet that I don''t want to hear the word sorry , there are no sorrows on the Free Bet pages , there is nothing to be sorry about , we are just having a lot of fun , Its only a piece of entertainment for you lovely old City fans , o.k. Its nice to win but its not the be all and end all . If It ever got so serious that Pickers had to apologise when their selection was wrong that will be the day when I give it all up....arrdee.

[/quote]

OK Ray, point taken, sorry I said Sor.....  er um  hmm , . . . .anyway you are right of course carry on the good work I will be on my best behaviour from now on  !

West Ham to beat Newcastle at home. Newcastle never travel to the capital well, they are a club in turmoil and it will be Zola''s first game in charge.

Good luck!

This one caught my eye this week, so I''m ignoring Coca-Cola 1 & 2 and heading to Scotland!

I''m going for a home win for Stenhousemuir v. Berwick.

So far Stenhousemuir have W2 and D1 at home and Berwick have D1 and L2 away.

Good Luck, Kathy!

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now Picker of the Month in Nuttys league after 2 weeks is sensational , It really Is but I will let Nutty relate it all to you . So now all you lovely old Pickers I know you are going to help the wonderful Kathy all you can, so start getting those "naps" in....arrdee.

[/quote]

Yes indeed Arrdee!

Where as we still have your good self and our youngish pretender Inch High going head to head with 6 from 6 on the overall table, the monthly table sees 21 of you with 2/2 so far. I think that''s an amazing stat and it''s worth giving these pickers a mention here so we can all follow their naps this week.

Arrdee, Camuldonum, Delia''s Devon, Fellas, GazzaTCC, Graham Humphrey, Inch High, Lucky Green Trainers, Mr. Bump, Muddy Funster, NCFC Star, NCFC Shaun, Obiwancanary, Pboro_canary, Robert N Lim, Scooby, Shack Attack, Sparkos, The Butler, Trent Canary and We8wba - Keep it up lads[Y]

Will be back with my nap later as I try to find a selection that will keep me hanging on you top pickers coat tails [:$]

Right, going abroad to sunny Spain and Barca last week lost my 100% record, so ive learnt my lesson and will not fail you again. Back home, and there really is no contest. If LIVERPOOL do not beat Stoke at Anfield I will retire from picking,Good luck, Chris

Having been one of those who went for Cambridge last week has left me looking closely at this weeks fixtures to make amends. For me this week it has to be

Liverpool v Stoke - Home Win

Can''t see Stoke getting anything other than a good hiding at Anfield.

Good Luck Kathy.

OTBC

It would be so easy [;)] to say Liverpool vs Stoke as a home win.

However, I''m opting for Stenhousemuir vs Berwick as a home win.

Good luck Kathy.