Sign in to follow this  
NCFCTookie

Adam Drury Well Played!

I''m really glad Adam is back he''s a good player, maybe not great going forward, but steady at the back. People were getting on at him a bit before he got injured but he basically had Hucks in front of him and as great as Hucks was, defensively he was non existent. Norwich have always had better  results when Adam is in the team, although I do think Bertrand is a class act and probably the better player.

[quote user="Nostradamus"]There is no such word as "welldone".[/quote]

I''ve just noted your dreary reply to another thread. You''re a miserable tw*t, aren''t you.

well done Adam, will never and has never been a world beater but for me has always been a very steady and reliable player for the club. It may not have worked too well today although we did keep a clean sheet  but it gives Roeder the option of playing Bertrand on the left of midfield and giving the side a more stable and balanced look, much like last season during our unbeaten run when Camara and Bertrand played down the left and helped us particularly away from home in our wins at Barnsley, Soton and Cardiff