Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Sheffield Utd are Hexed.....but!

This is my first spell cast since my recent illness, so the effectiveness of the Hex might no be as powerful as usual. And there''s a serious question mark over the validity of the two Norfolk virgins used in it!.

Still , nothing venturerd.[;)]

OY!!! Did you not notice last season how as soon as wiz started the Hexes we dint lose 13 on the trot. then he stopped and we lost! Wizes Hexes are part of this message board and im always a little bit concerned if he hasnt done one!!! Keep em up wiz! Make sure they get stronger and stronget though!! we could do wit 80 points this season!! Hope yourr feeling better mate.(the problem you will find with norfolk virgins is that generally there arnt many!)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

This is my first spell cast since my recent illness, so the effectiveness of the Hex might no be as powerful as usual. And there''s a serious question mark over the validity of the two Norfolk virgins used in it!.

Still , nothing venturerd.[;)]

[/quote]

This is now like a piece of stale bread Wizard. Why don''t you crumble yourself into small bits, add some yeast and see what pops up. Then you can start to focus on whether the virgins are valid or not. 

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Are your hexes ever gonna work Wiz? lol. God I hope we win today.[/quote]

It does not matter one way or the other quite frankly, but it ups his post count I suppose.

[quote user="Nostradamus"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Are your hexes ever gonna work Wiz? lol. God I hope we win today.[/quote]

It does not matter one way or the other quite frankly, but it ups his post count I suppose.

[/quote]Considering your user name "Nostradamus" i find your post some what  ironic !!

Are Wiz''s powers recharging ready for an unbeaten run? 

And for those who complain about hexing - a) I doubt even Wiz believes in it and it is just a bit of fun; b) the clue about what the thread will contain is in the name so if you dont want to join in why click on it?

Let''s all enjoy a home win!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Man of the match: 1st Wizard [:D]
[/quote]

lol. Too right, if it wasnt for old wiz we would have lost today. We need your best hex ever for the Barnsley game. Get to work on those potions wiz.

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="Nostradamus"]

[/quote]

Considering your user name "Nostradamus" i find your post some what  ironic !!
[/quote]

I have given up the prophecies, caused too many arguments I am afraid.

It''s like those people who watch tv shows just so they can complain.[:(]

The title clearly stated what the thread was about so why read it just to complain.[:|]

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Well done Wiz. Keep those hexes going for the rest of the season. Are there that many virgins in the City?[/quote]

Well I''ve used up my supply from Lowestoft Flecky, Gorleston next!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]Well done Wiz. Keep those hexes going for the rest of the season. Are there that many virgins in the City?[/quote]

[/quote]

No chance Wiz !  . You haven''t  you got an *H.G.V. licence  ?

*Healthy Gorleston Virgin (spells-for-using-of) licence !

How about giving the worn and tardy ''virgin''s'' thing a miss and come up with a spell utilising old git''s of which there is both locally and nationally a huge surplus draining the rest of us both finantially and mentally with their dependant culture and negative outlook.

I assume one untarnished young person equals several dozen old gits but the ratio''s can certainly stand up to it.

You would also solve the pensions, health service and housing crisis in addition to firing City to success so why not consider it O magical one?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

No chance Wiz !  . You haven''t  you got an *H.G.V. licence  ?

*Healthy Gorleston Virgin (spells-for-using-of) licence !

[/quote]

Oh bugger Jim!! where can you apply for said licence? otherwise its Beccles again.........and they''re all a bit ropey around there mate![:(]