Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

WHO LEFT?

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]I did....It isn''t really my choice though because I don''t drive to the match so therefore it''s the drivers choice.Angry [:@][/quote]Last year against Stoke City, I left with two minutes to go and was on the railway bridge when I heard the cheer for Russell''s goal.  Never again.

I was stood at the barrier down at the bottom of the Snakepit - about to leave when Crofty stuck it in. Brilliant timing and got a great view of the goal!

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]I did....

It isn''t really my choice though because I don''t drive to the match so therefore it''s the drivers choice.

Angry [:@]
[/quote]I did aswell. got to the doors of the Barclay and had to go running back. everyone in my section was up against the wall giving sheff fans sh*t.

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]I did....

It isn''t really my choice though because I don''t drive to the match so therefore it''s the drivers choice.

Angry [:@]
[/quote]

not really.. by the time the game has finished and the traffic cleared they might of gone about 4 yards.. depending where parked.. chances are you''d be back at the car before they pulled away

jas :)

I stayed and saw the goal but most of the people around me left 5 minutes before!  i had great pleasure texting them to tell them what they missed.

Never,ever go early as this usually happens! I had great pleasure telling all the city fans down riverside road what they`d missed out on by leaving early.

I live in Sprowston and its actually quicker to walk home via mousehold than drive due to all the congestion and on saturday i grinned like a cheshire cat all the way home!!!!

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]yeah, CHANCES AREit''s not really a risk I wanna take......[/quote]Up to you isn''t it?Would you rather risk spending a couple of quid getting a train back to Yarmouth, or risk missing an ending like that?Why I never leave early.Remember Middlesboro 4-4?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Captain Dejan"]yeah, CHANCES ARE

it''s not really a risk I wanna take......
[/quote]
Up to you isn''t it?
Would you rather risk spending a couple of quid getting a train back to Yarmouth, or risk missing an ending like that?
Why I never leave early.
Remember Middlesboro 4-4?
[/quote]

too right Herb! I never leave early.. regardless of score or perfromance... like Jimmy Greaves once said "its a funny old game" it isnt meant to be though!

jas :)

[quote user="Munich 93"]

I stayed and saw the goal but most of the people around me left 5 minutes before!  i had great pleasure texting them to tell them what they missed.

Never,ever go early as this usually happens! I had great pleasure telling all the city fans down riverside road what they`d missed out on by leaving early.

I live in Sprowston and its actually quicker to walk home via mousehold than drive due to all the congestion and on saturday i grinned like a cheshire cat all the way home!!!!

[/quote]It dont usually happen!