Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Little Bit Of Hocus Pocus And A Whole Lot Of Guts!

First and foremost, City need very little help from me with my wonderful magical powers. They were bloody brilliant last night against the magpies (who needs Scandernavians?) sheer guts, power and skill. This is why I just love this club.

Ok, I admit that when Bently shot at goal, I did invoke a ''Squirm Hex'' backed up by subtractive magic, thus forcing Given (normally a great keeper) to fail to hold on to it. But hey, thats part of my nature. Just practising for Saturday.

But even if I had not meddled, City would still not have lost. They looked the better team even when they were 2 nil down!. Had Leon been on earlier, I really believe we could have won (memo to Nigel) easily.

City will not, repeat not, get relegated. I don''t need to look in my balls to know that (they are a tad cloudy today anyway) The team will not let that happen, Sir Nigel and the fans will not let happen, and nor will I!.

Premier League and having a laugh!.

yeah wiz, i could see the magic at work right in front of my eyes, it was a superb night, one of the best

thanks for the magic mate, it is going down a storm!!!

Look Wiz, there are a couple of other Hex''s that you clearly used last night but aren''t telling us about.

My suspicions were immediately aroused when the suit being worn by Robert Lee turned itself inside out. The stitching cleverly moved to the outside of the lapel; all while the expression on his face (if "expression" is actually a word one can use for no expression whatsoever) remained unaltered.

Then, Richard Keyes became a werewolf.

Finally Sir Binner of Robson turned into a wisened old man in front of our very eyes during the post match interview, his eyes clouded, his back stooped and utter nonsense poured from his weasel-like mouth. "We were unlucky and I''m in charge of this football club" he whined. Of course you are, Sir Bobby, of course you are....

GPB