Sign in to follow this  
A pompey yellowandgreen

IS Huckerby a must

Do we need a player that has not been on song the last 3 games. He will cost too much i dont think we will sign him. Mcveigh can do his job if not better and is more consistant. Huckerby aint premiership quiality or he would be there now, seems the type of player that only plays when he wants too. Dont get me wrong it would be great if we signed him but he aint all that. There are better players that can take us to the premier league we have a handfull already. Keeping Crouch is a must he can play consistantly well for 90 mins. Harper has done well but ive spoken to alot of pompey fans and sounds like the same player as rivers, maybe Harper looks better than rivirs at the moment, just hope we sign him and he proves me and alot of pompey fans wrong. We need to get more players in i just hope Worthy is sorting it, fans on here maybe getting twitchy, we all watched as connolly went etc. in the summer but look at who we got lets hope we have such nice suprises come Christmas.

Just want to chant we are top of the league its been a while lets stuff the crewe sat and go top.

On the ball city.

Sorry this is completely unrelated to what u have said but it''s nice to hear of a city fan down in Portsmouth. Glad I''m not the only one. Moved here for uni a couple of months ago and haven''t met a single Canary!