Sign in to follow this  
BlueJam

Some City Fans Are Destroying Our Club

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Same suspects Nigel, same folk always attacking the club

Same folk always getting upset when I have a laugh at the paupers - odd how I don''t even mentioned their name and they still get so defensive about the binners ......

......... well, perhaps not so odd !

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3272/binbloke23qe0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

Walphy. You don''t even understand what nigel wrote.

Didn''t you do comprehension at school?

Poor besotted walphy.

OTBC

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Haven''t the time to plough through the entire thread but would just like to point out out that the usual suspects that come on here constantly moaning about everything related to the club and claiming to be City fans are not City fans..

Same names - same closet binners.

Good fun winding them up though,  

gawd blimey geezer ........ we''re all cockneys dahn ''ere innit
[/quote]

And its the same person throwing the old binner abuse again. Tell me Ralph why you seem to know so much about our foes down the road, yet had no answer to my questions I put to you about the history of Norwich, a thought that has been put to you many times yet you always ignore? The programme seller, the molly, Bernie P, B and p, etc. You seem to know a lot more about Ipswich than Norwich strange that eh?

Also finally after months of trying and failing to get you to answer a simple question i will try again. Since you seem so supportive of the board and deem anyone who has slated the club in the past a binner-did you support Robert Chase? If yes you are a hypercrite, if no you have double standards and just set yourself up for a fall.

I dont expect an answer from chief question dodger, just another load of crap accusing me of being a binner....Yawn!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Haven''t the time to plough through the entire thread but would just like to point out out that the usual suspects that come on here constantly moaning about everything related to the club and claiming to be City fans are not City fans..

Same names - same closet binners.

Good fun winding them up though,  

gawd blimey geezer ........ we''re all cockneys dahn ''ere innit
[/quote]

And its the same person throwing the old binner abuse again. Tell me Ralph why you seem to know so much about our foes down the road, yet had no answer to my questions I put to you about the history of Norwich, a thought that has been put to you many times yet you always ignore? The programme seller, the molly, Bernie P, B and p, etc. You seem to know a lot more about Ipswich than Norwich strange that eh?

Also finally after months of trying and failing to get you to answer a simple question i will try again. Since you seem so supportive of the board and deem anyone who has slated the club in the past a binner-did you support Robert Chase? If yes you are a hypercrite, if no you have double standards and just set yourself up for a fall.

I dont expect an answer from chief question dodger, just another load of crap accusing me of being a binner....Yawn!

[/quote]

Arthur, what you should''ve asked is this:

Ralph, for how long have you followed Ipswich now?

And secondly:

Just a rough guess, if you''re not sure?

[:D]

Quelle surprise !The same names who spend all their time on here attacking the club are the only ones throwing a strop about my jokes about our impoverished neighboursNow why would that be I ask ?

methinks that they know I know who they are !

Agree totally!]Blue Jam, Don''t worry about the scum that make those sort of comments on here.

they probably are "THE SCUM". Much the same as Norwich supporters post dergatory comments on the Ipswich web sites. Cheer up. We are looking good

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Quelle surprise !

The same names who spend all their time on here attacking the club are the only ones throwing a strop about my jokes about our impoverished neighbours

Now why would that be I ask ?

[/quote]

You and nutster need to get a room together.....M''WAH! M''WAH!......

A number of posters on here complain of the knee-jerk accusation that they are ''binners'' just because they are being critical of our Club. But why not put yourself in the position of a genuine Gippeswyk fan. If I was such a creature I would love to read all this negativity about the Board, the owners, and the employees of the Club. It does not take a genius to work out that we are suppose to be a team, and performances all round are likely to improve if we all pull together. There is a difference between positive criticism, and downright negativity.

Sure, I get pissed off when we loose, but I can still enjoy the day out, the beer, the friends, and the atmosphere. BB is citical of me for accepting mid-table mediocrity, but I seem to remember we have spent most of our existence in the 2nd Tier, so why so down-beat. Last Friday I was speaking to a HORNCHURCH fan, and his support for his local team. Makes you think a bit, supporting on of the top 40 Clubs in the whole of the country as we do!  

[quote user="corbs"]

A number of posters on here complain of the knee-jerk accusation that they are ''binners'' just because they are being critical of our Club. But why not put yourself in the position of a genuine Gippeswyk fan. If I was such a creature I would love to read all this negativity about the Board, the owners, and the employees of the Club. It does not take a genius to work out that we are suppose to be a team, and performances all round are likely to improve if we all pull together. There is a difference between positive criticism, and downright negativity.

Sure, I get pissed off when we loose, but I can still enjoy the day out, the beer, the friends, and the atmosphere. BB is citical of me for accepting mid-table mediocrity, but I seem to remember we have spent most of our existence in the 2nd Tier, so why so down-beat. Last Friday I was speaking to a HORNCHURCH fan, and his support for his local team. Makes you think a bit, supporting on of the top 40 Clubs in the whole of the country as we do!  

[/quote]

Yes, putting oneself in the position of a ''Gippeswyk fan'' and loving to read all the negativity about the Board, the owners, and the employees of the Club.......

I believe Ralphus Wrighteous is actually a binner on a continuous ''wind-up'' (he does know rather a lot about Gippeswyk affairs both financial and other matters), and his regularly calling the critics of the NCFC board ''Gippee fans''.....Then, smugly sitting back as the alleged Gippee fans react to his insinuations and accusations......(Won''t or can''t reply to Arthur''s questions either). 

I believe Ralphus had business and commercial connections to Gippeswyk......and the Sheepdipper only gave him 5p in the £1 when the financial ar$e fell out of his club.....

[quote user="corbs"]

[/quote]

I work somewhere in Norwich with several hundred others and unfortunately there are a few scummers about and, funnily enough, they are Delia`s biggest fans......

Most fans of other clubs i know can`t understand why a club with one of the biggest supports in the division is so complacently accepting of mediocrity.  The old "Norfolk, graveyard of ambition" quote comes out on regular occasions- i used to rail against it but unfortunately the likes of you prove it`s true.

The same names who spend all their time on here attacking the club are the only ones throwing a strop about my jokes about our impoverished neighbours

I find your posts about Ipshit very amusing and good walphy. Now chase?Answer?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quelle suprise!

Walphy fails to answer my question yet again.....6 months and counting of waiting for an answer. Hows the weather in Ipswich Walphy?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could that be a room with a view[:|]

I think there has always been some truth in the saying ''NORWICH - graveyard of ambition'' but I am sure the same could be said of any provincial town or City. Not sure, Mr Carra if I am a contribitor to this malaise (if it is to be seen as such) as I have spent the last 20 years out of the County and I have been quite busy (mainly in London), Nevertheless if you are being personal, in terms of the search for Wealth, Status, and Power, the only one of these which has motivated me has been Status, so I would pleed guilty to lack of ambition. Much more concern to me is the ''COSTA del COLNEY'' accusation, as the football Club must strive to be as successful as we can be. Where I disagree with the negative moaners, is my belief that we are in a decent position to improve, and my belief is Delia has brought continuity and commitment. I guess those Blues fans can see this, but maybe they just think she writes a good cook book? 

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could that be a room with a view[:|]

[/quote]

Yes, but with opaque windows.