Sign in to follow this  
BlueJam

Some City Fans Are Destroying Our Club

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="jc7"]

Don''t post on here very often, but have got to comment on what a complete dick that Wizard is, you are clueless about football and just moan about everthing, you are so predictable.

I think Bluejams post is the best for a while.

Only one gripe from me and that is I couldn''t believe how quite the ground was as soon as we went one nil down.

You should ask Wiz how many games he goes to.The answer,if given truthfully,will be illuminating.Another cosy armchair pundit .

[/quote]

[/quote]Sadly, it seems to be the trend. I KNOW there are quite a lot of TRUE Norwich fans that read these posts but far too many don''t post as they are fed up of all the negativity.. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions but I also think that Bluejam''s post is possibly the best post I have read for a long time and there are more than one or two of you that should read it and understand!

A really long shot I know but what if..... one or two of the team reads these posts, how would it make you feel if you were shot down time and time again, how many times would it take for you not to bother getting up again...?

[/quote]

hahahahaha poor players picking up £thousands per week, I feel so sorry for them if they can''t handle a few nasty comments on message boards for being so crap!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]So what is the magic formula Smudger ?  I''m still waiting.
[/quote]

You tell me... it certainly ain''t your tried and tested one is it?

Maybe a good dose of Peter Cullum would help???

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="Strawberry"]

Don''t we all wish it was that simple. [/quote]

I don''t understand what you mean Strawberry? Do you approve of the quite frankly ridiculous moaning, or not?

Beauseant - Absa-ruddy-exactly [:)]

[/quote]

lol you are moaning about people moaning, so that makes you a moaner too does it not? [:S]

[/quote]

Yeah,but we''re moaning positively,lol!

[/quote]

hahaha that''s a matter of opinion... [:D]

Why do we bother you so much if what we say is such a lot of nonsense?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

You should ask Wiz how many games he goes to.The answer,if given truthfully,will be illuminating.Another cosy armchair pundit .

[/quote]

You forgot to mention my 50+ years of active, home and away, season ticket support pal, I think that qualifies me to have an opinion![:|]

[/quote]

I don''t question that, and have every respect for it,but you have only seen the new team in one pre-season friendly,so your opinion on it is second hand and therefore less valid than that of those who have actually been to the league games.That''s not having a go,just stating a fact.

[/quote]

I would say that it is more valid becuase people like Wiz may only need to see one game to get a firm grip on reality...

Something a lot of you have still not managed to do in 3 seasons and counting... [:D]

[quote user="ellis206"]Question: What will inspire our players even more, positive fans like me and BlueJam, in the crowd cheering the team on till we can''t speak no more, and cheering the team on when we go a goal down...... OR negative fans like the majority of pinkun users who sit there and moan throughout the game? Put yourself in the players position, hardly going to fill them with confidence is it with your own fans moaning in the background. Wednesday night, during a chorus of Glenn Roeders yellow army the whole of the Barclay, upper and lower were clapping along to it, even if some wasn''t singing, everyone was clapping, I look around the stadium, and apart from the Snakepit, I couldn''t even see anybody clapping in any of the other stands, the N & P stand looked like it was filled with Zombies, is it really that much of an effort to clap your bloody hands? Being loud and supportive really does make a difference on the pitch, countless players have said that, so I think some "fans" need to look at themselves and decide whether Norwich is the club for them, because if they are expecting glory week in week out then Norwich is the wrong club for you, go support Chelsea or United, but for me I love the ups and downs we have with this great club and I do my best to remain positive no matter what situation we face!
[/quote]

mmm it has worked wonders ovewr the last 3 and a bit years hasn''t it Ellis?

Stoke seemed to do ok with a ground that was not filled to the rafters with happy clappy fans all of last season didn''t they???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]So what is the magic formula Smudger ?  I''m still waiting.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So you admit that, just like most of us on here...

[quote]

...you just do not have the first clue of what it takes to build a winning football team.[/quote]

your quote by the way.  This link is just for you Smudge...

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Football/Championship/VideoIndex/0,,12555,00.html

Thats highlights of the QPR game, opens with Sibierskis'' blocked shot, finishes with Fotheringhams'' saved free kick.  Interspersed with the goal that we should have had a bloke on the post for, and several incidents of crunching from 6 foot + tall ogres who will probably maim their way to the play-offs - that''ll be Dowies'' magic formula then.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

Check mine (and other realist) posts after the Brum game and you will see plenty of positive posts.

Do you know something? the people who are in danger of destroying this club are exactly like YOU. Look in the mirror and you will see someone who accepts mediocrity, accepts any spin that comes out of the Boardroom, is happy to be taken for a mug, happy to accept no money for players, thinks it''s his duty to stick up for poor defencless Auntie D, thinks that Kneel Donkey is doing a grand job. In short you are a traitor to this great club. Now repent, get real, or get lost.

Oh, and you''re a real city fan, with Blue as part of your user name? Binner by any chance?

[/quote]

Another realist!

Barclay_Boy - How can a message board poster destroy the club? This is one of the craziest threads I have seen on the board so it''s little wonder Smudger appears to have taken it over. But Smudger is Smudger and we are used to his rantings. BUT if Smudger is for real, and nobody has proved to me otherwise, then at least he has the balls to stand up for his beliefs.

If your view of fans destroying the club is right Smudger is the only one trying to save us. The rest of us all behave the same way. The rest of us are either all taken in by the clubs spin or worse we see through it but don''t have the balls to do anything about it.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="BlueJam"]I have to say this:

I''ve had a season ticket at City for more years than I care to remember. I''ve seen some good football, some bad football and some truely shocking football. But of late I''ve come to the conclusion that a lot of City fans are ruining the club from the inside, like a rotten apple.

Take Smudgers comments for example. He claims that we had no shots on target against QPR; well I saw several, perhaps he was in the bar or had his back to the pitch for 90 minutes? When it was pointed out that we did have shots on goal, he replies "well I didn''t see many", as though the fact we did have shots on goal didn''t really make any difference to the statement "we didn''t have any shots on goal". I don''t know what thats all about do you?

Several people think that because we had an indifferent performance on Wednesday that we are relagation materiel. Well Manchester united lost to Liverpool and only drew in the Champions League, I expect that Sir Alex has decided to scale down his operations in preperation for Championship football next season, and no European football ever again. I wish them all the best, because they are most certainly doomed, aren''t they?

The less I say about the prize plums that phone Neil Adams during Canary Call the better. The plonker on Wednesday stated that "It was an embarresment; the worst performance he has ever seen at Carrow Road..Blah blah blah". Where has this plonker been since we got relegated from the Premier League? I''d have given my hind teeth for a performance like that over the last three years. The Mr Plonker lives in a dream world. More irritating is the fact the Mr Plonker thinks he is right, when clearly he isn''t. He''s probably one of the same fickle plonkers who text in (to Canary Call) and say we will get automatic promotion after we performed so well against Birmingham.

Notice how after the good performances against Birmingham and Plymouth that Canary Call was struggling for moaners, I mean callers? Funny that.

On the subject of moaning about loan players. We haven''t got the money to buy lots of quality new players, so put up with it. Bertrand, Kennedy and Lupoli would cost just too much money, and yes they do the effort in.

Lets face facts here. City put in a below par performance on Wednesday, and failed to beat a 10 man QPR side, who looked a very good side I might add. We a match for them in the first half, and were unlucky to be a goal down (silly from Fozzy and Matty and probably bad goal keeping). But look at the bigger picture. We are playing some neat football, much better than the last few seasons, and yes, better than Worthington style football too. Perhaps not as effective yet, but it will come.

So morale of this post is : stop moaning, it''s sapping the life from us all.

/discuss.
[/quote]

Great post BlueJam,and you are absolutely right.However,like me when I first joined the forum,you are seeing the attitudes of an insignificant minority as representative.There is a huge diversity of opinion regarding Delia, the Cullum issue and so on,but most people want the club to do well,even if our expectations and hopes fluctuate.

Sadly,however there are a hardcore who are just waiting for something negative to happen so that they can crawl from their holes and whine about how things will only improve if...(insert personal agenda here)...They are NOT City fans,but self obsessed barroom pundits who find,in the anonymity that the board offers,an opportunity to be self important.It would be instructive to look at board appearances over the last week.Certain,otherwise ubiquitous, posters hardly showed up between Saturday and Wednesday,yet,amazingly,have hardly been able to break free from their keyboards in the last couple of days.Its truly pathetic,but its good to see another new poster who cares about the club.

[/quote]

So to question the team when they struggle/underperform means you dont support the club? Another genious comment from Beaseant. Well done. You''re lack of passion and ambition is quite frankly sickening.

[/quote]

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.Where did I say we shouldn''t criticise the team for bad performances? I actually said that we were pathetic on Wednesday.

Just because the cap fits you so snugly don''t try to wriggle out by misquoting me AGAIN. As for me being a genius,I would say only when set against you.

[/quote]

We are going round in circles here Beaseant. If its ok to criticise the club, why do you persist in attacking those who choose to do so? You''re logic, or lack of it, is very confusing. [8-)]

[/quote]

Because him, nutty nigel ands a few others are in full support of a failing regime... do not tell me that you have not figured that out for yourself yet???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"]

I''ve had a season ticket at City for more years than I care to remember. I''ve seen some good football, some bad football and some truely shocking football. But of late I''ve come to the conclusion that a lot of City fans are ruining the club from the inside, like a rotten apple.

Take Smudgers comments for example. He claims that we had no shots on target against QPR; well I saw several, perhaps he was in the bar or had his back to the pitch for 90 minutes? When it was pointed out that we did have shots on goal, he replies "well I didn''t see many", as though the fact we did have shots on goal didn''t really make any difference to the statement "we didn''t have any shots on goal". I don''t know what thats all about do you?

Several people think that because we had an indifferent performance on Wednesday that we are relagation materiel. Well Manchester united lost to Liverpool and only drew in the Champions League, I expect that Sir Alex has decided to scale down his operations in preperation for Championship football next season, and no European football ever again. I wish them all the best, because they are most certainly doomed, aren''t they?

The less I say about the prize plums that phone Neil Adams during Canary Call the better. The plonker on Wednesday stated that "It was an embarresment; the worst performance he has ever seen at Carrow Road..Blah blah blah". Where has this plonker been since we got relegated from the Premier League? I''d have given my hind teeth for a performance like that over the last three years. The Mr Plonker lives in a dream world. More irritating is the fact the Mr Plonker thinks he is right, when clearly he isn''t. He''s probably one of the same fickle plonkers who text in (to Canary Call) and say we will get automatic promotion after we performed so well against Birmingham.

Notice how after the good performances against Birmingham and Plymouth that Canary Call was struggling for moaners, I mean callers? Funny that.

On the subject of moaning about loan players. We haven''t got the money to buy lots of quality new players, so put up with it. Bertrand, Kennedy and Lupoli would cost just too much money, and yes they do the effort in.

Lets face facts here. City put in a below par performance on Wednesday, and failed to beat a 10 man QPR side, who looked a very good side I might add. We a match for them in the first half, and were unlucky to be a goal down (silly from Fozzy and Matty and probably bad goal keeping). But look at the bigger picture. We are playing some neat football, much better than the last few seasons, and yes, better than Worthington style football too. Perhaps not as effective yet, but it will come.

/discuss.
[/quote]

Great post BlueJam,and you are absolutely right.However,like me when I first joined the forum,you are seeing the attitudes of an insignificant minority as representative.There is a huge diversity of opinion regarding Delia, the Cullum issue and so on,but most people want the club to do well,even if our expectations and hopes fluctuate.

Sadly,however there are a hardcore who are just waiting for something negative to happen so that they can crawl from their holes and whine about how things will only improve if...(insert personal agenda here)...They are NOT City fans,but self obsessed barroom pundits who find,in the anonymity that the board offers,an opportunity to be self important.It would be instructive to look at board appearances over the last week.Certain,otherwise ubiquitous, posters hardly showed up between Saturday and Wednesday,yet,amazingly,have hardly been able to break free from their keyboards in the last couple of days.Its truly pathetic,but its good to see another new poster who cares about the club.

[/quote]

So to question the team when they struggle/underperform means you dont support the club? Another genious comment from Beaseant. Well done. You''re lack of passion and ambition is quite frankly sickening.

[/quote]

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.Where did I say we shouldn''t criticise the team for bad performances? I actually said that we were pathetic on Wednesday.

Just because the cap fits you so snugly don''t try to wriggle out by misquoting me AGAIN. As for me being a genius,I would say only when set against you.

[/quote]

We are going round in circles here Beaseant. If its ok to criticise the club, why do you persist in attacking those who choose to do so? You''re logic, or lack of it, is very confusing. [8-)]

[/quote]

Because him, nutty nigel ands a few others are in full support of a failing regime... do not tell me that you have not figured that out for yourself yet???

[/quote]

Just because a few keyboard warriors on here pretend otherwise don''t be fooled. There vwere no dissenting voices on Wednesday and I didn''t even see your one man protest.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

Check mine (and other realist) posts after the Brum game and you will see plenty of positive posts.

Do you know something? the people who are in danger of destroying this club are exactly like YOU. Look in the mirror and you will see someone who accepts mediocrity, accepts any spin that comes out of the Boardroom, is happy to be taken for a mug, happy to accept no money for players, thinks it''s his duty to stick up for poor defencless Auntie D, thinks that Kneel Donkey is doing a grand job. In short you are a traitor to this great club. Now repent, get real, or get lost.

Oh, and you''re a real city fan, with Blue as part of your user name? Binner by any chance?

[/quote]

Another realist!

Barclay_Boy - How can a message board poster destroy the club? This is one of the craziest threads I have seen on the board so it''s little wonder Smudger appears to have taken it over. But Smudger is Smudger and we are used to his rantings. BUT if Smudger is for real, and nobody has proved to me otherwise, then at least he has the balls to stand up for his beliefs.

If your view of fans destroying the club is right Smudger is the only one trying to save us. The rest of us all behave the same way. The rest of us are either all taken in by the clubs spin or worse we see through it but don''t have the balls to do anything about it.

[/quote]

Ooops and I just knocked you for something you said (or even worse didn''t say) above in this thread Nutty...

This is one area where I wholeheartedly agree with you... all of those who say that they want change but are more than happy to sit back with the status quo.

Then they wonder why people like me moan when as far as I can see I am one of the very few who has actually tried to do something about the situation.

Honestly, you could put it in a comic book couldn''t you???

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

Another realist!

[/quote]

NN the message board is but a small part of the bigger picture. The original thread refers to a general attitude in my opinion, be it on messageboards, canary call, letter to the EDP etc etc, and those supporters who accept the status quo are guilty as far as I am concerned, rather than those of us who agitate for change. I am faced with the constant dilema in that I love the club, but hate the way it is being run. I cannot not go, but by going I am propping up the current regime.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Beauseant"]

/discuss.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just because a few keyboard warriors on here pretend otherwise don''t be fooled. There vwere no dissenting voices on Wednesday and I didn''t even see your one man protest.

[/quote]

Yes I know Nutty... I was offered a free ticket and so went along to see what all thge fuss was about and if maybe just maybe I was wrong and those who have been claiming we are playing beautiful football were right.

Unfortunately what I saw told me a different story.

Yes we knocked the ball around well (from one side of the pitch to another), but there was little or no penetration against a 10 man QPR team who did not look fantastic themselves at home.

I expected to see more (especially against 10 men for over an hour).

Alas there will be no more 1 man protests from Smudger (well not in an attempt to have a go at Delia & Co anyhow).

I am waiting for some of the others who claim they are unhappy with things in the boardroom at Carrow Road to do something for themselves.

They spurned the opportunity I gave them when I warned that this was what was likely to happen and just like Mr Cullum all I can now do is sit in the wings and wait for people to wake up to themselves.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

Another realist!

[/quote]

NN the message board is but a small part of the bigger picture. The original thread refers to a general attitude in my opinion, be it on messageboards, canary call, letter to the EDP etc etc, and those supporters who accept the status quo are guilty as far as I am concerned, rather than those of us who agitate for change. I am faced with the constant dilema in that I love the club, but hate the way it is being run. I cannot not go, but by going I am propping up the current regime.

[/quote]

But surely you can call for change when you are at the games Barclay_Boy, or even meet up with like minded souls in the pub prior to a game and get some sort of movement under way to put the board under some real pressure?

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

I can see your point Barclay_Boy, but you should in turn see mine.

These threads always end up with posters criticising the fans who pay their money and turn up week in week out. They are then accused of accepting the status quo and you yourself just said they are guilty. Guilty of what? Guilty because they don''t go home and behave differently on their PC to how they did in the ground? Smudger already branded me a supporter of a failing regime on this thread. Is he right? But how many behaved differently to me?

[quote user="Smudger"]

Yes I know Nutty... I was offered a free ticket and so went along to see what all thge fuss was about and if maybe just maybe I was wrong and those who have been claiming we are playing beautiful football were right.

Yes we knocked the ball around well (from one side of the pitch to another), but there was little or no penetration against a 10 man QPR team who did not look fantastic themselves at home.

[/quote]

We didn''t play beautiful football did we Smudge! It was slow and laboured. If we had played like that against Birmingham we would never have got a point. I take comfort in knowing that this team is capable of passing the ball at pace and playing much better than we did on Wednesday. But I am also concerned that QPR managed to stop us playing so easily. They had done their homework for sure. I am hopeful that the consistency will come and that we will have more good days than bad.

Remember in the 80''s/90''s when we played that beautiful football at pace - Why did the wheels always fall off when we played Wimbledon? Now I''m not saying that QPR are a ''Wimbledon'' - I''m just saying Wednesday night reminded me of how we used to capitulate in the old days against Wimbledon.

And I don''t think QPR are that good. They reminded me of Watford last season. Birmingham are much better.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you admit that, just like most of us on here...

[quote]

...you just do not have the first clue of what it takes to build a winning football team.[/quote]

your quote by the way.  This link is just for you Smudge...

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Football/Championship/VideoIndex/0,,12555,00.html

Thats highlights of the QPR game, opens with Sibierskis'' blocked shot, finishes with Fotheringhams'' saved free kick.  Interspersed with the goal that we should have had a bloke on the post for, and several incidents of crunching from 6 foot + tall ogres who will probably maim their way to the play-offs - that''ll be Dowies'' magic formula then.

[/quote]

So one blocked shot and one free kick that was almost a backpass because it had no power behind it?

Not a lot to offer in 65 minutes of football against 10 men at home is it?

How can you knock QPR and Dowie?

They done a job away from home with 10 men... what would we of achieved if the shoe was on the other foot?

If we had 10 men for over an hour away from home then I am sure we would of succumbed to somthing nmore in line with a 3-0 defeat.

They had more penetration away from home with 10 men than we had at home with 11... they look to be in with a shout of the play-offs while we clearly don''t.

They have a winning mentallity about them while we don''t.

Please tell me what if anything about what I am saying there is wrong.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

We didn''t play beautiful football did we Smudge! It was slow and laboured. If we had played like that against Birmingham we would never have got a point. I take comfort in knowing that this team is capable of passing the ball at pace and playing much better than we did on Wednesday. But I am also concerned that QPR managed to stop us playing so easily. They had done their homework for sure. I am hopeful that the consistency will come and that we will have more good days than bad.

Remember in the 80''s/90''s when we played that beautiful football at pace - Why did the wheels always fall off when we played Wimbledon? Now I''m not saying that QPR are a ''Wimbledon'' - I''m just saying Wednesday night reminded me of how we used to capitulate in the old days against Wimbledon.

And I don''t think QPR are that good. They reminded me of Watford last season. Birmingham are much better.

[/quote]

No we didn''t play beuatiful football Nutty (please point me to where I said that we did).

We shown some nice passing movements but unfortuantely it was always across the pitch or backwards with little or no penetration against 10 men when we should of been going all out for a win.

I don''t think Birmingham are that good... you may be over the moon with a draw against them at home?  I certainly am not and would expect all 3 points.

We had a few players who looked ok on Wednesday, while many looked lost and clueless against another team who were not exactly very good, who only had 10 men and were playing in our back yard.

If we were any good then QPR would of been beaten comfortably on Wednesday night.

So to Sheff Utd tomorrow an d another team who will come to Carrow Road fancying there chances.  Another team who I don''t see as being great but they sure as hell have a lot more about them than we do (as the league table at the end of the season will no doubt tell us).

Many City fans will come away from Carrow Road tomorrow if we play well and come away with another draw.

Is it too much to ask for us to be beating teams who will be challenging for the play-offs this season at home???

I think you hit the nail on the head there Nigel. QPR are the new Wimbledon. Love it. But possibly without the charisma. You are right though, how we struggle still against ugly football teams. I hope Mr Roeder can find the solution.

/discuss.
[/quote]

What a load of pony! Do the fans play on Carrow Road? Do they pick the team? Are they on the Board? Do they deal with the finances?

Your post is just melodramatic claptrap and deserves to be ignored. 25000 fans at CR each week are not the reason for the team''s poor start to the season. GET A GRIP!

The NCFC Board Are Destroying Our Club.....BUT WAIT! No they''re bloody not! IT''S THE FAN''S FAULT.....or a ickle rabble rousin'' minority of the negative fcookers!

Wot a loada breedin'' crobblers!

So Smudger you''ve been to ONE game this season, and based on that single game your now certain that we can''t make the play offs and that we will have a relegation battle on our hands right? Well I was at Plymouth last week, and Birmingham the week before, and I''m telling you for a fact that this team has enough talent to push for play offs, yes I know we haven''t picked up as many points as we would have liked but the football we have been playing has been breath taking at times and a million miles better than last season!  QPR was a terrible performance and its the worst we have played this season but you cannot judge the team on one visit to Carrow Road, and another thing that makes me laugh is I can''t recall seeing any posts from you after the Plymouth match, but lo and behold, Norwich lose and Smudger is posting 100 messages a day! well we''re going to get the 3 points tomorrow, so I''ll probably speak to you again in a few weeks mate when we lose again. But for the record, your posts are funny and you do a superb job of winding people up! :)

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="Strawberry"]

I don''t understand what you mean Strawberry? Do you approve of the quite frankly ridiculous moaning, or not?

[/quote]

Maoning is not ridulous... pricks like you who are quite happy to put up with a 4th season of underahcievement and absolute dross are extremely ridiculous.

[/quote]

And the hot-bed of revolution that is Newcastle United - they''re over-acheiving as a result of the fan pressure there, are they ?  You know, Ashley''s a billionaire, Ashley puts in 20 million a season, they want him out on his derriere.  Is that Norwich Citys'' future ?  If you listen to some of the morons in here, it could be.

[/quote]

Only morons use exceptions to try and prove a rule.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="Strawberry"]

[/quote]

Maoning is not ridulous... pricks like you who are quite happy to put up with a 4th season of underahcievement and absolute dross are extremely ridiculous.

[/quote]

And the hot-bed of revolution that is Newcastle United - they''re over-acheiving as a result of the fan pressure there, are they ?  You know, Ashley''s a billionaire, Ashley puts in 20 million a season, they want him out on his derriere.  Is that Norwich Citys'' future ?  If you listen to some of the morons in here, it could be.

[/quote]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Yeah! Looka Gretna!.....Fallen from grace and down from 30,000 crowds - to lifelong supporter Tam o'' Shanter, his Scottie dog ''Wullie'', the scally who climbs the wall to get in for nowt - and the voluntary groundsman.....Mr Doncaster, he knows his onions! "I think his MBA acquired at the UEA, will see him going a long, long, way......at the - No flies on us....FA for the FA!"....(pure poetry)....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

There were no dissenting voices on Wednesday.

[/quote]

And that in itself is disgraceful Nutty, and part of the reason why City keep on failing![8o|]

[quote user="BlueJam"]

I''m an avid and active, aggressive at times, over the top Canry loving full time supporter. To have part time ponces like you tell me I''m a "happy clapper" actually makes me laugh. Do you wake up on a saturday with those match day nerves jangling in your stomach, do you feel the pain of every goal against, and feel the euphoria of every goal scored? I''m passionate, like many many others. Where were you when I was standing in the rain watching us lose to Gillingham at home in front of 13000 people? I get the impression you jumped on the bandwagon when we made the play off finals. Look at the average gate before that, well I was one of the few.

[/quote]

Blue Jam:

Firstly pal, I can tick yes to all the questions you ask, and I was there (just) when blankets were carried around Carrow Road for the fans to chuck money in because the club was broke, long before your Gillingham boast! so dont you dare try to flash your supporting lineage at me!

And seconly, as I''m deaf and cannot use telephones, you will never hear me on Canary Call, okay?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

There were no dissenting voices on Wednesday.

[/quote]

And that in itself is disgraceful Nutty, and part of the reason why City keep on failing![8o|]

[/quote]There were a few around me, but then they are not the kind of dissenting voices you need... more like Statler and Waldorf.[img]http://www.sportsocracy.org/imgs/statler_waldorf.jpg[/img]Why do we always come here?I really do not know...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

We didn''t play beautiful football did we Smudge! It was slow and laboured.

[/quote]

And that, to me, was solely down to the centre midfield and, especially, Fotheringham.  All the urgency and dynamism of a friendly in July.

[quote]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC[/quote]

So you''re saying there''s no similarity between the billionaire Ashley who puts in 20 million a season at Newcastle, and what Cullum has been proposing in the press for us ?

Dear oh dear indeed.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

We didn''t play beautiful football did we Smudge! It was slow and laboured.

[/quote]

And that, to me, was solely down to the centre midfield and, especially, Fotheringham.  All the urgency and dynamism of a friendly in July.

[/quote]

What was the difference in the centre of midfield from when it worked so well against Birmingham?