Sign in to follow this  
BlueJam

Some City Fans Are Destroying Our Club

I got shot down for claiming this but from the other way around.  The saucer of milk attitude is costing us dear, not the other way around.  I read about a player (cant remember who) who said that he was shocked how the crowd got behind a poor performance when he would have been barracked at his other club and what a pleasant suprise it was.  Some will say thats great, I would say that other teams grind out results and have fans who demand more from their players than giving them a virutal pat on the back when they are rubbish. 

Our current form is relegation form, simple as that.  [quote user="BlueJam"]I have to say this:I''ve had a season ticket at City for more years than I care to remember. I''ve seen some good football, some bad football and some truely shocking football. But of late I''ve come to the conclusion that a lot of City fans are ruining the club from the inside, like a rotten apple. Take Smudgers comments for example. He claims that we had no shots on target against QPR; well I saw several, perhaps he was in the bar or had his back to the pitch for 90 minutes? When it was pointed out that we did have shots on goal, he replies "well I didn''t see many", as though the fact we did have shots on goal didn''t really make any difference to the statement "we didn''t have any shots on goal". I don''t know what thats all about do you?Several people think that because we had an indifferent performance on Wednesday that we are relagation materiel. Well Manchester united lost to Liverpool and only drew in the Champions League, I expect that Sir Alex has decided to scale down his operations in preperation for Championship football next season, and no European football ever again. I wish them all the best, because they are most certainly doomed, aren''t they? The less I say about the prize plums that phone Neil Adams during Canary Call the better. The plonker on Wednesday stated that "It was an embarresment; the worst performance he has ever seen at Carrow Road..Blah blah blah". Where has this plonker been since we got relegated from the Premier League? I''d have given my hind teeth for a performance like that over the last three years. The Mr Plonker lives in a dream world. More irritating is the fact the Mr Plonker thinks he is right, when clearly he isn''t. He''s probably one of the same fickle plonkers who text in (to Canary Call) and say we will get automatic promotion after we performed so well against Birmingham.Notice how after the good performances against Birmingham and Plymouth that Canary Call was struggling for moaners, I mean callers? Funny that.On the subject of moaning about loan players. We haven''t got the money to buy lots of quality new players, so put up with it. Bertrand, Kennedy and Lupoli would cost just too much money, and yes they do the effort in.Lets face facts here. City put in a below par performance on Wednesday, and failed to beat a 10 man QPR side, who looked a very good side I might add. We a match for them in the first half, and were unlucky to be a goal down (silly from Fozzy and Matty and probably bad goal keeping). But look at the bigger picture. We are playing some neat football, much better than the last few seasons, and yes, better than Worthington style football too. Perhaps not as effective yet, but it will come. So morale of this post is : stop moaning, it''s sapping the life from us all. /discuss.[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I got shot down for claiming this but from the other way around.  The saucer of milk attitude is costing us dear, not the other way around.  I read about a player (cant remember who) who said that he was shocked how the crowd got behind a poor performance when he would have been barracked at his other club and what a pleasant suprise it was.  Some will say thats great, I would say that other teams grind out results and have fans who demand more from their players than giving them a virutal pat on the back when they are rubbish. 

Our current form is relegation form, simple as that. 

[quote user="BlueJam"]I have to say this:

I''ve had a season ticket at City for more years than I care to remember. I''ve seen some good football, some bad football and some truely shocking football. But of late I''ve come to the conclusion that a lot of City fans are ruining the club from the inside, like a rotten apple.

Take Smudgers comments for example. He claims that we had no shots on target against QPR; well I saw several, perhaps he was in the bar or had his back to the pitch for 90 minutes? When it was pointed out that we did have shots on goal, he replies "well I didn''t see many", as though the fact we did have shots on goal didn''t really make any difference to the statement "we didn''t have any shots on goal". I don''t know what thats all about do you?

Several people think that because we had an indifferent performance on Wednesday that we are relagation materiel. Well Manchester united lost to Liverpool and only drew in the Champions League, I expect that Sir Alex has decided to scale down his operations in preperation for Championship football next season, and no European football ever again. I wish them all the best, because they are most certainly doomed, aren''t they?

The less I say about the prize plums that phone Neil Adams during Canary Call the better. The plonker on Wednesday stated that "It was an embarresment; the worst performance he has ever seen at Carrow Road..Blah blah blah". Where has this plonker been since we got relegated from the Premier League? I''d have given my hind teeth for a performance like that over the last three years. The Mr Plonker lives in a dream world. More irritating is the fact the Mr Plonker thinks he is right, when clearly he isn''t. He''s probably one of the same fickle plonkers who text in (to Canary Call) and say we will get automatic promotion after we performed so well against Birmingham.

Notice how after the good performances against Birmingham and Plymouth that Canary Call was struggling for moaners, I mean callers? Funny that.

On the subject of moaning about loan players. We haven''t got the money to buy lots of quality new players, so put up with it. Bertrand, Kennedy and Lupoli would cost just too much money, and yes they do the effort in.

Lets face facts here. City put in a below par performance on Wednesday, and failed to beat a 10 man QPR side, who looked a very good side I might add. We a match for them in the first half, and were unlucky to be a goal down (silly from Fozzy and Matty and probably bad goal keeping). But look at the bigger picture. We are playing some neat football, much better than the last few seasons, and yes, better than Worthington style football too. Perhaps not as effective yet, but it will come.

So morale of this post is : stop moaning, it''s sapping the life from us all.

/discuss.
[/quote][/quote]

So what do you do differently to the "saucer of milk brigade"?

Another Smudger Wannabe [:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

Yes I know Nutty... I was offered a free ticket and so went along to see what all thge fuss was about and if maybe just maybe I was wrong and those who have been claiming we are playing beautiful football were right.

Unfortunately what I saw told me a different story.

Yes we knocked the ball around well (from one side of the pitch to another), but there was little or no penetration against a 10 man QPR team who did not look fantastic themselves at home.

[/quote]

We didn''t play beautiful football did we Smudge! It was slow and laboured.

[/quote]

And that, to me, was solely down to the centre midfield and, especially, Fotheringham.  All the urgency and dynamism of a friendly in July.

[/quote]

What was the difference in the centre of midfield from when it worked so well against Birmingham?

[/quote]

I can''t keep up with your avatar changing so frequently Nigel, you make me dizzy.

I don''t think you can pin Fozzy''s crapness on Russell.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

Yes I know Nutty... I was offered a free ticket and so went along to see what all thge fuss was about and if maybe just maybe I was wrong and those who have been claiming we are playing beautiful football were right.

Unfortunately what I saw told me a different story.

Yes we knocked the ball around well (from one side of the pitch to another), but there was little or no penetration against a 10 man QPR team who did not look fantastic themselves at home.

[/quote]

We didn''t play beautiful football did we Smudge! It was slow and laboured.

[/quote]

And that, to me, was solely down to the centre midfield and, especially, Fotheringham.  All the urgency and dynamism of a friendly in July.

[/quote]

What was the difference in the centre of midfield from when it worked so well against Birmingham?

[/quote]

I can''t keep up with your avatar changing so frequently Nigel, you make me dizzy.

I don''t think you can pin Fozzy''s crapness on Russell.

[/quote]

I use Liverpools rotation system for my avatar.

You are changing my words. We played good football with Fozzy and Clingan. It was rubbish with Foxzzy and Russell. We haven''t had the chance to see Clingan and Russell so who knows!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

NN the message board is but a small part of the bigger picture. The original thread refers to a general attitude in my opinion, be it on messageboards, canary call, letter to the EDP etc etc, and those supporters who accept the status quo are guilty as far as I am concerned, rather than those of us who agitate for change. I am faced with the constant dilema in that I love the club, but hate the way it is being run. I cannot not go, but by going I am propping up the current regime.

[/quote]

I can see your point Barclay_Boy, but you should in turn see mine.

These threads always end up with posters criticising the fans who pay their money and turn up week in week out. They are then accused of accepting the status quo and you yourself just said they are guilty. Guilty of what? Guilty because they don''t go home and behave differently on their PC to how they did in the ground? Smudger already branded me a supporter of a failing regime on this thread. Is he right? But how many behaved differently to me?

[/quote]

NN First of all I am not in the Smudger/1st Wizz camp. I can see some positives. And I would never blame people for going to the game. The worst kind of portest would be to boycott the match. Regarding taking action - Protests etc are rarely planned, and when they are they are usaully crap. I am agitating from the sidelines, with the end objectives of influencing enough people so that the call for change becomes loud enough to no longer be ignored, and/or protest happens spontaneously, as these are always more effective. So therefore, at work during the week, in the pub, chatting to people around me at the match, phoning radio stations after the game (talksport etc, NOT canary call!), and on here I am trying to persuade others to share my point of view. Which is, if we are going to follow NCFC, we might as well have the best possible NCFC that we can get. And we won''t get that with the current lot in charge. I am probably more passionate with my support than some other fans, but this club is in my blood, it''s not just a jolly afternoon out, and it''s not just a game. I mentioned on another thread that football is tribal and we are part of that tribe, and got shot down for promoting football hooliganism by someone who totally missed the point. It IS tribal, the chants, the wearing of colurs, the rituals, it''s so blindingly obvious that''s what we are doing on a matchday! So NCFC is my tribe, I feel passionately about the fact that there are so many others who are either satisfied with whar is happening to it or, worse still, actually praising those responsible. There have been poor investment decisions, the Academy has produced virtually nothing, almost all our saleable players have been disposed of , and the club has been run on a far from professional basis, but we are supposed to be grateful because we''ve got a comfy seat watching mediocre football. Not good enough, and therefore those who think it is cannot have the best interests of NCFC at heart.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

NN the message board is but a small part of the bigger picture. The original thread refers to a general attitude in my opinion, be it on messageboards, canary call, letter to the EDP etc etc, and those supporters who accept the status quo are guilty as far as I am concerned, rather than those of us who agitate for change. I am faced with the constant dilema in that I love the club, but hate the way it is being run. I cannot not go, but by going I am propping up the current regime.

[/quote]

I can see your point Barclay_Boy, but you should in turn see mine.

These threads always end up with posters criticising the fans who pay their money and turn up week in week out. They are then accused of accepting the status quo and you yourself just said they are guilty. Guilty of what? Guilty because they don''t go home and behave differently on their PC to how they did in the ground? Smudger already branded me a supporter of a failing regime on this thread. Is he right? But how many behaved differently to me?

[/quote]

NN First of all I am not in the Smudger/1st Wizz camp. I can see some positives. And I would never blame people for going to the game. The worst kind of portest would be to boycott the match. Regarding taking action - Protests etc are rarely planned, and when they are they are usaully crap. I am agitating from the sidelines, with the end objectives of influencing enough people so that the call for change becomes loud enough to no longer be ignored, and/or protest happens spontaneously, as these are always more effective. So therefore, at work during the week, in the pub, chatting to people around me at the match, phoning radio stations after the game (talksport etc, NOT canary call!), and on here I am trying to persuade others to share my point of view. Which is, if we are going to follow NCFC, we might as well have the best possible NCFC that we can get. And we won''t get that with the current lot in charge. I am probably more passionate with my support than some other fans, but this club is in my blood, it''s not just a jolly afternoon out, and it''s not just a game. I mentioned on another thread that football is tribal and we are part of that tribe, and got shot down for promoting football hooliganism by someone who totally missed the point. It IS tribal, the chants, the wearing of colurs, the rituals, it''s so blindingly obvious that''s what we are doing on a matchday! So NCFC is my tribe, I feel passionately about the fact that there are so many others who are either satisfied with whar is happening to it or, worse still, actually praising those responsible. There have been poor investment decisions, the Academy has produced virtually nothing, almost all our saleable players have been disposed of , and the club has been run on a far from professional basis, but we are supposed to be grateful because we''ve got a comfy seat watching mediocre football. Not good enough, and therefore those who think it is cannot have the best interests of NCFC at heart.

[/quote]

Good post Barclay_boy. I agree with just about everything you say. Football is tribal and the fans have their part to play in this. That''s why I love my "comfy seat" at the back of Eblock. Us fans, who are tribal, play a part on matchdays. For instance "1-0 to the referee" on Wednesday! It doesn''t matter that the ref was right, that''s all for discussion afterwards, during the game it''s the fans job to apply a little pressure! Being tribal doesn''t make anybody a hooligan!

However, it wasn''t me that was blaming these tribal fans for the disappointment we felt after Wednesday.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I got shot down for claiming this but from the other way around.  The saucer of milk attitude is costing us dear, not the other way around.  I read about a player (cant remember who) who said that he was shocked how the crowd got behind a poor performance when he would have been barracked at his other club and what a pleasant suprise it was.  Some will say thats great, I would say that other teams grind out results and have fans who demand more from their players than giving them a virutal pat on the back when they are rubbish. 

Our current form is relegation form, simple as that. 

[quote user="BlueJam"]I have to say this:

I''ve had a season ticket at City for more years than I care to remember. I''ve seen some good football, some bad football and some truely shocking football. But of late I''ve come to the conclusion that a lot of City fans are ruining the club from the inside, like a rotten apple.

Take Smudgers comments for example. He claims that we had no shots on target against QPR; well I saw several, perhaps he was in the bar or had his back to the pitch for 90 minutes? When it was pointed out that we did have shots on goal, he replies "well I didn''t see many", as though the fact we did have shots on goal didn''t really make any difference to the statement "we didn''t have any shots on goal". I don''t know what thats all about do you?

Several people think that because we had an indifferent performance on Wednesday that we are relagation materiel. Well Manchester united lost to Liverpool and only drew in the Champions League, I expect that Sir Alex has decided to scale down his operations in preperation for Championship football next season, and no European football ever again. I wish them all the best, because they are most certainly doomed, aren''t they?

The less I say about the prize plums that phone Neil Adams during Canary Call the better. The plonker on Wednesday stated that "It was an embarresment; the worst performance he has ever seen at Carrow Road..Blah blah blah". Where has this plonker been since we got relegated from the Premier League? I''d have given my hind teeth for a performance like that over the last three years. The Mr Plonker lives in a dream world. More irritating is the fact the Mr Plonker thinks he is right, when clearly he isn''t. He''s probably one of the same fickle plonkers who text in (to Canary Call) and say we will get automatic promotion after we performed so well against Birmingham.

Notice how after the good performances against Birmingham and Plymouth that Canary Call was struggling for moaners, I mean callers? Funny that.

On the subject of moaning about loan players. We haven''t got the money to buy lots of quality new players, so put up with it. Bertrand, Kennedy and Lupoli would cost just too much money, and yes they do the effort in.

Lets face facts here. City put in a below par performance on Wednesday, and failed to beat a 10 man QPR side, who looked a very good side I might add. We a match for them in the first half, and were unlucky to be a goal down (silly from Fozzy and Matty and probably bad goal keeping). But look at the bigger picture. We are playing some neat football, much better than the last few seasons, and yes, better than Worthington style football too. Perhaps not as effective yet, but it will come.

So morale of this post is : stop moaning, it''s sapping the life from us all.

/discuss.
[/quote][/quote]

So what do you do differently to the "saucer of milk brigade"?

Another Smudger Wannabe [:O]

[/quote]

Better than being a fence-sitting and spineless ''Portugese Man o'' Ooh,err'' jellyfish......isn''t it?

If anyone knew the answer NN I guess we could explain why 24,000 of us still turn up every game. Barclay Boy sums up my feelings pretty well with saying he''s not happy with the way the club is run, but he can''t face not going. I just can''t face not seeing football and supporting the team. So, in some eyes (Smudger, Cluck and Bly to name three) I am guilty as charged.

Of course there are a few who will boycott (in their words) and refuse to go for whatever reason, but the rest of us still want to go to support the team on the field (which for me doesn''t mean supporting every decision made by the manager/board), and the feeling of belonging to a group of similarly minded fans is well summed up by Barclay Boy and is in it''s own way addictive and (for me) impossible to give up.

It would take something pretty drastic to stop me going, and I suppose anyone who''s unhappy with the way things are at the moment (and have been for a few years now) will have their breaking points.

For what it''s worth, I calm myself thinking that those who are presently presiding over the club will be long gone before I stop watching the team. It''s not much to hang on to, but it works for me.

The majority of fans just love their football - it''s sad that there has to be divisions of who thinks/says what. NN and others have been accused of fence sitting, and I guess I am equally guilty of this too. So be it, if someone wants to put us into neat little compartments to suit themselves so be it. I shall just go to the games and take my chances to find out what''s going on behind the scenes and ask questions when the opportunity arises.

Off to the Rosary now. Enjoy the game everyone!

[quote user="BlueJam"]Let''s deal with Arthur first. That one off season Arthur, I presume you mean the title winning year? Did you go to the games that year? I did. We won a lot of games by the odd goal, and won despite being outplayed on more than one occasion. It wasn''t that great, there was just a strength of belief around us at home, and we actually won games away from home. The two years before that we did OK too, but we never set the world on fire. I dare say the last time we were great was in 1993, but I''m afraid those days are long gone Arthur. Football has become more and more about money, and we have none. I don''t agree with our board over a lot of things, I just dont think they are as poisonous as you think they are. Anyway, I haven''t once suggested we shouldn''t be questioning our board, you made that bit up. Along with the ladder slipping thing, which is a laugh considering we''ve had one year in the premier league out of the last 12 or 13.  Was it you that rang Canary Call on Wednesday Arthur? Are you going to say "bring back Chrissy Martin! He scored again you know Neil!" In division 4, yes, he scored some goals. Well done.

On record Arthur, we are playing much better football this season than I have seen for a long while, and whilst healthy debate - like this thread was intended - is a good thing, people who haven''t a good word to say about the club aren''t doing us any favours, at least I know it makes me feel a more and more alienated from other City fans than it ever used too. I used to feel we were a solid "band of brothers" but these days I can''t even bare talking to a lot of our fans. 
[/quote]

What bloody planet are you on. I''ve supported city for over half a century and you''re telling me i have no right to be pissed off with the current Board? I support and cheer our team, the manager and any other aspect of my club if i believe they give 110 % towards the badge. Did you support Chase? If not how does it make me a different supporter to you?

Fool[:@]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Better than being a fence-sitting and spineless ''Portugese Man o'' Ooh,err'' jellyfish......isn''t it?

[/quote]Those that aren''t on the fence just aren''t balanced enough to stay on.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Those that aren''t on the fence just aren''t balanced enough to stay on.
[/quote]

I think you''ll find that those sitting on the fence are so well-balanced that they have a chip on each shoulder.

Check it!

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]

Only morons use exceptions to try and prove a rule.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC[/quote]

So you''re saying there''s no similarity between the billionaire Ashley who puts in 20 million a season at Newcastle, and what Cullum has been proposing in the press for us ?

Dear oh dear indeed.

[/quote]

Drip, drip, drip............

Deary me. You don''t even understand your own arguments.

OTBC

[quote user="ellis206"]So Smudger you''ve been to ONE game this season, and based on that single game your now certain that we can''t make the play offs and that we will have a relegation battle on our hands right? Well I was at Plymouth last week, and Birmingham the week before, and I''m telling you for a fact that this team has enough talent to push for play offs, yes I know we haven''t picked up as many points as we would have liked but the football we have been playing has been breath taking at times and a million miles better than last season!  QPR was a terrible performance and its the worst we have played this season but you cannot judge the team on one visit to Carrow Road, and another thing that makes me laugh is I can''t recall seeing any posts from you after the Plymouth match, but lo and behold, Norwich lose and Smudger is posting 100 messages a day! well we''re going to get the 3 points tomorrow, so I''ll probably speak to you again in a few weeks mate when we lose again. But for the record, your posts are funny and you do a superb job of winding people up! :)
[/quote]

No I''m here today ellis...

3 lucky points which quite easily could of been one or none... yet I suppose our 11th place form is suddenly promotion form in your eyes?

Think it is a bit of a myth that I only post when we lose really.

Well done to the boys on another 3 points... I am sure that you will do just enough to keep the foolish fans happy and those with realistic views in the minority... pat yourselves on the back when you are out having a few sherbets tonight and open your big mouths in the paper next week telling us all how we are play-off material but have not seen the top 6 once since relegation.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Those that aren''t on the fence just aren''t balanced enough to stay on.
[/quote]

Your fence must be ''barbed''.......just like your comments. I bet you really do wear a cardigan.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="ellis206"]So Smudger you''ve been to ONE game this season, and based on that single game your now certain that we can''t make the play offs and that we will have a relegation battle on our hands right? Well I was at Plymouth last week, and Birmingham the week before, and I''m telling you for a fact that this team has enough talent to push for play offs, yes I know we haven''t picked up as many points as we would have liked but the football we have been playing has been breath taking at times and a million miles better than last season!  QPR was a terrible performance and its the worst we have played this season but you cannot judge the team on one visit to Carrow Road, and another thing that makes me laugh is I can''t recall seeing any posts from you after the Plymouth match, but lo and behold, Norwich lose and Smudger is posting 100 messages a day! well we''re going to get the 3 points tomorrow, so I''ll probably speak to you again in a few weeks mate when we lose again. But for the record, your posts are funny and you do a superb job of winding people up! :)
[/quote]

No I''m here today ellis...

3 lucky points which quite easily could of been one or none... yet I suppose our 11th place form is suddenly promotion form in your eyes?

Think it is a bit of a myth that I only post when we lose really.

Well done to the boys on another 3 points... I am sure that you will do just enough to keep the foolish fans happy and those with realistic views in the minority... pat yourselves on the back when you are out having a few sherbets tonight and open your big mouths in the paper next week telling us all how we are play-off material but have not seen the top 6 once since relegation.

[/quote]

"not seen the top 6 once since relegation"

Another Smudger failure, and he calls other people fools!

quote - ''it''s not just a jolly afternoon out'', well, for me it is, and certainly was on Saturday, made even more enjoyable because we were able to have another regular laugh at the moaners, you know the sort of Noddy that come on this board to go on about ''the decline of our once GREAT Club'', ''lack of Ambition'', and who criticise those with a balenced perspective as ''Board Apologists'' or ''Happy Clappers''. Most of these folk would not recognise ''amibition'' if it sat up in their soup!    

I agree with the sentiments of getting behind the team on match days, but the constant costa del norwich tag comes about from us as much as the club itself, and the people who feel we should smile like idiots through it all even when we are playing crap or something appears fundamentally wrong with our club. We all feel passionate about the club and want better even if we cant agree to disagree, the reason people post opinions is because it''s large part of our lives, when Norwich are poor the city is a more miserable place to live, so excuse me if I feel that the current situation is not quite what I want from my club.

If you dont want to hear moaning you probably shouldnt ever visit any Football Forum on the internet, just turn up on match days and read the basic match report in the edp on a monday and sleep easy at night.

Haven''t the time to plough through the entire thread but would just like to point out out that the usual suspects that come on here constantly moaning about everything related to the club and claiming to be City fans are not City fans..Same names - same closet binners.Good fun winding them up though,   gawd blimey geezer ........ we''re all cockneys dahn ''ere innit

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Haven''t the time to plough through the entire thread but would just like to point out out that the usual suspects that come on here constantly moaning about everything related to the club and claiming to be City fans are not City fans..Same names - same closet binners.Good fun winding them up though,   gawd blimey geezer ........ we''re all cockneys dahn ''ere innit[/quote]Another wonderfully inciteful thrust from our very own Pink-Un Witchfinder General! Hurrah!

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Haven''t the time to plough through the entire thread but would just like to point out out that the usual suspects that come on here constantly moaning about everything related to the club and claiming to be City fans are not City fans..

Same names - same closet binners.

Good fun winding them up though,  

gawd blimey geezer ........ we''re all cockneys dahn ''ere innit
[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhh.....................Walphy, you do so love looking in the closet! Oooooooo.......

Get a life, Walphy.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Haven''t the time to plough through the entire thread but would just like to point out out that the usual suspects that come on here constantly moaning about everything related to the club and claiming to be City fans are not City fans..

Same names - same closet binners.

Good fun winding them up though,  

gawd blimey geezer ........ we''re all cockneys dahn ''ere innit
[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhh.....................Walphy, you do so love looking in the closet! Oooooooo.......

Get a life, Walphy.

OTBC

[/quote]

A lot of you don''t like Ralphy Boy!

But there''s a lot of sense in what he has to say.

He brings balance to the board against the anti-club lot[:O]

And where as I agree that just being anti-board doesn''t mean anti-club, so the following comment is not aimed at you Babes : -

Anti-board, anti-manager, anti-captain and anti-fans obviously must mean anti-club.

Balance can''t be such a bad thing can it[:^)]

[quote user="astrodyne"]Nigel - quick - your fence........[:O]
[/quote]

Astro - the only time I''m on that fence is over the alleged offer and subsequent shennanigens between the board and Peter Cullum. I am very much off the fence when it comes to some of the anti-club stuff posted on here.

[quote user="corbs"]quote - ''it''s not just a jolly afternoon out'', well, for me it is, and certainly was on Saturday, made even more enjoyable because we were able to have another regular laugh at the moaners, you know the sort of Noddy that come on this board to go on about ''the decline of our once GREAT Club'', ''lack of Ambition'', and who criticise those with a balenced perspective as ''Board Apologists'' or ''Happy Clappers''. Most of these folk would not recognise ''amibition'' if it sat up in their soup!    [/quote]

good for you, well done for being happy and satisfied with your jolly afternoon out, watching us mid table in the second tier of English football.

Now why would ''cry babes'' take it personally when I suggest that there were binners on this site ? Why is it that he alone repeatedly gets upset when I have a laugh at the paupers down the road ?Probably for the same reason that over fair amount of the time I have posted, or simply lurked, on here he has done nothing but attack our club, bleat out at every gripe against the club and repeatedly slagged off players, managers and board members  - ergo, if it sounds like a binner, writes like a binner ...................... guess what ?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Now why would ''cry babes'' take it personally when I suggest that there were binners on this site ?

Why is it that he alone repeatedly gets upset when I have a laugh at the paupers down the road ?

Probably for the same reason that over fair amount of the time I have posted, or simply lurked, on here he has done nothing but attack our club, bleat out at every gripe against the club and repeatedly slagged off players, managers and board members  - ergo, if it sounds like a binner, writes like a binner ...................... guess what ?

[/quote]

It''s a Ralph Wright?........Full of $hite?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Now why would ''cry babes'' take it personally when I suggest that there were binners on this site ?

Why is it that he alone repeatedly gets upset when I have a laugh at the paupers down the road ?

Probably for the same reason that over fair amount of the time I have posted, or simply lurked, on here he has done nothing but attack our club, bleat out at every gripe against the club and repeatedly slagged off players, managers and board members  - ergo, if it sounds like a binner, writes like a binner ...................... guess what ?

And why is it that every time i invite you to converseabout the ''good old days'' of city you blank me? Binner alert springsto mind!! LOL...but i''m really not that paranoid. Get over it walph.[:P]

[/quote]

Same suspects Nigel, same folk always attacking the clubSame folk always getting upset when I have a laugh at the paupers - odd how I don''t even mentioned their name and they still get so defensive about the binners ............... well, perhaps not so odd !

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3272/binbloke23qe0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Same suspects Nigel, same folk always attacking the club

Same folk always getting upset when I have a laugh at the paupers - odd how I don''t even mentioned their name and they still get so defensive about the binners ......

......... well, perhaps not so odd !

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3272/binbloke23qe0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

Why not mention some names?.......Go on, you know you''ll stop that big blue external vein expanding - that''s continually throbbing on the side of your temple..... just to the left of your eye situated in the centre of your bulbous forehead..."BANG!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Same suspects Nigel, same folk always attacking the club

Same folk always getting upset when I have a laugh at the paupers - odd how I don''t even mentioned their name and they still get so defensive about the binners ......

......... well, perhaps not so odd !

[/quote]

Why not mention some names?.......Go on, you know you''ll stop that big blue external vein expanding - that''s continually throbbing on the side of your temple..... just to the left of your eye situated in the centre of your bulbous forehead..."BANG!"

[/quote]

hahaha nice one Mello... isn;t it odd how I have not been bothered to respond to dear old Walphy?

Maybe he sees that I am City through and through seeing as he is so shy and not able to use a few names when he is slinging his dirt around.

11th place and overachieving???  Don''t get overexcited boys and girls!!!

PS - The NCISA meeting last night summed up what a sham this club has become... crap football, mid table pap and nobody allowed to say boo to a goose because we are supposedly improving... [:$]