Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Pecker

New Investor to be Announced this week.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]It''s 7:15am and I am sitting at the far end of the breakfast table from 3 City directors in our Essex hotel. There are a couple of stumbling blocks to the deal going ahead. A couple of the directors want to keep the catering business for themselves. I can''t see this being a showstopper. I guess they''ll end up with some revenue sharing deal. The other issue is that the buyers want to change the yellow and green colors to all green. The vendors are adamant that this cannot be negotiated. My guess is the buyers will relent, but some of these rich guys can be wierd about such picky details. I''ll update you on progress. Why the far east interest in NCFC, you may ask? Well petrodollars have been doing pretty well recently but the kingdom''s oil reserves are dwindling and the Royal Family need to diversify into new areas. Norfolk has been identified as a relatively poor region of southern UK, but with lot''s of potential. The CAB have a big picture plan that involves building a barrier across the Wash to create UK''s largest inland waterway. In fact the Dutch engineering company that did the same thing in the Zuider Zee are currently working on a Proof of Concept. The idea is to reclaim vast tracts of land for farming, light industrial use and of course housing. The central theme is to build a completely new island city in the middle of the lake, just as has been done in the Persian Gulf. With its own airport a la Hong Kong and fast rail links into London this new city will meet the demands for new housing and office space for the next hundred years, we estimate. Buying NCFC is a neccessary starting point, because as the Abu Dhabi guys are showing, we need to have a strong brand concept to attract investors and that is what NCFC will provide. So dreary old west norfolk is set to become the boom area of western europe. Invest now guys if you know what''s good for you. I know I have. Ok gotta go, have a presentation to make.[/quote]

Come on you''ll miss the school bus if you''re not careful.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]It''s 7:15am and I am sitting at the far end of the breakfast table from 3 City directors in our Essex hotel. There are a couple of stumbling blocks to the deal going ahead. A couple of the directors want to keep the catering business for themselves. I can''t see this being a showstopper. I guess they''ll end up with some revenue sharing deal. The other issue is that the buyers want to change the yellow and green colors to all green. The vendors are adamant that this cannot be negotiated. My guess is the buyers will relent, but some of these rich guys can be wierd about such picky details. I''ll update you on progress. Why the far east interest in NCFC, you may ask? Well petrodollars have been doing pretty well recently but the kingdom''s oil reserves are dwindling and the Royal Family need to diversify into new areas. Norfolk has been identified as a relatively poor region of southern UK, but with lot''s of potential. The CAB have a big picture plan that involves building a barrier across the Wash to create UK''s largest inland waterway. In fact the Dutch engineering company that did the same thing in the Zuider Zee are currently working on a Proof of Concept. The idea is to reclaim vast tracts of land for farming, light industrial use and of course housing. The central theme is to build a completely new island city in the middle of the lake, just as has been done in the Persian Gulf. With its own airport a la Hong Kong and fast rail links into London this new city will meet the demands for new housing and office space for the next hundred years, we estimate. Buying NCFC is a neccessary starting point, because as the Abu Dhabi guys are showing, we need to have a strong brand concept to attract investors and that is what NCFC will provide. So dreary old west norfolk is set to become the boom area of western europe. Invest now guys if you know what''s good for you. I know I have. Ok gotta go, have a presentation to make.[/quote]

Come on you''ll miss the school bus if you''re not careful.

[/quote]

Being born with the Norfolk cynic gene I recognise this as having the aroma of equine excrement, but you do have to be impressed by the work that has gone in to try and make this authentic, I''m really enjoying reading his stuff, it''s sort of Good News Gordon goes international and there''s some really nice touches, ''Proof of Concept'' for the Wash barrier for instance is great if it''s just been made up. I look forward to the next ''Chrome'' mail after they have applauded his presentation.  

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]It''s 7:15am and I am sitting at the far end of the breakfast table from 3 City directors in our Essex hotel. There are a couple of stumbling blocks to the deal going ahead. A couple of the directors want to keep the catering business for themselves. I can''t see this being a showstopper. I guess they''ll end up with some revenue sharing deal. The other issue is that the buyers want to change the yellow and green colors to all green. The vendors are adamant that this cannot be negotiated. My guess is the buyers will relent, but some of these rich guys can be wierd about such picky details. I''ll update you on progress.

Why the far east interest in NCFC, you may ask? Well petrodollars have been doing pretty well recently but the kingdom''s oil reserves are dwindling and the Royal Family need to diversify into new areas. Norfolk has been identified as a relatively poor region of southern UK, but with lot''s of potential.

The CAB have a big picture plan that involves building a barrier across the Wash to create UK''s largest inland waterway. In fact the Dutch engineering company that did the same thing in the Zuider Zee are currently working on a Proof of Concept. The idea is to reclaim vast tracts of land for farming, light industrial use and of course housing. The central theme is to build a completely new island city in the middle of the lake, just as has been done in the Persian Gulf. With its own airport a la Hong Kong and fast rail links into London this new city will meet the demands for new housing and office space for the next hundred years, we estimate.

Buying NCFC is a neccessary starting point, because as the Abu Dhabi guys are showing, we need to have a strong brand concept to attract investors and that is what NCFC will provide.

So dreary old west norfolk is set to become the boom area of western europe. Invest now guys if you know what''s good for you. I know I have.

Ok gotta go, have a presentation to make.[/quote]

I will give you this, your imagination is right up there.You should think about joining the blue peter crew.Though i also think you have a little to much time on your hands and its not very healthy looking at your posts.

Lol there is one piece of information that is wrong, Bristish Oil reserves arn''t dwindling, how do i know, i work in that industry, with the new technology that is being produced we are moving back to the old fileds that we found when we first started Drilling for oil and gas, and taking what we left behind due to the fact we can reach it.

Also i am twenty and i know for a fact i will be retired even dead by the time we run out of oil; or gas in this region, that means there are at least 80-100 years left of oil.

To me this is a load of old cows muck.

I thought he said the queens oil??? or sumin along there lines, but hey i am still right oil is going to be around for at least another 100 years all over the world

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

I thought he said the queens oil??? or sumin along there lines, but hey i am still right oil is going to be around for at least another 100 years all over the world

[/quote]I''ve done this mainly to see if I can change the post title back to its original one.Also, I would imagine oil will be around for as long as the Earth exists, but it will be increasingly more difficult to extract. This will push the price to the point where alternative energy sources become viable, so ccountries that have oil as their only economic advantage will decline as an economic force.

I''m not saying anything until Wednesday just in case he''s telling the truth [:D]

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

Lol there is one piece of information that is wrong, Bristish Oil reserves arn''t dwindling, how do i know, i work in that industry, with the new technology that is being produced we are moving back to the old fileds that we found when we first started Drilling for oil and gas, and taking what we left behind due to the fact we can reach it.

Also i am twenty and i know for a fact i will be retired even dead by the time we run out of oil; or gas in this region, that means there are at least 80-100 years left of oil.

[/quote]

Oh dear, dream on sucker.

If you were really in the oil industry you would know that oil production has plateued and that the world production figures have never exceeded 2004.

You are correct that there will be oil for at least a hundred years but it will be at an ever increasing extraction cost.

I suggest you visit www.theoildrum.com

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]If he''s telling the truth I''ll run naked on Lodnon Bridge this wednesday, that''s how sure I am[/quote]

Is this your small print in the contract if he''s right?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]If he''s telling the truth I''ll run naked on Lodnon Bridge this wednesday, that''s how sure I am[/quote]

Is this your small print in the contract if he''s right?

[/quote]

Darn i''ve been caught out, no one other than the missues gets the privilege to see what goes on underneath my cloths!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

If you were really in the oil industry you would know that oil production has plateued and that the world production figures have never exceeded 2004.

You are correct that there will be oil for at least a hundred years but it will be at an ever increasing extraction cost.

[/quote]

i think maybe he worded his post wrong, He is correct that we have another 80-100 years reserves left, Infact if you look at Canada thay have massive reserves in Tar Oil, but the problem is the economics of refining it to oil. LNG is fast becoming a big player in the energy sector. Over the next few years you will see GTL and Nuclear projects on a massive scale.

Macca

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i think maybe he worded his post wrong, He is correct that we have another 80-100 years reserves left, Infact if you look at Canada thay have massive reserves in Tar Oil, but the problem is the economics of refining it to oil. LNG is fast becoming a big player in the energy sector. Over the next few years you will see GTL and Nuclear projects on a massive scale.

Macca

[/quote]

Don''t forget coal. We are an island built on the stuff.

Global Warming issues are likely to go out of the window now that the economy has hit the skids.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Macca

[/quote]

Don''t forget coal. We are an island built on the stuff.

Global Warming issues are likely to go out of the window now that the economy has hit the skids.

[/quote]

Yes its a shame they allowed all the coal faces to flood, Would be expensive to bring back online but im sure in time it will be somewhat cost effective

Macca

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I work For Shell UK, in Norfolk no less, at Bacton Gas terminal. All the time we are producing new technology to get to the deepest oil reserves, yes the oil flow isnt as big as it was in 2004, but we are returning to the old oil fields that we excavated(spelling) when oil was first found. that at the time we couldn''t get to. So you are correct that excration costs will rises, but they are workign on ideas to have unmanned rigs, that are extremley small. We already have some of these small unmanned rigs in the south of the north sea. So the only major cost is the drilling.

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I work For Shell UK, in Norfolk no less, at Bacton Gas terminal. All the time we are producing new technology to get to the deepest oil reserves, yes the oil flow isnt as big as it was in 2004, but we are returning to the old oil fields that we excavated(spelling) when oil was first found. that at the time we couldn''t get to. So you are correct that excration costs will rises, but they are workign on ideas to have unmanned rigs, that are extremley small. We already have some of these small unmanned rigs in the south of the north sea. So the only major cost is the drilling.

[/quote]

Actually, NUI platforms have been used for many years (I used to work for Bp on a NUI Team) and the upkeep of the platform may be cheap but the loss in production when you have a shutdown can soon build up, also you require much more logistics to run a NUI field, So the cost of the drilling is nothing in the large scale of things, But you are correct regarding new technology (Underbalanced drilling), and you may be interested in corac.  Sorry this has gone OT

yeah they are pretty annoying, i was workign on one of the rigs last week, ramping open the flow lines, to test that they were workign properly if they jam up it can become a problem with people being sent over. But the cost of the drilling is more expensive than the actually building of teh smaller unmaned rigs.

But yeah heres haf of me hopeing this guy is telling teh truth, and the other half laughing at him for being such a idiot to try and make us believ him, must give him something for his commitment though.

I see the meeting time got changed...........

"So I will give you a chance to check on my story. Monday morning, check out the whereabouts of the NCFC board. You will not find them at Carrow Road, in fact at around 8:30am they should be heading down the A11 to a small hotel in Essex. I think we have enough spies around on the message board who can verify and report back on here by Monday evening. Until then I will say nothing.

"It''s 7:15am and I am sitting at the far end of the breakfast table from 3 City directors in our Essex hotel. There are a couple of stumbling blocks to the deal going ahead. A couple of the directors want to keep the catering business for themselves.

I''m kind of on the verge of believing this, looking at Peckers'' previous posts, (s)he seems to have the manner of someone who talks a lot of business.  I''m still trying to fathom whether I actually believe this, or whether I just want it to be true.

But then I''m just a gullible mushroom after all.

Hmm - here''s the brunei flag, surely if they were going to insist on anything, it would be that we play in all yellow ?  Or even Watfords'' colours...

This has to be one of the best threads I''ve ever read on here!Not only does it involve the lure of mysterious gazillionaires from the Middle/Far East, but the thought that Wisbech and King''s Lynn are being lined up as the new Dubai & Abu Dhabi is just tremendous.Pecker - have you ever thought of moving into fiction/screenplays?  Your ideas are quite fantastic!!!!

It''s also funny how if you Google "Crown Assets Bureau" (in inverted commas) you come back with ONE page. THIS ONE!!!

What i don''t get is, if he''s a binner, he wouldn''t post this: http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1/1218259/ShowPost.aspx#1218259

p.s. i''ve not trawled through the 6 pages of this post - just looked on the first and last pages! So apologies if going over old ground...

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Why didn''t you just come back as Gordon instead of opening a new account?

At least as Gordon you had a very small following who believed your every word.

[/quote]

Or  full of bull frank.

How can anyone give any possibility of credibility to this? If a group of rich Asian businessmen wanted to build their brand to sell the idea of reclaiming the wash - why would they happen upon pouring money into NCFC as a way to help sell this environmentally untennable scheme!?

I''ll grant you though, it''s a very funny thread!