Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Pecker

New Investor to be Announced this week.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"][quote user="C T has left the building "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the original poster wont be coming on this board any more.. the staff at Hellesdon hospital found him wandering torwards sprowston in blue cotton pajamas and slippers, he has no been returned to the mental Hospitals secure wing.. Staff apologise for any dismay caused to Pinkun posters

jas :)

[/quote]

well done on reaching the big 9k Jas [:)] you must have the biggest amount of posts on this mb

[/quote]

He joined on the very same day I walked out of a job I had in Asda.

[/quote]

Power to the People! F**k the Establishment! and all that... lol

jas :)

[/quote]

Yeah I was starting a revolution - "Say NO to milk" and "Equal opportunities for brown bread NOW"

I don''t know why I remembered the exact date of when I left a place like that. Perhaps I''m odd?

Another long, hard day of spreadsheets and powerpoints and overheating projectors. Finally a chance to kick off the shoes and crack open the Glenmorangie.

I was intending to provide an update but some of you guys having been mailing the Brunei Embassy and word got back to the team about internet rumours. Say that''s no way to repay a guy who doing you some favors, right?

Ok a heads up. Catering side is sorted 50-50 split on present config and a 25-75 split on any new franchises, in favor of the CAB.

Bad news is that although the buyers accept the need for yellow and green, they''re complaining about the shade of the current green. Now I don''t know about you but to me, green is green is green. But the money guys are saying that the current green isn''t an environmental green. It has to be a hue to satisfy the environmental lobby. Sigh, these guys can drop a couple of million at baccarat in the blink of an eye and yet they''ll argue for hours about a shade of green. Upshot is that we''ve had to send samples of green hues to the principals for a decision. Expect a response back in the early hours our time.

And I notice nobody has come back to report a sighting of the directors at Carrow Road this morning. See, I told ya. Get ready for Wednesday.

[quote user="Emily"]

I''m totally shocked that they''re going to put a barrage across the Wash. It will completely destroy the ecology of an area designated as Special Scientific Interest. Any large scale changes will detroy the local fauna and flora of this unique part of Europe. As a member of Friends of the Earth, I for one will be making a protest.

And don''t think for one minute it is just the Wash that will be affected. The change in the direction of the North Sea currents will cause wholesale coastal erosian. You can expect the whole of the North Norfolk coast to suffer. In a few years the seaside towns of that pretty part of out lovely county will be swept into the sea. No wonder they wish to build a city in th middle of the Wash. Where will the people afford the housing, that''s what I want to know.

Emily Brittle

[/quote]

I''m still trying to figure out if this is funnier than the original post...

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I totally agree Emily and then there''s the proposed increase of flights in and out of what will be the major airport for Eastern England.

What with all this and humans massive contribution to global warming I will just have to reduce my tearing up and down the A14 in my 4 x 4 to 14 times a week and switch off the stand-by on one of my tv''s.

It really is a worry.[/quote]

Is that sarcasm?  The Three part BBC Climate programme was complete propaganda.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote]And I notice nobody has come back to report a sighting of the directors at Carrow Road this morning. See, I told ya.[/quote]

Maybe its because nobody bothered to look?

[/quote]Maybe even the most gullible amongst us finally realises PMY is talking complete bollocks 

[quote user="Emily"]

I''m totally shocked that they''re going to put a barrage across the Wash. It will completely destroy the ecology of an area designated as Special Scientific Interest. Any large scale changes will detroy the local fauna and flora of this unique part of Europe. As a member of Friends of the Earth, I for one will be making a protest.

And don''t think for one minute it is just the Wash that will be affected. The change in the direction of the North Sea currents will cause wholesale coastal erosian. You can expect the whole of the North Norfolk coast to suffer. In a few years the seaside towns of that pretty part of out lovely county will be swept into the sea. No wonder they wish to build a city in th middle of the Wash. Where will the people afford the housing, that''s what I want to know.

Emily Britt

[/quote]

Ja, hallo Ms. Brittle. My name is Dirk Maartens, and I am the Senior Visiting Professor in Hydraulics Engineering at Delft University here in the Netherlands.

www.tudelft.nl

For over one hundred years we hav been at the forfront of Engineering Excellence and our Water Research Centre has pioneered research into innovative ways to manage and harness the power of the sea to mankinds benefit. So it is very fitting and an honor to us that we hav been modelling since six months already the effects of a barrier across the Wash of England. Our famous dams of the Zuider Zee has proven of grat benefit to the nation and of course we are very caring here in the Netherlands on the environment.

I think that this barrier will prove to be a positiv benefit to your country. I can provide further details if this is requested. Please do not hesitate to ask. Good luck to the Canaries!

[quote user="Emily"]

Emily Brittle[/quote]Protest, PROTEST[:@]!! Count me in Emily [Y]

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]

Another long, hard day of spreadsheets and powerpoints and overheating projectors. Finally a chance to kick off the shoes and crack open the Glenmorangie.

I was intending to provide an update but some of you guys having been mailing the Brunei Embassy and word got back to the team about internet rumours. Say that''s no way to repay a guy who doing you some favors, right?

Ok a heads up. Catering side is sorted 50-50 split on present config and a 25-75 split on any new franchises, in favor of the CAB.

Bad news is that although the buyers accept the need for yellow and green, they''re complaining about the shade of the current green. Now I don''t know about you but to me, green is green is green. But the money guys are saying that the current green isn''t an environmental green. It has to be a hue to satisfy the environmental lobby. Sigh, these guys can drop a couple of million at baccarat in the blink of an eye and yet they''ll argue for hours about a shade of green. Upshot is that we''ve had to send samples of green hues to the principals for a decision. Expect a response back in the early hours our time.

And I notice nobody has come back to report a sighting of the directors at Carrow Road this morning. See, I told ya. Get ready for Wednesday.

[/quote]

Give it a rest you burk.

Nobody is falling for your insane twaddle.

[quote user="Smudged"][quote user="Emily"]

Emily Brittle[/quote]Protest, PROTEST[:@]!! Count me in Emily [Y]

[/quote]

And now we have confirmation from that gentleman from Delft University. I think there is something going on thst we ought to know about. I for one am getting rather concerned.

Emily

I do feel this poster is the person the city police are looking for , I am sure you all saw the Evening News headline .Nut,Screws,Washers and Bolts . I am certain this is the man who escaped from the mental home at Thorpe and who raped two women at a launderette and was last seen running off down Riverside at full pelt , hence the headline.[:D]....arrdee.

I must admit this thread is damn good reading (excuse the pun)!I can hardly wait for my house in Downham Market to treble in price! Come on Dirk "Lets be havin you!"I look forward to retiring in the millionaires paradise that will be Downham Market!!![:)][:P][;)]

Lol! This is one of the funniest things i''ve ever read on here! Full credit to the guy, he''s put some effort in here, certainly more than Gordon! Unfortunately its obviously bull. Does anyone know why they wanted to build a northern bypass and move the airport to the old RAF Coltishall site? The runways aren''t long enough for 747''s etc at Norwich and there isn''t room for this proposed expansion or it would have already been done. If he had said they planned to move the airport somewhere off the bypass and had picked someone who wasn''t the wealthiest person in the world, i might have bought this. But im putting it down.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]

[/quote]

lol you are very funny, will give you that.  Wonder if the shade of green of the grass is the right colour, or maybe we will have to grow it a different shade............

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Lol! This is one of the funniest things i''ve ever read on here! Full credit to the guy, he''s put some effort in here, certainly more than Gordon! Unfortunately its obviously bull. Does anyone know why they wanted to build a northern bypass and move the airport to the old RAF Coltishall site? The runways aren''t long enough for 747''s etc at Norwich and there isn''t room for this proposed expansion or it would have already been done. If he had said they planned to move the airport somewhere off the bypass and had picked someone who wasn''t the wealthiest person in the world, i might have bought this. But im putting it down.[/quote]Its not you know.Its indeed sad that someone in this world feels the need to do this, its not like there is one person that even a small amount beleaves this person,The lengths he is going to, to try and convince people is actually a little concerning.At first i found it mildly amusing.Now i just feel sorry for the person in question.Is there life so empty that they crave any kind of attention, be it positive or negative ?What started as a mildly amusing joke is really showing this persons true personality.And i think its all rather sad for him to be honest.I guess if it gives him a kick, iam fine with it, but please lets not feed him to much hey !!

Exactly what i was thinking! He must have such a sad life he has to invent this sort of stuff so when people respond, it  makes him feel good....Shame, really, he could always go play gta and pretend he has friends there 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I had a beer with the Sultana of Brundall in the C&H last night.....didn''t mention anything to me.[/quote]

By the time you''re ready to go home, Mello, everyone probably looks like a Sultana.

[/quote]

Towards the end of the evening, everyone certainly did look like sultanas.....but we all had a grape night out.....

i cant belive this guy says norfolk is a poor area ... hardly i think in the last ten years two shopping centres have been built and you cant knock our ground... this guy has a mad imagination...

He certainly has a very active imagination! Leads me to believe that he can''t be a binner as one cannot credit them with any sort of creative thought.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I had a beer with the Sultana of Brundall in the C&H last night.....didn''t mention anything to me.[/quote]

By the time you''re ready to go home, Mello, everyone probably looks like a Sultana.

[/quote]

Towards the end of the evening, everyone certainly did look like sultanas.....but we all had a grape night out.....

[/quote]

Yes but you were raisin your self up Mello....[:D]....arrdee.

i cant wait till the next post....whats it going to be..... also we will be changing the emblem to a frog as its green cant have a canary its yellow silly idea ,this bloke could write a good sci- fi film, yes the club could be up for sale or investment we dont want norfolk taken over!!!!!!

You know he hasnt got a clue what hes going on about becasue of the long gaps between his posts, its because hes thinking of more bulls**t to write!

hes not giving any facts or figures ...to do what hes running on about hasnt anything to do with the club, airport , wash, hes lost it, ... this would take longer than ten years and i cant see planning permission happening for a long time, i think hes making himself look abit of a muppet now   kermit... thats it our new mascot !!!!! bet im right !!!

[quote user="topcanary1971"]hes not giving any facts or figures ...to do what hes running on about hasnt anything to do with the club, airport , wash, hes lost it, ... this would take longer than ten years and i cant see planning permission happening for a long time, i think hes making himself look abit of a muppet now   kermit... thats it our new mascot !!!!! bet im right !!![/quote]

Personally I would go for Miss Piggy [:)]

good call ...when she goes into one ..especially if we lost.. would scare the away fans...i better be carefull if hes reading this we might give him ideas not that he needs any...i wonder if the plans are...blue print... get rid of the mall and have the runway go straight up through anglia square ,fiffers lane ..??

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes but you were raisin your self up Mello....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]Good lord, please stop! PLEASE!