Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Pecker

New Investor to be Announced this week.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9258/284747af6bab55defel1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="dhickl"]Just a small point - has anyone tried Googling "Crown Assets Bureau". It comes up with nothing!!!!

Also "Aset mahkota Biro" comes up with nothing, and that is Malay (the language spoken in Brunei) for "Crown Assets Bureau"[/quote]To be fair, that means nothing.  I manage some properties in London for the Sultan of Brunei and you will not find the name of the holding company for that either.

[quote user="dhickl"]Just a small point - has anyone tried Googling "Crown Assets Bureau". It comes up with nothing!!!! Also "Aset mahkota Biro" comes up with nothing, and that is Malay (the language spoken in Brunei) for "Crown Assets Bureau"[/quote]

Yes I did, and as you say nothing.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Yellow Pecker"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Come Wednesday, you''ll be eating your words. and I will be watching my portfolio.[/quote]

lol sure you will.  For a start I would imagine even if this is true that you would have had to sign something for you to keep your trap shut for such a huge event at NCFC to take place, which you clearly haven''t done.

[/quote] I''m just a little fly on the wall, WAY49, and I have to scrabble for my few bucks just like the rest of us. I don''t owe the big guys much, they would swat me away if they had to, so I''m just making an honest dollar out of this. So I will give you a chance to check on my story. Monday morning, check out the whereabouts of the NCFC board. You will not find them at Carrow Road, in fact at around 8:30am they should be heading down the A11 to a small hotel in Essex. I think we have enough spies around on the message board who can verify and report back on here by Monday evening. Until then I will say nothing.[/quote]

lol why Essex?  So you are obviously American with the big usage of Dollars, and bucks.

You know full well we have no way to check where the board is, this isn''t even a good wind up lol

[/quote] We''ll ma''am Dunston Hall is way too public a place to meet. And I know you can''t be in Essex tomorrow, but there are enough spies on this board who work at Carrow Road in some form or other. I''m asking them to report back that the NCFC guys will not be at their desks in the morning. Check it out. And then we''ll talk some more. If you''re nice to me, I might even tell you who the next Chairman/CEO will be...[/quote]

lol go on then, tell me.  I''m a nice person, very suspicious though, been here with rumours before, so I guess you will understand all my questions and being a little suspicious.

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Come Wednesday, you''ll be eating your words. and I will be watching my portfolio.[/quote]

Don''t watch your portfolio, go look at Uranus [;)]

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Regarding the airport. Norwich is a tiny regional airport with just those little prop planes hopping over to Amsterdam. The CAB has identified transport infrastructure as a major weakness in the region and an expanded airport, capable of serving larger aircraft, upgraded with the latest air traffic control equipment will mean no long drives up the bridal path that is the A11, or transfers in Amsterdam. Quite simply, aircraft will be able to land from a much wider type of plane. Don''t forget either that this new airport can service Newmarket racing rather than having to slum it through Stansted or Heathrow.[/quote]

Really strange thing happened to me recently..........................I went to another country on a plane without propellers from the little regional Norwich International Airport, no!!...wait....I have been many times to various different countries !!!!!   Hang On !!!!  he''s from Sky Sports !! he means  Northwich !

Really?  I don''t even know him/her so wouldn''t feel the need to apologise.

Besides which how many times have we all read about new investment only for it to be a pile of pants?  Hardly suprising some have treated this post the way they have. [:)]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Yup - I am sure we will all be looking interestedly at the net on Wednesday, however much we think this is a pile of crap!  Sad, isn''t it?![/quote]

lol tis a bit

I''ve never ever wanted the Mods to pull a post let alone a whole thread but this is the one.

I like the "I''m not a school kid in his bedroom" line myself.

My pecker tells me that part of their plan is to bring in lots of shiny new fans from Brunei into Norwich International utilising several 747s on match days. And that until the new stadium is built  (see fine print), some of you lot will have to give up your season tickets. They will also overnight the new fans in the hotel on matchday nights and have them eat at Delia''s - all part of the integrated package to maximise the profitability of the multifarious non-football investments of recent years. Their 10 year plan also involves shipping in continental fans en masse by ferry through the new Yarmouth outer harbour facility as soon as the new stadium is built.

C''est la vie.

OTBC

[quote user="Steve H"]

I''ve never ever wanted the Mods to pull a post let alone a whole thread but this is the one.

I like the "I''m not a school kid in his bedroom" line myself.

[/quote]

Currently engaged in his nightly routine, pleasure self, weep, repeat.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I had a beer with the Sultana of Brundall in the C&H last night.....didn''t mention anything to me.[/quote]

By the time you''re ready to go home, Mello, everyone probably looks like a Sultana.

With a bit of luck it will be Prince Jefri:

Prince Jefri, in a four-day auction in 2001, sold 400 Victorian lampposts, two unused Mercedes-Benz fire engines, several hundred Louis XIV gilt chairs, a fleet of forklift trucks, jewellery, the machinery to operate a bowling alley and 16,000 tonnes of Italian marble which were stored in 21 warehouses. He also had a 180ft yacht called Tits, complete with two tenders, Nipple I and Nipple II.

[8-|]

At the end of the day the only person who knows if he''s telling the truth is YP.  I''d leave the moaning at him until Wednesday, when we''ll know either way if he/she is an idiot or was telling the truth.  Therefore no will could possibly have eggs on their faces, apart from YP if it''s just all made up. 

On Wednesday there will be a posting to announce that the

next cockney wannabe pretending to be a City fan will appear by consent of the Suffolk No Assets Bureau of the Carrotate of Binei.

Numerous other closet binners will remain on the board endlessly bleating how awful everything is at City.Although many binners have always claimed that they were cockneys, most have Suffolk connections. Sadly the size of their debt was too large to be paid off by them or their incompetent former chairman. Without putting a figure on it, the cash injection

needed to keep them out of admin meant they had to hand over the club for a pittance. Another factor in persuading Marcus Evan''s was the fact that the club had little chance of

survival otherwise.How do I know this to be true? Because it has been pretty much common knowledge for anyone with an IQ slightly higher than the league points the paupers currently have.I pass on this info because you might want to start investing in ipswich shares. You can buy a wheelbarrow load for £1.60 (cost of a cup of tea for corporate guests at poorman road)  I have already - and if anybody else jumps in my investment will sky

rocket. heh heh heh. This is the motivation for me to post this info,

to help me get rich.All the information will be revealed at the next IT PLC. AGM (third telephone box outside ipswich station)

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]On Wednesday there will be a posting to announce that the next cockney wannabe pretending to be a City fan will appear by consent of the Suffolk No Assets Bureau of the Carrotate of Binei.

Numerous other closet binners will remain on the board endlessly bleating how awful everything is at City.

Although many binners have always claimed that they were cockneys, most have Suffolk connections. Sadly the size of their debt was too large to be paid off by them or their incompetent former chairman. Without putting a figure on it, the cash injection needed to keep them out of admin meant they had to hand over the club for a pittance. Another factor in persuading Marcus Evan''s was the fact that the club had little chance of
survival otherwise.

How do I know this to be true? Because it has been pretty much common knowledge for anyone with an IQ slightly higher than the league points the paupers currently have.

I pass on this info because you might want to start investing in ipswich shares. You can buy a wheelbarrow load for £1.60 (cost of a cup of tea for corporate guests at poorman road)  I have already - and if anybody else jumps in my investment will sky rocket. heh heh heh. This is the motivation for me to post this info, to help me get rich.

All the information will be revealed at the next IT PLC. AGM (third telephone box outside ipswich station)

[/quote]

You really do keep up to date with scummer affairs, eh Ralph? In fact some would say that there is ample evidence on this board that you are besotted with them. I mean, you do so love to update us City faithful about that town on the way from London to Stowmarket, don''t you now?

Hell hath no fury like a scummer scorned.

Eureka!!!! I know it now! Got it1 Got it! Got it!

Ralph Wright is really a closet binner.[:-*]

Eureka! Eureka! Eureka!

Oh dear.

OTBC

[quote user="Yellow Pecker"]Sorry about all this

stuff. I think it is because I am using the Chrome browser.[/quote]

Is that because you''re from the magical land of Narnia?

It''s 7:15am and I am sitting at the far end of the breakfast table from 3 City directors in our Essex hotel. There are a couple of stumbling blocks to the deal going ahead. A couple of the directors want to keep the catering business for themselves. I can''t see this being a showstopper. I guess they''ll end up with some revenue sharing deal. The other issue is that the buyers want to change the yellow and green colors to all green. The vendors are adamant that this cannot be negotiated. My guess is the buyers will relent, but some of these rich guys can be wierd about such picky details. I''ll update you on progress.

Why the far east interest in NCFC, you may ask? Well petrodollars have been doing pretty well recently but the kingdom''s oil reserves are dwindling and the Royal Family need to diversify into new areas. Norfolk has been identified as a relatively poor region of southern UK, but with lot''s of potential.

The CAB have a big picture plan that involves building a barrier across the Wash to create UK''s largest inland waterway. In fact the Dutch engineering company that did the same thing in the Zuider Zee are currently working on a Proof of Concept. The idea is to reclaim vast tracts of land for farming, light industrial use and of course housing. The central theme is to build a completely new island city in the middle of the lake, just as has been done in the Persian Gulf. With its own airport a la Hong Kong and fast rail links into London this new city will meet the demands for new housing and office space for the next hundred years, we estimate.

Buying NCFC is a neccessary starting point, because as the Abu Dhabi guys are showing, we need to have a strong brand concept to attract investors and that is what NCFC will provide.

So dreary old west norfolk is set to become the boom area of western europe. Invest now guys if you know what''s good for you. I know I have.

Ok gotta go, have a presentation to make.

Beautifully researched, lovely bits of detail. This what message boards are all about! It gets the ones who would believe that the word gullible isn''t in the dictionary all chatting in the playground and give us old f**ts a good laugh on an otherwise dull Monday morning.

.....on the other hand I wonder if there might be something in it. Better buy Horsford just in case.......

Full marks for effort here mr pecker!It''s a pretty sad state of affairs when things are so desperate people are allowing themselves to believe this. I''m not sure who to more to blame - yellow pecker for writing this rubbish, or everyone else for responding to it (I guess I have to be included in that group now)!