Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

A change of heart

The last few days on this board has been so boring, I think I have only posted once or twice!

So after myself having a pop at Archant for their ever changing storylines, and sensationalism of articles, I am now so desperate for something to talk, and or rant about, I take it all back.

Come on Archant Lets be Avin You! Write any old BS you want before I die of BOREDOM

I think we''re all getting a little stir crazy at the moment. No football,no news,end of "summer" etc. Even us beige,cardigan wearing cross dressing nancy boys are looking for an argument!

[quote user="BeSmart"]

The last few days on this board has been so boring, I think I have only posted once or twice!

So after myself having a pop at Archant for their ever changing storylines, and sensationalism of articles, I am now so desperate for something to talk, and or rant about, I take it all back.

Come on Archant Lets be Avin You! Write any old BS you want before I die of BOREDOM

[/quote]

The majority of the pinkun posters only post once or twice a week and still manage to survive without expiring.

I see you state your proffesion as "footballer", are you currently injured and therefore inactive that you can find time so heavy on your hands ?

I see you state your proffesion as "footballer", are you currently injured and therefore inactive that you can find time so heavy on your hands ?

Thats it Jim. You''ve sussed him. Its the Doc, aint it. lol.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]

Thats it Jim. You''ve sussed him. Its the Doc, aint it. lol.

[/quote]

Ha ha, nice one George, wish I had thought of it first !

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I think we''re all getting a little stir crazy at the moment. No football,no news,end of "summer" etc. Even us beige,cardigan wearing cross dressing nancy boys are looking for an argument!

[/quote]

Beau old chap.  Just wondering, as we have been pigeon holed into the same club, where your preference lies.  Corduroy or leather? Patches on your cardigan that is. 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Be Smart can usually string two or more sentences together, so I conclude that he is therefore not a footballer... [:)]
[/quote]

Point taken EM, but that''s what he states in his profile so I have to accept it as true.

However he also states his hobbies are Women and Beer so that should swing the pointer back to being a pro footballer eh ?

Perhaps he will enlighten us soon . . . . .

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Be Smart can usually string two or more sentences together, so I conclude that he is therefore not a footballer... [:)][/quote]

Point taken EM, but that''s what he states in his profile so I have to accept it as true.

However he also states his hobbies are Women and Beer so that should swing the pointer back to being a pro footballer eh ?

Perhaps he will enlighten us soon . . . . .

[/quote]

Surely those hobbies don''t put him solely into the camp of a

footballer? Maybe he''s a retired brewer working in a women''s prison?

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Beau old chap.  Just wondering, as we have been pigeon holed into the same club, where your preference lies.  Corduroy or leather? Patches on your cardigan that is. 

[/quote]

Leather,of course! The trousers must,however be corduroy of an earthy hue,preferably to match the colour of one''s Hyundai.Fancy a mint?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Oh no I''m not

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Leather,of course! The trousers must,however be corduroy of an earthy hue,preferably to match the colour of one''s Hyundai.Fancy a mint?

[/quote]

Indeed, indeed,  a mint would be splendid but shall we wait until after the port? By the way, Beau, what the devil is your butler doing on here?  Hasn''t he some silver to be polishing?  I''d start cracking the whip if I were you.  Wouldn''t want him turning into one of these PC ruffians would you.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed, indeed,  a mint would be splendid but shall we wait until after the port? By the way, Beau, what the devil is your butler doing on here?  Hasn''t he some silver to be polishing?  I''d start cracking the whip if I were you.  Wouldn''t want him turning into one of these PC ruffians would you.

[/quote]

Bloody servants will be wanting the vote next!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody servants will be wanting the vote next!

[/quote]

Oh thank e young master. But as I have to wear your cast offs, corduroy trousers and cardigans ,just felt I should have a say. Please sir can you stop wearing the frilly undies as they are chaffing a bit.

Will not get back to cleaning your green wellies.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Bloody bourgeois ponces [:@].   Mints?!  I suck lumps of coal, me......[/quote]

Heavens! Just as I anticipated, blasted ruffian. Mr Carrow is it? Well no wonder, if you can''t even afford a bloody title!!

[quote user="JohnoBono"][8]Silence is golden.[8]

[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Bloody bourgeois ponces [:@].   Mints?!  I suck lumps of coal, me......[/quote]

Blimey are you preggers? lol [:)]

[/quote]Are you saying Mr Carrow is really Mrs Carrow WAY49?  [:S]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol noooooooooo, it''s just sometimes preggers women get a craving for eating coal. [;)]

[/quote]

I always used to tell my wife when she was pregnant that coal is better than gas.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I always used to tell my wife when she was pregnant that coal is better than gas.

[/quote]

Typical Yanks, eating up all the fossil fuels... did you suggest she used solar or wind? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]
Typical Yanks, eating up all the fossil fuels... did you suggest she used solar or wind? [;)]
[/quote]

All I will admit is that she both drew and blew from natural elements.

[quote user="Scooby"]

Heavens! Just as I anticipated, blasted ruffian. Mr Carrow is it? Well no wonder, if you can''t even afford a bloody title!!

[/quote]

I`ll have you know that when you`re wrapped cashmere gowns sipping your ferrero rocher and daintily nibblin` your moet, i`m down the mines sucking out the coal to heat your fondue sets.  Bloody wibbling, toffee-nosed, blancmanges.....[:@]