Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

the silence is deafening

when will we hear some news from CR....so far just speculation

its doing my head in!!!!!...lol

at least we are back to the real football this saturday...COME ON YOU YELLOWS

We will get told news when there is actually news to tell I imagine... investment is probably a longer process than some of us think

Its only been a week since the departure of the Turners has been

announced, did anyone really expect it to be resolved by now? I would

hope that they''ll be taking their time and getting the right deals in

in private rather than rushing it just to fill a headline... after all,

Archant do that perfectly well without any news.... [;)]

Agreed CR, Archant having done themselves any favours by filling us with speculation last week though! I''m sure something is going on behind the scenes, it is clear the club need some investment sooner rather than later.

You''re not wrong there EM - i''m sure they''ll manufacture something by the end of the week. For example...

Thursday: SENSATIONAL EXCLUSIVE, read about in tomorrow''s EEN

Friday: Peter Cullum will sensationally be travelling to Norwich to watch City''s next home fixture. It is believed he will take a helicopter from his Kent base straight to Norwich Airport. This paves the way for potential showdown talks between Cullum and City''s majority shareholders, should they bump in to each other at any point on the day.

Etc etc...

[quote user="a1canary"]You''re not wrong there EM - i''m sure they''ll manufacture something by the end of the week. For example... Thursday: SENSATIONAL EXCLUSIVE, read about in tomorrow''s EEN Friday: Peter Cullum will sensationally be travelling to Norwich to watch City''s next home fixture. It is believed he will take a helicopter from his Kent base straight to Norwich Airport. This paves the way for potential showdown talks between Cullum and City''s majority shareholders, should they bump in to each other at any point on the day. Etc etc...[/quote]lol

This is going to take weeks,or even months,so we need to try to put it out of our minds as much as possible and concentrate on the mouth watering prospect of Sibierski and Lupoli up front together on Saturday (and maybe even a first sighting of David Bell!).

[quote user="a1canary"]EXCLUSIVE in tomorrow''s EDP - David Bell spotted![/quote]

On bloody hell don''t tell me he''s got chicken pox now, I thought he was nearly fit . . . [:)]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]We will get told news when there is actually news to tell I imagine... investment is probably a longer process than some of us think[/quote]

Don''t be so silly, have you never played Monopoly? [;)]