Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Half Price Train Ticket from London to Plymouth

If anyone is going to Plymouth on Saturday and doesn''t have a train ticket, the Capital Canaries have one going spare at £32.50 return (half the full adult fare). Departs London Paddington at 10:06 and arrives into Plymouth at 13:10, allowing almost two hours of drinking time before the match! The return leaves Plymouth at 17:54 and arrives back into London Paddington at 21:29.

If you''re interested, please reply to this post.

Thanks

Matt Juler
CC Away Travel 2008/9 

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

cheaper to go by club cabbage isnt it?!

jas :)

[/quote]

It''s cheaper not to go at all.[/quote]

no sh*t sherlock... but then What kind of Norwich fan would put up with that!!!! oh.. im not going on saturday either... :(

jas :)

[quote user="Polar"]Do go by train, its the best way to do it.
[/quote]

Sounds a bit more comfortable than the coach, ...I''ll be on the 1754 from Plymouth for the return journey, though I found a good deal flying deal for the outward journey via Newquay, as a special end of summer treat to myself...looking forward to a good day out!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Still available...[/quote]

Hmm, it does sounds very tempting, but I don''t have anyone to go with! Don''t want to go all the way to Plymouth by myself!

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Still available...[/quote]

Hmm, it does sounds very tempting, but I don''t have anyone to go with! Don''t want to go all the way to Plymouth by myself!

[/quote]

In a similar boat ( or should I say aeroplane and train) myself! ..but I''m rather looking forward to it...uninterrupted reading of the sports papers, talk to who I want, nod off without any practical jokes being played or appearing rude. A real opportunity for self centred indulgence.