Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

The Canaries Song....

I was thinking about my favorite Norwich Football song earlier and wished to share it with you so nipped on to you tube only to find it wasn''t on there!!!  Shock!!!  Horror!!!  So - I decided to put it on there myself.

Personally I like to listen to it on a Saturday morning prior to going to the pub then the game.  Anyway, enjoy and feel free to leave a comment!!  [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boT0oNkWr0I

[quote user="rossco2121"]love this song, any idea how i could save on my computer so i can save it as a ringtone on my phone????[/quote]I shall try e-mailing you the MP3 Rossco  - might work.

I thought I heard somewhere that there was going to be a new modernised recording. This original is very dated and does not reflect modern football support.

Surely there is a local recording studio and group that could do this with a strong beat to headbang along to on match days.

On my away day travels there are quite few clubs who have a recording of there own club song. Most recently Coventry''s Sky Blue song updated and sounding good.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]

I thought I heard somewhere that there was going to be a new modernised recording. This original is very dated and does not reflect modern football support.

[/quote]

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No.........No.

It''s the fact that the song is so old fashioned and of a completely different footballing age that makes it so appealing........well to me anyway.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]

[/quote]

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No.........No.

It''s the fact that the song is so old fashioned and of a completely different footballing age that makes it so appealing........well to me anyway.

[/quote]

SA - I have just added this, the original version of ''on the ball city'' - truly for the purists!!  [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVn9eLOkF0

Apologies Shack but we will have to agree to disagree.

Perhaps it''s because i was very young when that came out and i it sounded bloody awful and dated then.

Wouldn''t dare say anything then as me mum bought it for me - bless!

Not sure if i''ve been arriving late at games, normally around 10 min before kick off but have they stopped playing this tune.

yep your right defo still getting played, top tune, its reminds me of the song the play before each game at barcelonas nou camp... or camp nou for those here that are spanish lol

[quote user="rossco2121"]yep your right defo still getting played, top tune, its reminds me of the song the play before each game at barcelonas nou camp... or camp nou for those here that are spanish lol[/quote]Did it work Ross?

yeah mate, your an absolute legend!!!

you got anymore like that? e.g on the ball city ?

btw how did u do it ? would love to have the crowd signing on the ball city as a ringtone

[quote user="Savenell"]

Hey Andy, do you reckon you can try and send it to me aswell please?

[/quote]Hi Savenell,If you wish to give me your email I will send it to you.  If you would prefer not to have you email address printed in public, just PM it.Andy.

Thanks to the people who sent it me.I''ve got OTBC and Always sh*t on the old blue and white sung by the crowd in mp3 form if anyone wants them. Just give me your emails...

I''m guessing your name is Ross Welsh? Will add you now....Email on it''s way, quality not too amazing though, bloomin'' crowd.

Strangely enough I added this as well and it''s had less views!!!  My brother is a memeber of Northern Canaries and the very same Gentleman who is singing it was invited to one of their events and sung it for them in the pub - I would dearly loved to have been there - brillers.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVn9eLOkF0