Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

NCFC Flag

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]don''t think anybody has mentioned it but there was a group of Norwich fans at the game last night, anybody who visits this board by any chance?[/quote]

these lads work at M and H plastics in Beccles, a friend of mine went with them, so glad it wasn''t a wasted trip  

yeah i noticed that, you can tell there the true hardcore england fans out there, cause next to the loyal norwich flag was a massive grimsby one, haha!

Good to see those Beccles boys still "backing the boys abroad"!!

We went to the march `07 Andorra match and there were about seven Norwich flags up that night compared to three ipsh1t ones.It does seem that the majority of England fans in Barcelona were middle aged former hooligans,probably explains why mcLaren got so much stick that night.

I`ve now had enough of going away as the 100 k a week tossers dont seem to give a toss,but they did look bleedin` awesome last night(on rumanien live tv...lol)

Normally see Yarmouth (YYs  ), Cambs (Burwell''s ), and Wisbech (  ) NCFC    flags as well.  Loyal lads who go to every England game.

Agree Munich 93, many who travel are old campaigners.