Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Clingan injured again ?

The good thing is of course that Rusty should get a start this week, I don''t think he would have been picked to play up front again now we have a new forward.

[quote user="colneycanary"]What the f*** are you two on about??  Clingan has been excellent so far!!! It''s Fotheringham that should be making way for Russell![/quote]

Christ on a bike, some people watch a completely different game to me - am in full agreement with you Colney; Gary Holt was spot on in his assesment of the lad - Clingan has been excellent for us so far.   If anyone gives way it has to be Fozzy who was as poor as I''ve seen him in the last game. 

[quote user="Lappin equals Ronaldinho"]i really dont rate him, i''d much rather see rusty in there anyway[/quote]Clingan and Bertrand, IMO the two unsung heroes of our season so far. Tireless in their efforts, great going forward and even better in defence and have put some key passes in. Clingan for me has already cemented his place as an important part of our team. Unlike, sadly, Fotheringham.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im not a Clingan fan thus far.. he''s show some good things but still looks Like a Red card waiting to happen

jas :)

[/quote]

I totally disagree. Then again most of your comments are pretty stupid

[quote user="colneycanary"]What the f*** are you two on about??  Clingan has been excellent so far!!! It''s Fotheringham that should be making way for Russell![/quote]

the same Sammy Clingan who gave away 2 penalties in 3 game.s.. like i said a walking red card

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Lappin equals Ronaldinho"]i really dont rate him, i''d much rather see rusty in there anyway[/quote]Clingan and Bertrand, IMO the two unsung heroes of our season so far. Tireless in their efforts, great going forward and even better in defence and have put some key passes in. Clingan for me has already cemented his place as an important part of our team. Unlike, sadly, Fotheringham.[/quote]Couldn''t agree with you more TheMarshmallowMonkey, very well put!

Love the BBC match report

"Sammy Clingan was unable to recover from a should injury picked up in a first-half challenge and he was replaced during the break by Crewe''s Michael O''Connor."

Whatever a ''should injury'' is I hope he gets over it soon!

the same Sammy Clingan who gave away 2 penalties in 3 game.s.. like i said a walking red card

[/quote]

Another crackpot opinion to go with your obsessive vendettas against Drury and Marshall.  You are in danger of running out of players to like.

You''ll be Smudger next!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im not a Clingan fan thus far.. he''s show some good things but still looks Like a Red card waiting to happen

[/quote]

I totally disagree. Then again most of your comments are pretty stupid

[/quote]

And I agree with you.   Re your second sentence- coincidence or design??!!??

Spot on Canary Tom. Most of Jas'' comments are stupid and a waste of time. Still with nearly 9000 posts I guess he has nothing better to do!!!!!

[quote user="gcb...norwich"]Spot on Canary Tom. Most of Jas'' comments are stupid and a waste of time. Still with nearly 9000 posts I guess he has nothing better to do!!!!![/quote]

Coincidence or design???

mind you''re language mate :L

nah i like fotheringham, i dont think he''s as bad as everyone says

Clingan is a class act and 1 of if not the main reason behind the decent football we''ve been playing so far this season, lets hope with the arrival of Sibierski and the ever improving Lupoli the goals will start to flow

Yup, I''m in agreement with those speaking well of Sammy Clingan. Very good footballer, works hard and uses the ball well. Looks like an excellent signing.

[/quote]Utter drivel.  As usual.  Clingan has been superb so far.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Lappin equals Ronaldinho"]i really dont rate him, i''d much rather see rusty in there anyway[/quote]

Clingan and Bertrand, IMO the two unsung heroes of our season so far. Tireless in their efforts, great going forward and even better in defence and have put some key passes in. Clingan for me has already cemented his place as an important part of our team. Unlike, sadly, Fotheringham.
[/quote]

Sure you''re talking about Clingan are you?? The one thing he doesn''t do is ''get forward''. Neat, tidy and uses the ball well (in a fairly limited way) but I''m looking for more from him particularly in the attacking sense. Agree with you though that Fozzy should make way for Rusty - won''t happen though.

For me Sammy has been a huge success thus far.I agree that he and Rusty look like the obvious pairing in midfield.Unfortunately players like him tend to get overlooked because they don''t do anything flashy,but he is vital to the team in the way that he regulates the pace of the game.

Which of the following terms best describes Jas:
 halfwit
moron
3. idiot
fool
cretin
imbecile
dunce
8. blockhead
9. dimwit 
10. ignoramus 
11. nitwit
12. dork
13. dunderhead 
14. loser 
15. simpleton
16. all of the above

[quote user="canarytom"]

halfwit
moron
3. idiot
fool
cretin
imbecile
dunce
8. blockhead
9. dimwit 
10. ignoramus 
11. nitwit
12. dork
13. dunderhead 
14. loser 
15. simpleton
16. all of the above

[/quote]

Do you make these ridiculous comments about everyone in your life who has a different view to you????

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="canarytom"]

halfwit
moron
3. idiot
fool
cretin
imbecile
dunce
8. blockhead
9. dimwit 
10. ignoramus 
11. nitwit
12. dork
13. dunderhead 
14. loser 
15. simpleton
16. all of the above

[/quote]

Do you make these ridiculous comments about everyone in your life who has a different view to you????

[/quote]

The simple answer is no. However, I finally had enough of reading his stupid posts