Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Pets named after players.......

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve got a Lizard named after Bly [:O]

[/quote]Pet''s named after Pinkun Posters - even better!!![/quote]Anyone got a monkey?[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

I have a stuffed weasel called Beauseant.....It''s stuffed with manure......and embalmed with stale urine. Smells better than the real Beauseant - and it''s kept in a rank and rancid cess-pit.....to make it feel at home.....just like the witty ''Knight of Simon Templar''.

[/quote]Touchy touchy mellow!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Pet''s named after Pinkun Posters - even better!!!
[/quote]
Anyone got a monkey?
[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

I have a stuffed weasel called Beauseant.....It''s stuffed with manure......and embalmed with stale urine. Smells better than the real Beauseant - and it''s kept in a rank and rancid cess-pit.....to make it feel at home.....just like the witty ''Knight of Simon Templar''.

[/quote]

You just have to keep scratching that itch,don''t you sweetie!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Anyone got a monkey?
[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, don''t pick on the inflicted.......Tough day at the pooter....Saddo?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Anyone got a monkey?
[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/smokinghookPA1505_468x269edit.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Anyone got a monkey?
[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/smokinghookPA1505_468x269edit.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Where you the maggot?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Anyone got a monkey?
[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where you the maggot?

[/quote]

And another bite.Getting bored now.Go on,Mello,I''ll let you have the last word because I know it will be scintillatingly witty,so go on,big fella,knock yourself out!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Anyone got a monkey?
[/quote]

Mello''s owner?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where you the maggot?

[/quote]

And another bite.Getting bored now.Go on,Mello,I''ll let you have the last word because I know it will be scintillatingly witty,so go on,big fella,knock yourself out!

[/quote]

Who''s on the pooter all day an'' everyday? Not me. I just can''t keep up with an ageing stern trawler - that''s lying completely wrecked at the bottom of the ocean, with a hold full of dead fish....

I know I''ve hit a nerve with you....You''re the one that wouldn''t let it lie and came back for more.....Back into the puddle, you ickle ''Tiddler''......Or should it be ''sPRAT?'' You''re just small fry......

C''mon ''pooter pensioner'' - your turn......[|-)] 

I bought 2 goldfish in the mid eighties, they were named Asa and Mick - after Hartford and Channon from the WINNING Milk Cup Final team!

out here in south korea i was given a pomeranian....thing is i could only have it 6 months as was leaving the country.Named the little guy Hucks and searched the internet for english speaking koreans that wanted a dog....ended up finding him a nice home in seoul and hes still wandering about the world of korea named Hucks :)

[quote user="6088m canary"]out here in south korea i was given a pomeranian....thing is i could only have it 6 months as was leaving the country.Named the little guy Hucks and searched the internet for english speaking koreans that wanted a dog....ended up finding him a nice home in seoul and hes still wandering about the world of korea named Hucks :)[/quote]Ah bless.  [:D]

hahah yes. well added bonus is after a year in south america im back in korea to earn some $....desperately trying to convert man utd fans into Canaries.And the girl that got the dog is damn fine.....so a future meet is goinna get sorted...see hucks and score a hottie.OTBC

Did you mention Hucks?...There is a seperate forum for that now........[:D]

I had a cat once......

didn''t like it.....

[quote user="6088m canary"] and hes still wandering about the world of korea named Hucks :)
[/quote]

you know that Burger you had the other week...... ;)

jas :)

I just listened to the Scrimmage on that listen again thingy. The bloke who called in with the names of his greyhounds was... special. "I had a dog called Hucks Magic... erm... that was named after... errrr... Darren Huckerby". The man rattled off a few more dogs names that really didn''t need explaining. Lightning Leon and things of that nature all explained in a similar fashion to that of Hucks Magic. Them grey hound racers are obviously of high intellect.