Sign in to follow this  
Ginger Pele

Rooney to the Toon

I reckon Rooney going to the Toon would be fantastic for us, because then for the rest of this season until Shearer retires Ameboi will be surplus to requirements. What with Kluivert and Bellamy to add to their attacking play. Therefore a season long loan at Carrow Road is just what all three parties want. We need a striker and Ameboi needs to play games regularly. It would also allow Doherty to play in defence and weaken Everton even further and cement their place in the "Championship", providing of course the deal is done to late for Moyes to go out and sign some players before Tuesday.

Stranger things have happened DD, especially since he and Sir Bobby seem hell bent on having a very public spat about Roonaldo''s supposed imminent arrival. It''s not a happy ship up there on the Tyne at the moment, although I don''t think Worthy would ever tolerate his attitude...but I might be wrong! (Have I woken up from this dream yet?)

Can see Rooney going to Newcastle and Bellars zipping off to Man Utd... wouldn''t be much of a surprise to me if that happens... Imagine Bellars, Ruud Van Horseyface and Alan Smith, frightning...

Personally I hope he goes aswell, because Everton won''t have time to spend the money before the Jan window and it will weaken their team. They are after all one of my relegation tips.

bellamy was a class act while he was at norwich, i watched him from the old youth team days and he was a class apart, even then, so he has a bit of an attitude, let''s be honest, lots of players do.

Yes, we outplayed newcastle last night, and he knew it!! Yes, arsenal would have had 10 against them, we were great, don''t get me wrong, but we are still on the prem learning curve - a couple of seasons from now, we will be exploiting every mistake and weak link - you''ll see. I don''t think bellers meant anything arrogant or nasty towards us, he has too much respect for the club who gave him his chance, come on, footballers are hardly the most articulate of people, don''t get wound up by him, he will have his work cut out being first choice if and when rooney arrives!

Can''t see Shrek moving to the Barcodes - and we all know why everybody goes to Manure - guaranteed England place for life - hence much more likely. Still Ameobi for a season or two would be nice - but as you say olster1 - probably no chance

Ameobi''s record at barcodes: Appearances 127. Started 65 Goals 25. England U-21 Appearances 20 . Started 11. Goals 7. Better record than some of the donkey''s bandied around recently - JJ and JS spring to mind. Good potential - my only doubt is he seems to blow hot and cold - that and getting his legs in a tangle. Anyway he''s not coming so it doesn''t matter