Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Who's keeping an eye on him now?

is he really that untrustworthy that he needs keeping an eye on? if i was doncaster i would have told turner to stick it up his @rse either trust me or i`m off  and never question my integrity  in public again.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]You are ?
[/quote]

Up early Bleurgh, or been here all night?

As one of the self-appointed pink''un Sentinels'', are you just keepin'' your all-seein'' eye on the forum? Don''t want those tiresome ''anti-everything NCFC knobs'' getting free run of the forum.....I await the changing of the guard, and see who''s your shift replacement, so you can get some well-earned rest.

Is your cardigan made of Kevlar? 

[quote user="ched seven"]is he really that untrustworthy that he needs keeping an eye on? if i was doncaster i would have told turner to stick it up his @rse either trust me or i`m off  and never question my integrity  in public again.[/quote]

Maybe, he did.......

[quote]

As one of the self-appointed pink''un Sentinels'', are you just keepin'' your all-seein'' eye on the forum? Don''t want those tiresome ''anti-everything NCFC knobs'' getting free run of the forum.....I await the changing of the guard, and see who''s your shift replacement,[/quote]

Nope, just popped in for a bit of banter.

Sounds like you''re taking yourself way to seriously though Mello [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]

As one of the self-appointed pink''un Sentinels'', are you just keepin'' your all-seein'' eye on the forum? Don''t want those tiresome ''anti-everything NCFC knobs'' getting free run of the forum.....I await the changing of the guard, and see who''s your shift replacement,[/quote]

Nope, just popped in for a bit of banter.

Sounds like you''re taking yourself way to seriously though Mello [:)]

[/quote]

Nah! Just ''sounds'' like....[|-)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ched seven"]is he really that untrustworthy that he needs keeping an eye on? if i was doncaster i would have told turner to stick it up his @rse either trust me or i`m off  and never question my integrity  in public again.[/quote]

Maybe, he did.......

[/quote]

some how i doubt it!

jas :)